Started by Nikki, June 05, 2007, 12:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

Amber Williams

THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Xze: I highly recommend you spend less time chitter-chattering and more time finding your good friend/commission gaia person/ whatever, and letting Zina know you didn't just gank someones image for your own to get some quick attention.   Or if her suspicions are correct, I suggest you send a confession and apology.

You have until Monday to PM Zina the information she requested. If I or the other admins don't get any word from Zina that you did this come time, we are going to discuss your membership on the forum.  In the meantime, your art thread is currently on temp closed.

This is a very serious matter Xze.  If you have in fact tried to swipe someones art and are now trying to backpeddle and save face, you are going to be in serious trouble on the forum.  If you are telling the truth, I suggest getting the evidence for your case together rather than flip-flopping on your story.  And if you are swiping someones art, I suggest you come clean now and the whole issue will be dropped with nothing more than a stern finger-wag.

But if the time rolls around and you havent either come clean or provided proof of your innocence...it isn't going to be pretty.

You have until Monday Xze.

Zina

I'm giving you until Midnight your time, Xze. Do not disappoint me.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you need to PM me the information, Xze. I need a link to their shop on Gaia to prove that this was indeed drawn for you and you are allowed to use it as your fursona.

Darkmoon

And before you pull the "oh, Zina and Mab are so meeeeeean", all the admins are in agreement on this and all future actions that may come about due to this incident.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Zina

This thread will remain closed. Xze is free to make a new one when she gets back. Also, the original pic of Ozzie can not be used for anything as of now. Xze may post art she draws of Ozzie as a reference for others, and that is it.
Thank you and have a nice day.

bill

Oh, and nobody is alllowed to mention this incident. What's done is done.

Darkmoon

I'm mentioning this incident! What are you gonna do about it? Huh? HUH!?

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 08, 2007, 01:08:39 PM
I'm mentioning this incident! What are you gonna do about it? Huh? HUH!?

... mock you for the inability to type?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

I don't know to what you are referring either.

*cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon