Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 4)

Started by vulpesweasel, August 31, 2006, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

e_voyager

bill has been listening to his Genesis Cd
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

E's 'new' avatar is old, he used it at the Nice forums.

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx rember my avatar!  :mowmeep how nice
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager still needs to stand clear of the fireworks before they go off... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

The monkey box in Llearch's sig is quite cute.  :mowhappy
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Boog

E seems to be getting a hand from his support unit.

topher chee

Boogeyman is 11 posts away from getting a title change

e_voyager

Chee is also fast approaching a new level

Roureem Egas

E has accumulated 4000 posts. That's quite a bit, compared to how I post.

e_voyager

Egas does not realize that while i may have five times the number of pages that he does i only have 1584 post since the day after he joined

xHaZxMaTx

EV has over 4,000 posts! :O  When did that happen?!

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× missed it as it happened around midday yesterday

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

hazmat is correct. And still has a cool .sig :-)

e_voyager

llearch  thinks i post too much bu i have not life to distracet me outside of work and clasine. and i like to mess around in the arts as well.

xHaZxMaTx

EV has AIM, but is almost never on. :B

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill may or may not be on MSN a lot, since i haven't added him... :-)

.... yet. :-)

e_voyager

bill knows of Xfire which i do not also aim doesn't work at work for me so if you want me on aim look for me around 10pm to 4am central time. and to fin me on iqc search e_voyager DMFA in the message

llearch adds people to his messager with aout a second though. frendly isn't he?

bill

EV is quite the friendly guy himself.

e_voyager

bill knows of Xfire which i do not also aim doesn't work at work for me so if you want me on aim look for me around 10pm to 4am central time. and to find me on ICQ search e_voyager DMFA in the message

bill

roninfoxtail

BillBuckner has made 1300 posts. Yay him  :mowtongue He is also one of few people around here who dosen't change avatars often.

bill

Rowne

In my absent absence of not-hereness, Bill has almost surpassed my postcount.  Well done, grasshopper!  The cycle is complete.  And other such badly-dubbed Kung-Fu movie lines.

e_voyager

Rowne has returned with much quoting to be done. good show.

edited for spelling

Think Tank

Quote from: e_voyager on September 08, 2006, 12:41:34 AM
Rowne has retuend with much qouating to be done. good show.

I like e_voyager's spelling of "quoting." It's better than the real English word.

e_voyager

think tank is new to this section of the forums