Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

I said it before, and i'll say it again;

Win.

e_voyager

wow silver you are awesome!

(and yes rowne i've save the yap already. considering how little i sleep are you really surprised? )
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Silver= Awesomeness

Naruto VS One Piece X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze you brought back an AMV to my mind why?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

Considering the size of my Tiger collection, which takes up many images, a plush and complete Monster Rancher seasons and games, I think I can let E get away with that Tiger.  <.<

Also, *Poke.* e, you didn't send that PM after.

e_voyager

PM i think i missed some thine thou i'm nat have been less then stable as of late

Gareeku

Quote from: Rowne on September 02, 2006, 12:17:18 PM
Considering the size of my Tiger collection, which takes up many images, a plush and complete Monster Rancher seasons and games, I think I can let E get away with that Tiger.  <.<

Give me the Tiger stuff. o_o

Rowne

e: Check out reply 234 on page 8.

Gar: Well, it's likely that I could help you get seasons one and two, the games are rare now so you'd have better luck finding those in the US, my image collection I could always share but my Tiger plush?  ...No.

As much as I like you, I don't think that I will.  For I adore it and it was near impossible to find, I got lucky after a long time of looking around, on and off.  I can't even find a picture of it online anymore.

(I just got lucky on eBay as I often do.)

Wolphin

Gareeku

Quote from: Rowne on September 02, 2006, 01:18:04 PM
e: Check out reply 234 on page 8.

Gar: Well, it's likely that I could help you get seasons one and two, the games are rare now so you'd have better luck finding those in the US, my image collection I could always share but my Tiger plush?  ...No.

As much as I like you, I don't think that I will.  For I adore it and it was near impossible to find, I got lucky after a long time of looking around, on and off.  I can't even find a picture of it online anymore.

(I just got lucky on eBay as I often do.)

Then send me the Tiger images...please. :3

OT: Yet more wonderful arts by Silver. Does she ever stop?! :O

topher chee

look at all dme yappities

e_voyager

Dme?  i wonder how silver can do all of this, she's awsome.

topher chee

dem*** hehehe^^;
and just to get back.....ho?

e_voyager

sorry typo. that or i was channeling thunder cat's for a bit there

topher chee

e_voyager

hey i'm not the best at spelling and ore is spelled correctly it's  just the wrong ore anf my happit of typing e

topher chee

anf my happit?
and your habit haha :laugh

Dakata

Guys, go talk about your typos and crap somewhere else. D:

*Sics the Dakata-yap on Topher and E* :D

topher chee

e_voyager

i stopped responding becase of that. still dakata i would like to see some of the charcters that spawned your yaps

Odd

Not sure if this has been said before, but there should be a Jack Sparrow yappity!   :mowmeep

roninfoxtail

Jack Sparrow? You mean this?

Odd

ADUR. I missed that. X3
I thought I might've repeated something someone else did  :mowdizzy

Nikki

*clings to her Jack Yap* I requested it ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

nods i know what she mesi i request the lovly tiger of the wind way and my infint yap

Odd

Ok instead of a Jack Sparrow yap, could I have Raz from Psychonauts? x3
Heres a reference, it's fanart (old, yucky fanart at that) but it'll work XD http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22049916/ http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34304096/  :mowsmile

He has like an aviator helmet of a sort with goggles.

Alondro

*Charline mmmms*  Tiger of the Wind... shmexy...  *purr purr purr*

*Charles  :erk *  But you don't like canines...

*Charline hmphs*  He's not a canine!  He's Tiger!   ;)

*Charles erms*  Whatever you say...  I wonder how possible it would be to make "Bleach" yaps...  Komamaru would be easy, since he's a... (Nyah!  I can't reveal the secret to those who haven't seen the series!)   I shall have to find some appropriate pics.  But only of those who are seen as the series aires.  I'm not giving anything away of what I know!  ;)

*Alondro plugs the series shamelessly* It starts next week on Cartoon Network's Saturday night lineup!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

e_voyager

i've seen up through the 170's myself. ah rock lee. this is how a man should be. was a fav

Silverfoxr

as a special tribute i well be making a steve irwin yap later on

Nikki

Quote from: Silverfoxr on September 05, 2006, 06:28:17 AM
as a special tribute i well be making a steve irwin yap later on
That wil be nice  *nod* and i shall make a Croc Anthro in honor of Steve  :mowsad