mercinaries

Started by lucas marcone, September 28, 2007, 01:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

who plays it and how fun is it to run down civilians in a tank?

Last night I had a mission where I had to take a "reporter" to the queen of diamonds, then kill him for josef before captureing the queen. I was in a one seater SK lt. attack chopper and i didn't want to get out so, I went really low and really slow so he could guide me on foot. Eventually we got there and they destroied my chopper before I captured him. But i destroied his minions spawn point so all I had to do was wipe them out, and drag the queen's sorry ass to a place where I could call for an extraction.

thegayhare

My sisters Ex had it and I thought it was a blast to play,  don't have it anymore of course.

It does a pretty good job at making you feel like your part of a larger war.  I mean you can come across situations where one of the factions is fighting anouther and you've got nothing to do with it.

the vehical disgiuse action is realy cool too

lucas marcone

i like the faction mood option. love me or hate me ill still take yo monies!
sometimes ill save then just go around pissing off all the factions.
the russians are by far my favrite faction though.

Janus Whitefurr

I want Mercenaries 2 so bad when it comes out.

Mattias > all other mercernaries. "What's Australian for 'let's kick some ass'?"
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

lucas marcone

pish posh! Jacob trumps them all! that and the firstout fit he get's besides the fatigues in mercs1 is hilarious! "Ima gon git you suka!"

Arcalane

"Plans are for mad dictators and bridgebuilders."

Beat the first one a few times and racked up numbers that cause it to lock up whenever I try to access my scoreboard/stat tracker. :B