Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

HaZ×MaT has plenty avatars.  :3 Many of them are cool  :)

They are both scared, stupids :-3

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

*meow* *meow*  :hug :tighthug :hug *meow* *meow*

... all i have... E is a good person?!?!

vulpesweasel

snuggles is a sweet and very huggable person! such a great personality too!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Cogidubnus

Bill's avvie combines both good timekeeping and fast cars. This is clearly a win-win situation.

e_voyager

were i asked to give  description of Cogidubnus i could only describe him as A scholar and a gentleman
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

xHaZxMaTx

Snuggles must like Abel, as he has two Abel yaps in his sig.

Snuggles

HaZ×MaT has cool avatar and ... yes i do like abel he is a cool char.

Ohhh and  :hug

e_voyager

Hazzy makes excellent sig bars.

snuggkes ninjaed me since my spell checker is down.

Gabi

e_voyager tries to improve his spelling. I'll help him: the text under your avatar should say 'than' instead of 'then'.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Gabi is better at English than most people.  :)

Sometimes, I feel like writing something useful here but nya to this time! :3

Cogidubnus

Aiyno realizes the usefulness of something not obviously useful. For example, Winston Churchill: at first glance, one would not be able to see the uses of a trenchcoat-clad, portly English gentlemen who drinks and smokes entirely too much, but we can see that appearances are deceiving.
Thusly, there is a successful comparison of Aiyno Wolf to Winston Churchill. :3

Snuggles

Cogidubnus has a great hold on history... and his avatar is eating ramen.... YEAH RAMEN.

:hug
:tighthug

e_voyager

Snuggles mentioned Ramen i wonder if he's ever been to the Ramen museum

Suwako

e_voyager wants to know things, good thing, no?  :) Used the line before but it's still too hard to resist.  :B

Pre pre pre.. nurgle  :B

Gabi

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi's posts on this thread usually leave me in awe of her skill at finding something good to say about anyone and everyone.

.. and feeling better about myself, to boot. :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna is the only person of this form that i know of with ten pages of post more then i have. Go boxy!

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is, as I see it, among the most prolific posters here. And he still manages to make sense in pretty much every post. Well.. except when he gets in a -real- rush, but that doesn't happen too often...

Cogidubnus

Llearch is by far my favorite box. Even more than the box that all my precious computer components came in.

TheGreyRonin

Cogidubnus is very intelligent, and shares his interesting thoughts with others. He makes the world a bit more enlightened, which is good.

Suwako

TheGreyRonin's avatar and custom title have a connection to each other at this time, It's cool  :3

Tac A Ton

Aisha deCabre

Aiyno has taken the habit of putting funny little italicized stuff in his posts.  Scientists agree that's one of the things recommended for a dose of funny.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi