Happy Fourth of July

Started by Boog, July 04, 2007, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

I just heard the best parts of Independence day exploding outside my window. Happy fourth, forums.

xHaZxMaTx

Yay, more natural selection! :D

techmaster-glitch

Finally, someone who thinks like I do! If someone wants to do something deadly dangerous to themselves, let them!

Cogidubnus

Happy fourth indeed!

Anybody need a light?  :)

RJ

Somebody better get those Darwin Award forms ready.  :rolleyes

bill

Oh come on, fireworks are fun.  :B

Roureem Egas

Only if they're big and flashy. Everything around here sucks in those regards.  :<

Faerie Alex

Yeah. I prefer lights over noise. Dang cherry bombs. Sparklers are good though.

Happy 4th all!
Jeez I need to update this thing.

mabfan55

Happy Fourth of July to everyone. Have a blast !

superluser

Did I ever tell you about the time when we were setting off spinners (specifically Ground Bloom Flowers--those things rock) when we found one that was a little bit smaller?

We lit it, and set it on the plastic birdbath that we had been using as a platform.

Turns out the diminutive one was an M-80.  The birdbath is no more.  (actually, the birdbath was still standing when we discovered that we had another M-80)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Ground bloom flowers are illegal here. :<

Miaka

the Boston fireworks are still wonderful.
Even if some of them looked like they were gonna set a building alight. or our faces.

But y'know, I love how we can occupy most of the country, for most of a night, by puttng a lot of really glittery things in their faces.

Kryptic

Someone set off illegal fireworks (over 15 feet) and I could see 'em from my pool. It was pretty nifty - especially if I don't get in trouble.

There's a lot of illegal fireworks. Indian reservations can sell 'em, and they're only a skip/hop/jump away. Yay Utah.

On the flip side - my dog hates fireworks. He gets all skitzo. It's funny and sad all at the same time.

mabfan55

Enjoy the Fireworks. :) Unfortunately Fireworks are illegal over here. :cry
I should visit the states sometime to enjoy Independence day sometime... to experience it for myself.
It would be nice to know who it goes for you all.  :mowhappy