Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

King Of Hearts

Zina

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 30, 2007, 09:04:56 PM
I would like to Introduce to you guys...
[image removed

My new fursona, Ozzie!!

Mind you this is just a rough idea, so her final version might look a bit different, but i am NOT going to add other species to her, she's a purebred Red Panda...might add wings tho...or make her 'cubi..you never know XD

Out of curiosity, who drew this picture and where can I find more of their art?

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Faerie Alex

Just outta curiosity...does she wear clothes, or are you doing for a Bugs Bunny kinda thing? (Where he never wears clothes but isn't naked.) I notice that all (both) of the pictures of her so far don't picture her in anything, but I realize that that could be a preliminary thing.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

xHaZxMaTx

As far as I know, Xze's still planning oufits for Ozzie.

LionHeart

Quote from: modelincard on October 04, 2007, 09:59:35 PM
Just outta curiosity...does she wear clothes, or are you doing for a Bugs Bunny kinda thing? (Where he never wears clothes but isn't naked.) I notice that all (both) of the pictures of her so far don't picture her in anything, but I realize that that could be a preliminary thing.

She doesn't seem to really need clothing. Her colouring almost gives the effect of a close-fitting jumpsuit.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Nikki

Ozzie- *blushing from all the attention* >//////<

Xze- ='< Hugz plz?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Maybe Xze would get more attention if she were naked, too. >:3

*Hugs Xze.* :3

Zedd

*hugs Xze and gives her a muffin with a cute candle on it*

techmaster-glitch

*Non-random :robo :hug to Xze!*

And I don't think I ever gave Ozzie a compliement yet. She looks like such a soft plushie!

Toric

W to the Oot for Ozzie. Nice idea making a second avatar for the side you haven't drawn, speaking of which I can't wait to see how she comes to life when you're the one doing the drawing.

And now I go back to lurking. :zombiekun2
Yap by Silver.

Nikki

Compared to my friend's version, she sucks. i can't draw little kids, so her age has jumped to about...uh...13 or 14. I think the markings are wrong, and i hate the way i drew her hair =.= i can't draw it the way my friend did, which looks way better. as for clothing, i'm not sure yet, but me and Haz kinda agreed on a sweatshirt/hoodie and skirt for her.

Now, if y'all want to, you can kinda edit her to have wings, since i'm not sure how she'd best look.  then we'll have a poll to see which looks best.

Next pic coming up soon

Haz has been waiting for this for a VERY long time ^0^
Happy Late V-Day, Haz! <3

my foxes look like wolves T-T

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

*Uberhuggles.* <3  ...I don't know what to say, I'm just really glad to get this after so long. :U

Your drawing of Ozzie looks really good, too, but her left hand is...  weird. :/

Zina

I still would like to know who your friend IS, and if they have a gallery or not. =/

Nikki

i kinda promised her that i wouldn't tell =< i can ask her but chances are sh'll say no...

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zina

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 06, 2007, 02:25:21 PM
i kinda promised her that i wouldn't tell =< i can ask her but chances are sh'll say no...
To be honest? That kind of makes me suspect whether or not this was actually drawn for you.
I hope you prove me wrong. I really do.

I'd appreciate it if you could PM me her name and gallery. I promise not to tell anyone else. This is really for my own piece of mind, if nothing else.

Nikki

I comissioned her on Gaia...i'll see if i can find her again...

Zina

Please do, and get back to me as soon as possible. Preferably by the end of this weekend.

Although, I'll admit I'm a little confused as to why you would have trouble finding someone who you say is a "good friend". =/

Nikki

well, in Gaiaspeak, 'Good Friend' is like...someone you've known for 2 days or something...meh...gimmie a week.

Saist

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 06, 2007, 11:11:24 PM
well, in Gaiaspeak, 'Good Friend' is like...someone you've known for 2 days or something...meh...gimmie a week.

Okay. I'm stepping my paws in this. That's a load of Kitty litter and you know it Xze Xze. That's a pretty involved drawing, and not something somebody is just going to "sketch" off the top of their head. If you won't take my word for this, talk with the various artists who have drawn at conventions like AnthroCon.  Now, speaking for myself, I can tell you exactly who drew any artwork for me.. or of me... if I know of it.

If I'm not sure, I generally can find a copy of the PM or message where the link was transmitted.

Now, if you want my personal opinion, I think you are stalling and trying to dodge the question of who drew it. Okay, fine. If you want to base your avatar on somebody else's drawing... speak up and and say something to that affect. I did the same with my avatar. I can't draw, but when people wanted to know what my avatar looked like I pointed them to El-Goonish-Shive and said "See that picture of Elliot as a cat? That's how I see my avatar"

Just please stop changing your story. It's getting annoying to those of us who just read these forums and don't post.

Zina

I would like it by the end of this weekend. This constantly changing story of yours is not sitting well with me.
I would also like to point you towards the rule section, where it states you NEED to give credit to the original artist if you are going to post art here that isn't yours.
Please get the original artists name and link to their gaia page or their gallery to me by Monday, or I will have to take further action.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 06, 2007, 12:13:50 PM
Happy Late V-Day, Haz! <3

my foxes look like wolves T-T

Foxes' heads have a more triangular shape than do wolves, with almost no indent at the eye line, and a much narrower jaw.

At least, I think.  I'll try to get a better look at the next fox I see.(There seem to be more stray foxes around here than stray dogs, but I think it's really cool to see one.)

Nikki

Fuyudenki

or, as I draw them...

Granted, I'm hideously out of practice, when it comes to fur-clad characters.

Nikki

lol, but the idea is right. Dogs are 'box-y' and foxes are... 'triangular-y'?

Nikki

Xze- =< Someone likes Ozzie more than me?

Ozzie- It's ok, Xze-sissie ^.^ I like you more than me =3 *huggles*

Xze- *HISSSNARLGROWL*

Ozzie-   :< :crying

Xze- AWWWWWWWW!!! *huggles* I like you more than me too!!

Ozzie- HUH! wait! that's not...don't do...waaaahhhh...

x3