Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 23, 2007, 04:06:46 PM
*cough* Some mention might be made of the rules about posting in other languages, and the comment "that's probably enough, there" ;-]

softly, softly.

FWIW, I was looking at transcoding it by hand, without knowing which code you were using - which is why I was asking if it was the same code. Sadly, all the fun has gone out of that. Oh, well... ;-]
lol, no problem with the language i think, since this is a contest of sorts...

1 7|-|1|\||{ 1'££ |{33p 7|-|1$ 94|\/|3 901|\|9...1'££ ß3 4 $£4\/3 70 $0|\/|30|\|3 3£$3 ƒ0® 7|-|1$ 0|\|3, 4|\|Ð 937 |\|3\/\/ (0Ð3$ ƒ0® 7|-|3 |\|3)(7 0|\|3. 1 $|-|4££ ß3 4|\| 4®7 $£4\/3 4 71|\/|3$ 0\/3®..5 1ƒ 1 \/\/4|\|7 70

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Too easy. :<

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2007, 07:56:22 PM
I think I'll keep this game going...I'll be a slave to someone else for this one, and get new codes for the next one. I shall be an art slave 4 times over..5 if I want to

Fuyudenki

j00 (4]\['7 0|_|t-1337 /\/\3!  4`/3 741]< 1!3|< ]V[`/ 13773|2ZZ 411 |2 ]30|2]<3[\]!

(translation for rules conformity:  "You can't out-leet me!  I talk like my letters are all broken!")

bad Hazmat!

but he's right, you really should choose something less well-known than 1337.

Nikki

poo on you two =P

ok gimmie a sec to read through my books...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

ok nevermind. Can't find anything and a few peeps are being spoilsports =.=

Anyways, i am now an art slave to : Raist, Haz, Lionheart and Fallo.

Fuyudenki

me?  Nah, not unless you want to help draw some three-hundred animation frames for one of my college classes.  Besides, I was second out to Hazmat.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Fuyudenki

I'm an engineer.  All puzzles automatically have a huge, neon SOLVE ME!!! sign plastered all over them.

Except Sudoku or Crossword puzzles, and even those drag me in if I start looking.

Nikki

yup. cuz i have no inspiration!

Sudoku!!!!! my addiction :C

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

crap-tastic

Nikki

x

Nikki

oh god these are old...
ok that's enough for now...

Zedd

Nikki

gone

Fuyudenki

havin' fun, Xze?

some of those are really good.(Broncos FTW.  I didn't watch the game today.)

Nikki

Quote from: Raist on September 23, 2007, 10:19:59 PM
havin' fun, Xze?

some of those are really good.(Broncos FTW.  I didn't watch the game today.)
OMGTHEREWASAGAMETODAYIMISSEDITDAGNABIT!!!

NDDR

whoa, soooo many dragons.

yin yangs rule, like the one with blood n stuff althoug i prefer the 3 and 4 part versions. (with yong and jung)
http://www.enzedblue.com/Images/YinYangYongJung.gif

TheDXM

I can't be the only person who absolutely loves those scales.

Nikki

*thinks back to when she was drawing those scaled dragons*

Health class
3rd period
Sex education class
Sitting next to my friend Daniel
Freshman year.
Scales took me the whole class period.
Finished them when i got home.

Think i should make one more scaled dragon to see if i've improved?

xHaZxMaTx

Sounds good to me.  You said those were old drawings, right?  All your other art has certainly improved, would be nice to see how much you could have improved the scaled dragons since then.

Nikki

ok guys...I'm drawing the Dragon, an Avatar for Haz, aaaaaaannnndddd...

Take a wild guess.

xHaZxMaTx

*Whistles innocently.*

Nikki

=< You're not allowed! you know too much!! :<

ok new rule- Haz is not allowed to guess stuff

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

Yeah, he knows. and if he tells...No Avatar for him!

Zedd

Nikki