Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Haz's random avie isn't nearly as cool as mine >>

mine pwns everyones!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's rotating avvie is of DOOM! while mine is of cute. (Except the emo Hazzy one, that one's just emo. :P)

Xze isn't grounded anymore! :tighthug

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager makes great replies... when he feels like it. cool, no?  :U

Ninja's stole my ability to think-write...

e_voyager

Aiyno should not be so worried about what sanity thinks. he's nice enough not to bow to the standards of others
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

My Favor robot.... I finally get to hug you  :mowhappy

Ok Aiyno Wolf you get this instead of E.
Yes who do you think set the Ninja that stole that ability  :mwaha :mwaha :boogie

Stop it you guys so now the first one i valid again.

My Favor robot.... I finally get to hug you  :mowhappy
:hug
:tighthug
and one more
:ddrabel

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Gabi is already giving out random hugs  :) Which is nice.  :B

Pie?.... oh 3.14~!

Snuggles

Aiyno wolf...

Pie is good... apple pie is the best but all kinds of pie is good...
a hug for you just because of pie  :hug

e_voyager

Snuggles is now give out hugs randomly. he's the the luck of the draw.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has been hugged, I think. As he should. Of course, with three people randomly hugging, it's sometimes hard to keep track...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna states the obvious  :B and he's a box, you can put stuff into them but they don't like water all that much usually because most of them cardboard... I had to translate cardboard.. I be stupid...

Ninja!

Snuggles

Aiyno wolf loves must love Ninjas  :mowninja because this i the second time she has said it...

I do to. :mowninja
and i get to hug you before i end this post  :hug

xHaZxMaTx

Snuggles is one of many people who have thought Aiyno to be a girl. :P

Suwako

HaZ×MaT states the obvious, This avatar is just too evil but one day I will find another one to my liking  :) Mayne drawn by request or something... *snickers* Okay, I'm awful. 

Kyota & mimegirl = love

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Aisha deCabre

HazMat is one of those who asked for a picture from little old procrastinating me, and his patience is praiseworthy.   :mowcookie
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aisha deCabre has started writing an entertaining (hi)story. We await the next chapter with an.... ticipation.

TheGreyRonin

Llearch is a pretty darn good programmer, and I bow to his skill.

*bows*

e_voyager

TheGreyRonin has one of the more interesting chaos charters that i've seen in the RP stirring up chaos

Nikki

E is probably the most active in this thread, and i praise him for it!!

Cogidubnus

Xze is lost in a wonderland gone wrong: I say, how wonderful! :3

e_voyager

Suwako

e_voyager's custom title still has  good advice in it, yeah I'm stating the obvious  :B

glorious and horrendous at the same time... a 2€ pizza....It's just too big~!

Tiny crested flint

e_voyager

double D seems to be New tot this section of the forum. let's welcome him with the kindness befitting such an arrival.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has a great idea. Unfortunately, it would break the rules of the thread to do such a thing, unless posting directly after DD...

xHaZxMaTx

I once told llearch that if he ever became a moderator, he would be a terrible one, though better than Bill.  I guess I was wrong. :O

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat has admitted his mistake, which is big of him.

Of course, we all know Bill is a better moderator than me :-)