Clockwork Mansion Questionnaire

Started by DoctaMario, November 09, 2007, 03:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Reese Tora on November 12, 2007, 04:59:15 PM
the number 4 can be pronounced as "shi" the word for death is "shi"
Well that explains it then, I've been wondering for a while about the whole shi and yon thing. And I had forgotten about the death aspect. . .

Yes HaZ, I was being serious, they really do have a thirteenth floor which is technically there, but wholly unused.

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on November 12, 2007, 05:38:55 PM
9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Watch your language on these forums young man .

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? :pzilla

12.Explain your Karma ratio.  Nah, I'm not into freaky religions from the east.

13.  What do you think of the most.  True love.
hah

DoctaMario

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, I think that makes it a win, actually. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 13, 2007, 02:02:45 AM
Yes HaZ, I was being serious, they really do have a thirteenth floor which is technically there, but wholly unused.

That's retarded. :B

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 13, 2007, 10:25:08 AM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 13, 2007, 02:02:45 AM

That's retarded. :B

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean I'm not right.
(in fact, it might make me more so...)
But it's really no more so than skipping that number in the first place

xHaZxMaTx

Fuyudenki

Oh, I suppose if I'm going to post here, I have to take the questionnaire, don't I?

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) It's not the government I'm worried about.  I once had a gay stalker, and I'd like to avoid such events in the future.

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Call me Jack.  That has nothing to do with my name, but I do nearly anything.  Currently, I make and deliver pizza.

3.Where are you from? My hometown.  That sounds redundant at first, except that I still live in the house where I was born(figuratively, not literally), and have for the past twenty-two years.

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? Make!  It!  Smaller!  You know those Bluetooth earpieces?  Make that the entire phone.  Better yet, make it a pair of headphones with a built-in mic, and you've got the perfect Cell/MP3 player.  Put a keypad on the side for backup input.

5.What/who is your favorite:

•Book?um... what was the last book I read?  Aw, phoo.
•Album?Currently? um...  Let's go with Enya's Memory of the Trees.(just a random Enya, really.)
•Movie?No point in listing it, as it'll be different in 2 weeks.
•Game?Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within.(yes, all three.)
•Food?Grilled ham and cheese with lots of butter and mayo.  Heaven in sandwich form.
•Guilty Pleasure?extremely violent video games.  Like Bloody Roar 4.  Ten gallons of blood under extremely high pressure.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. No, they are not, but they smell like it.  Pheew, stinky.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Never flown in an airplane before, but I think sleep and freefall are in competition for the two most perfect experiences in the world.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?Ideas.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?Neither.  Saying you're an optimist makes you a pessimist, because you claim that you think things will go better than they do.  Saying you're a pessimist makes you an optimist, because you think things will go worse than they do.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? I was curious about whether Hennya was female or hermaphrodite.  She's female.  Asking such makes Amber get upset.(I never got a chance to say "Duly noted, Sorry.")

12.Explain your Karma ratio.I asked the Mods about Karma.  I think Llearch karma-bombed me, to make me shut up.  Twice.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? I'd like to take a pin to his ego, but he's better than Omega.

Now then, about 13th floors.  My understanding is that whether there's an  unused, empty 13th floor or whether the 13th floor is actually labelled 14th is up to a coin toss.  You find both.  I'm not sure which is more common.(totally common.  You saw nothing!)

QuoteJump out the window, you will die earlier!

Interesting note: in a forum RP once, there was a building with a 4th floor which hadn't been used for anything.  I declared it to be unused and in disrepair, and then my character got thrown out the window and killed.(odd story.)  Pure coincidence, didn't know about the 4/death pun in Japanese, yet.

Also, they're trying to mask that, by saying that the "Shi" 4 just means "Shhh, quiet."  I don't think it works too well.

Darkmoon

1. What is your name? Darkmoon

2. What is your occupation and do you like it? Asshole, and yes. It's quite fulfilling.

3. Where are you from?
Here and There, Round About, Hither and Yon.

4. If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? I hate cellphones.

5. What is your favorite:

• Book?
World War Z
• Album? AEnima by Tool
• Movie? Fight Club, The Matrix, American Beauty
• Game? Rock and Roll Racing
• Food? Oriental

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Is this even really a question? Seriously?

7. Flying: Fun or a Pain? Driving

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes. Anything else?

9. Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? I'd describe myself as generally bored with these questions.

10. How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? I made it.

11. Explain your Karma ratio. I'm apparently not well liked.

12. What do you think of DoctaMario so far? Who?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 13, 2007, 04:00:43 PM
11. Explain your Karma ratio. I'm apparently not well liked.

You're welcome.

DoctaMario

Good karma's for suckers, that's what *I* say!  :boogie

xHaZxMaTx

DoctaMario

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 14, 2007, 07:48:50 PM
Doesn't make you right. :3

Quite true. But I wear the bad Karma as a badge of honor. It's kind of like losing a limb and being proud of it. Well, not exactly.....but....

Miaka

1. What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address)
Alice. I want to say something witty here, but i can't think of anything. D:

2. What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it?
Student(junior in high school), I do random odd jobs at the Costume store in my town in september/october, and I'm a camp counselor(I have all the kids convinced that i'm an 86-year old vampire)

3. Where are you from?
Boston, MA.

4. If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why?
Damned if I know.

5. What/who is your favorite:
•Book? Nightwatch/Daywatch/Twilightwatch by Sergei Lukyanenko.
•Album? I have no idea. :D
•Movie? Still, no idea.
•Game? Don't really game. Been playing Guilty Gear and Anarchy Online a lot recently, though, so i guess I'll say those.
•Food? Anything Indian. this is probably just because I've been wanting Indian food for a bit, but... oh well.
•Guilty Pleasure? I don't think I have many.

6. Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short.
No, I think they look like they're trying too hard.

7. Flying: Fun or a Pain?
Sometimes it can be a pain, but it's never really fun...

8. Have you ever stolen anything?
Nothing I'll admit to.

9. Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?
Depends on the situation. I try to be an optimist, but sometimes it's impossible.

11. How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?
I joined the DMFA board when it was still on the Nice when I was in... 7th or 8th grade, I don't remember.  Made an account once the link was posted up.

12. Explain your Karma ratio.
Everyone loves a Miaka. :D

13. What do you think of DoctaMario so far? 
He sure is a nosy bastard.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Miaka on November 18, 2007, 09:18:07 AM
1. What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address)
Alice. I want to say something witty here, but i can't think of anything. D:
Simple, Cooper. You've been wit'd.
(Alternatively Wonder also works)

You work at a costume store? That is sooo cooool!!!
I don't think I could ever work in one, I would be driven absolutely mad by all that surrounds me.
(iwantitiwantitiwantit)

Quote from: Miaka on November 18, 2007, 09:18:07 AM
13. What do you think of DoctaMario so far? 
He sure is a nosy bastard.
hah! :U :)

insanekaosx

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Matt. Alternatively, Kaos. Also, if you really want to be oldschool, Galaxyguy(or simply GG)

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? College froshie, and school IT workstudy.

3.Where are you from? My home is Boston. I'm two hours out.

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? I wouldn't. Its for calling people, not decapitating folk with.

•Book? Toss up, depending on my thought process. Dragonlance Chronicles trilogy or the Bible.
•Album? I'm rather a fan of Demon Hunter's "Triptych", to be honest.
•Movie? I've not got a favorite movie.
•Game? Pokemon. The RPGs. And first two stadiums. And Snap.
•Food? Can we count drinks? Mountain Dew.
•Guilty Pleasure? Mia-......I like shojo anime?

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. -They fail at life.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? I don't mind flying, I find something interesting and exhilirating about it.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?Besides hearts?  Besides hearts? a few random small things from around.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? middle ground, with both making their voices heard.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? Miaka

12.Explain your Karma ratio. -Would help if I knew what my ratio was.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? He has no end of questions, and didn't ask anything important, such as "How willing would you be to live under the rule of Kaos"

DoctaMario

Quote from: insanekaosx on November 19, 2007, 07:21:40 AM

8. Have you ever stolen anything?Besides hearts?  Besides hearts? a few random small things from around.

You stole my answer. /fail

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 19, 2007, 04:14:36 PM

Actually, I think he thought that was part of the question.

DoctaMario

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 19, 2007, 04:32:52 PM
Quote from: DoctaMario on November 19, 2007, 04:14:36 PM

Actually, I think he thought that was part of the question.

Even more fail.  :mowsad

Angel

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) I don't give out my real name on the Internet if I can help it. Besides, I like my nickname on this board, and I'd rather not let my real name ruin it.

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Cashier at a restaurant. It's okay, but I hate people who leave their tables cluttered.

3.Where are you from? Connecticut.

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? Infrared night vision. No reason, it'd just be cool.

•Book? Jeez. I love almost every book I read. But, going by what I've been reading recently, I guess I'd have to say my top three are Please Don't Kill the Freshman, The Silence of the Lambs and Read or Die Vol. 1. The way I see it, for a book to be your "favorite" book, you have to love it so much you can turn to any given page and not need to go back to the beginning.

•Album? BloodSugarSexMagic by RHCP, and End of an Era by Nightwish.

•Movie? I love way too many movies for it to be exclusive. But the list includes Aladdin, The Princess Bride, Titanic, Labyrinth, every Tim Burton movie ever made, Rock-A-Doodle, the Hannibal series (but not Hannibal Rising), Fight Club, and Desperado.

•Game? Currently it's a toss-up between Twilight Princess and Okami. I also love the Paper Mario series.

•Food?  Peanut butter.

•Guilty Pleasure? Really lame pop from the 90s.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. Smokers aren't badass, they're misguided people with tar in their lungs. Well, maybe that's a little wrong. Smokers can be badass, but not because they smoke. An action doesn't make you badass, your personality does.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Fun until you can't see anything below you anymore.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Lemonheads from my older brother's room.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? I'm an optimist, which is a little hard to be sometimes.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? Well, one day a 12-year-old Pokeholic visited her favorite Mew and Mewtwo fansite and found a link to a comic called DMFA. There was a picture of Mew in one of the earliest comics, and after a while I looked at the rest of them and liked them. I joined the forum ... right after Amber got married, I think.

12.Explain your Karma ratio. I had a perfect karma ratio for a while (I guess people liked me  :shy ), but then someone clicked a negative button. Thankfully, someone clicked the positive button right after that. The same thing happened again several months later.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? I think he's fishing for compliments.  :P
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Reese Tora

Quote from: Black_angel on November 25, 2007, 09:36:24 PM
2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Cashier at a restaurant. It's okay, but I hate people who leave their tables cluttered.

out of curiosity, what do you mean by 'leaving thier table cluttered'?

I mean, I can sort of see what you might mean, but it's not like they can bus the table when they leave.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Sienna Maiu - M T

I thought that at first myself, but then I realized she probably works at a fast food place.

Kuari

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address)Kuari Thunderclaw...  not my real name but all you people are getting :p

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Dishwasher...  working on becoming a cook

3.Where are you from? Minnesota, the closest thing the US has to Canada :p

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? Taser...  just because it's the only interesting thing I could think of that would have some uses...

•Book? Hmm...  Dragonlance series was good...  so was The Black Gryphon...  Harry Potter is up there too
•Album? Running with Scissors by Weird Al Yankovich
•Movie? Bruce Almighty and The Grinch are high up there
•Game? Kingdom Hearts
•Food? Sushi
•Guilty Pleasure? Meh...

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. Nope, because soon they'll be coughing their lungs out...  that's so badassery, not.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Take off and landing is a pain...  it's kind of fun once you're in the air though...

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Not as far as I remember.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Depends on the situation...  for the most part I'm a realist...  otherwise it depends on my mood.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? link on DMFA

12.Explain your Karma ratio. Haven't been around long, so I'm not sure how reliable my ratio is yet.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? He needs to stop dropping pills down people's throats like it's a tetris game.

Eibborn

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Robert

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Arts and Science Student.

3.Where are you from? Saskatchewan, Canada

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? It would be implanted IN MY MIND.

•Book? Uhm, I'm not sure. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaimen?
•Album? Difficult to choose. Little by Little, by Harvey Danger.
•Movie? Ghostbusters
•Game? Pft, who knows.
•Food? Chocolate. It is too a valid food.
•Guilty Pleasure? Christianity.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. IT'S NOT WATER, IT'S GREASE! DON'T BE MISLED!! GREASE!!

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Somewhere in between. Better if you can avoid landing in America, no offence, guys.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Nope.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Optimist in reality, pessimist online.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? Came with everyone else.

12.Explain your Karma ratio. Huh. I forgot about it.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? Who? Wait, that's probably been done.

I dunno. I've got nothing.
/kicks the internet over

xHaZxMaTx

Oh, hey, you're back.  I thought you died, or something.

DoctaMario

I've been busy with the music thing lately. I'm doing a lot of writing with this friend of mine who's a producer and I'm supposed to be on the road in a week or so to rehearse with this other band. But it's good to know I was missed!  8)

xHaZxMaTx

Missed?  Who said anything about missing you?  I just noticed you were gone, which - you may or may not have this in the other read - may or may not be a good thing. ;)

DoctaMario

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 30, 2007, 04:08:34 PM
Missed?  Who said anything about missing you?  I just noticed you were gone, which - you may or may not have this in the other read - may or may not be a good thing. ;)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 30, 2007, 05:45:07 PM
*clip'd "It's a Trap" pic*

O I dunno... looks like it could be a beneficial escape.
But then again, I bend down with my knees.
And then again once more, I can also pick stuff up with my foot...

llearch n'n'daCorna