Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

tech master is a good role player. even if we can get into heated arguments.....wich i like way too much. ....am i evil?

e_voyager

lucas marcone makes good use of his undead minions
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: lucas marcone on July 27, 2007, 01:46:19 AM
tech master is a good role player. even if we can get into heated arguments.....wich i like way too much. ....am i evil?
(Whoa, no one's ever told me I was a good roleplayer before! ...especially since, besides BOTM, the only RolePlaying I've ever done is about 4 broken sessions of DnD with only two buddies...and you like arguments? Jeez, you are evil!)

Anyway, E_Voyager has some cool avvies and siggies. :3

Cogidubnus

Techmaster Glitch appears to dislike debate, it would seem. His is not the fire of the orator's eye, the thundercloud of his brow, and the delicate weave of his silver tongue. Alas.
He does, however, appreciate the glory that is E-Voyager's avatar. From what I understand, it was self made. A fine, discerning taste he has, then.

Aisha deCabre

Cog's a cool person and one of the few darned good writers on this forum.  Kudos.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

Aisha is a nice and friendly person, and it is a rare pleasure to be able to comment on her here.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Gabie is without a doubt one of the most respected members of this forum community.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

e_voyager is very nice and personable. never really had any problems with you fella.

TheGreyRonin

Lucas has an unusual way of looking at things at times, which in turn has caused me to consider things from a new viewpoint. I'm grateful for that.

(And sneaky, sneaky link. Got me addicted, Lucas. Naughty.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

TheGreyRonin has had his brain munched by lucas' canadian bacon, apparently.

This is a great pity, as TGR has.. er... HAD a great brain.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

Llearch is unappreciative of Canadian bacon, it would seem. Mayhap, he shall show us our folly, by means of his cat launcher?
We hope not. Until such times, we can merely stand in awe of his wit, and greater appreciation for genuine, non-northern hams.

techmaster-glitch

Cogidubnus just seems to radiate an aura of epicness around him.

lucas marcone

glitch seems to radiate an aura of....confidence and pride.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: lucas marcone on July 31, 2007, 10:37:53 PM
glitch seems to radiate an aura of....confidence and pride.
( ??? That's another thing that I've never heard anyone say about me before...Huh.)

Lucas Marcone often says things that are quite interesting, if not sometimes strange. Which, believe me, isn't neccessarily a bad thing.

lucas marcone

Brunhidden

lucas marcone has admirable spell casting ability, completely without the use of Pig Latin.

QuoteNever argue with a fool, he may be doing the same
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Gabi

Brunhidden is very original. And the pronounciation of his name has also been discussed at AC (although most of us agreed it's probably like Broon-hidden).

And I agree that spells with Pig Latin in them are not good spells.

lucas marcone

gabi is right not to like spells with pig latin for they more often than not do not require it and the caster just wants to look like a pretentioous ****.

Angel

Lucas is quite a competent RP-er, although his grammar leaves a little to be desired.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Janus Whitefurr

Black has a signature that brings amusement at the firm proclamation of femalehood. Because it reminds me of an inside joke.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

techmaster-glitch

Janus must have incredibly good relations with teh Almighty Amber, as he had almost an entire arc featuring him as a cameo.

Cogidubnus

Techmaster perhaps envies the Janus? Perhaps he wishes Dr. Jyrras decided to try and... 'kill' him? >:3
On the other hand, Techmaster likes the Janus arc. I must admit, I was fond of the paragators and soft, fluffy volcanoes myself.

*edit: and Janus himself, of course. But that goes without saying, really.

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is ever the gentle man in his dealing with others on this forum. politer , proper and with much though does he chose the framing of his phrases so that he expresses him self completely and in a respectable manner. [/u

hazzy has bested me with speed while i was spell checking. perhaps this is a sign of his racing hobby?]

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager appears to take over two hours to spellcheck.

I'm impressed. You don't get that level of attention to detail out of just anyone, you know...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

llearch is a genuinely good person and a mod worthy of praise. we do not deserve his boxy goodness :bow

e_voyager

lucas marcone is worthy of his own classification of anti hero. how many others do you think will not only take ones evil incarnate for their own goals but also honer a promise they man to restore and undead minion.

Gabi

Many, possibly. But certainly not e_voyager. He's a good guy. :)

Cogidubnus

Merely the sight of the Gabifox can brighten a sad day.

lucas marcone

Cogi speaks the truth. honesty is always the best policy.