Delurk!

Started by TheDeere, October 22, 2007, 02:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDeere

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary, Amber! I've been a longtime fan... Started reading when it was still, er, black and white. Been tremendous improvements since then! (Though just the occasional amazon wouldn't hurt. ;))

I'm surprised I never thought to tell you how much I enjoy this comic before! I do, it rocks. :> I love how well you stick with your update schedule, too, I think you're one of the most dedicated authors on the web.

As for me, I raise horses, test-play a friend's MMO (It's like Furcadia, if you wanna try it let me know. :>), build PCs and write things.

Suwako

Hi, as a lurker you have a idea what is lurking in the dark of the forums, you should be prepared.. for jazz  :boogie

TheDeere

Well I've been lurking the comic, not the forum... Glad I am now though, lots of nice folks. :> Haven't run across Jazz yet though!

Jim Halisstrad

Hello.  I hope your choice to delurk will enthrall and possible delight you.

BTW , look at the time. :bigsword

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, it's a newbie. Welcome.

Watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for anyone, as they're probably up to no good. Especially watch out for Bill, because he's like that, for Darkmoon, because he's just an ass, and llearch, because he talks too much.

And have fun!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Quote from: TheDeere on October 22, 2007, 02:32:11 AM
Well I've been lurking the comic, not the forum... Glad I am now though, lots of nice folks. :> Haven't run across Jazz yet though!

I lurk the comic aswel, curse the non shoutboxness, we have no choice but to lurk! .. wait llearch will probably be the worst lurker there anyway.. nevermind..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Picky, picky.

Sheesh. You'd think I posted more than anyone else on the forum or something.

;-]

Darkmoon

Newbies! Kill them with fire.

:noobrape
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Daoswarrior2033

Fire is a bit too little if you ask me D, try metors or acid.

llearch n'n'daCorna

metors? What are they?

Fuyudenki

Quote from: SpikeSinistralofSacredness on October 22, 2007, 11:34:59 AM
Fire is a bit too little if you ask me D, try metors or acid.

Acid?

...Llearch, you never made that "Hypno" smiley into a smiley!

bill

I wish a horrible death on everyone with a postcount under 50

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Raist on October 22, 2007, 12:04:16 PM

You're right, I didn't. Which hypno smiley?

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 22, 2007, 12:05:18 PM
I wish a horrible death on everyone with a postcount under 50

I'm probably safe, then.

TheDeere

50 posts? That might take me a little while. But provided I survive the meteor-storms, mods, and being drenched in acid (Noo, not again!) I'll probably get there. :)

Zedd

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 22, 2007, 12:11:32 PM
Quote from: Raist on October 22, 2007, 12:04:16 PM
You're right, I didn't. Which hypno smiley?
The one I had that took up alot space

Daoswarrior2033

Ummmm give us all of your kiwis, wait wrong joke.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: TheDeere on October 22, 2007, 02:19:39 PM
50 posts? That might take me a little while. But provided I survive the meteor-storms, mods, and being drenched in acid (Noo, not again!) I'll probably get there. :)

Comment on everything. Especially if it's in my forum. ;)

Sunblink

Quote from: TheDeere on October 22, 2007, 02:19:39 PM

Nah, it won't take too long--especially if you're somewhat active. ;) Just post stuff which has some form of substance.

Unlike Bill. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Bill.

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, new person. Hope you enjoy the insanity. :3

~Keaton the Black Jackal

xHaZxMaTx

What are you talking about?  Bill's posts are packed full of substance! :grin

...That substance just happens to be assholery. :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 22, 2007, 11:56:50 AM
metors? What are they?
Those are things you put coins into when one plans to leave their car in a place for a short while.
Now what this has to do with violence I do not know.

Anyways, welcome ^.^
I would perhaps attempt to be more welcome, possibly going so far as to present warnings of impending doom, as well as a handy-dandy pointy-stick to protect yourself with. *reaches into a plothole, pulls out a stick and chucks it over dicreetly*
But I am sadly quite tired at the moment, putting a bar over any such things :)  :<
So, I shall not be bothering to warn you about RJ and her exploding muffins (which she's bound to gift upon you should she meet you here), Charline- and her multiple personalities, leading to some sort of cannabalism and a certain need to watch out for the Feline Cubine-Goddess that will ensue. Lastly, I will not be warning you to watch out and beware for mods, lest you set off their wrath, also it would seem you've encountered some already so I wouldn't feel the need to remind you anyways. And finally, I will not be warning you about llearch, and how he really is a kind and decent fellow. And to never, ever double post.
Nope, not now. But maybe later, when I'm less tired perhaps.
             Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

TheDeere

Thanks for all the intro info, Sienna and everyone! :) I'll try to stay within the rules. Double posts are something I suffer from on tagboards but I don't seem to have a problem with them on forums, fortunately!

Alondro

*peers through the gloomy forest at the noob struggling to press forward through the murk of meaningless posts and spam*  Ahhhh... how sweet, fresh meat!   :kruger
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Daoswarrior2033

Meat where!!! oh wait thats just TheDerre.