Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 4)

Started by vulpesweasel, August 31, 2006, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is, as ever, accurate and pithy.

Perhaps he could work on verbosity to scare Rowne? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

topher chee

e_voyager

chee has been left uncommentated on for so long it's a shame for such a nice guy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

e says im nice, which makes him nice

e_voyager

Chee uses Elemental (Fire). i wonder if that works against dragons
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV has posted in threads other than this one, I'm sure. Probably.

e_voyager

bill is funny but he knows that despite rumors the the contrary and my best efforts other wise i do have a life offline that call me away from time to time.

topher chee

e wonders if my powers work against dragons

i dunno, never tried it

e_voyager

topher must be likes an he receives a lot of positive reviews

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is posting after everyone again. Perhaps he needs a day job? :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna forgets today is a holiday and that i get borad easy not that I've awnsere all my family and work related email..
and it's not like i haven't been waiting

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager forgets that not everyone is USAian, and, for most people on the face of the planet, today was a normal workday.

With all the usual crud that goes with that...

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna  and i was on my way to work before some one reminded me that i don't work today

Roureem Egas

E seems to move around frequently. That must mean he's good on the go.

bill

I never noticed RE's sig 'till now. It's rather nice.

e_voyager

Bill apprecate a good Sig and thats nice to know

Aisha deCabre

Unless I'm mistaken...E_Voyager is probably the only forumite I've seen whose name starts with an "E".   :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

This is the first time I've seen Aisha in the PAY thread... that I can recall.

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre  should post her more ofthen as there is so much to say about (her?)

×HaZ×MaT×  got me because i lost net when i hit post

Aisha deCabre

(Yes, I'm a "her".  xD And it's my first time posting in the new forum's PAY...but, better late than never.   :laugh)

E_Voyager is...perhaps one of many robotic personas on the forum?  :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Aisha flatters me though there are ver few form,s her cosm to flesh and blood i only cont 5

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager can be joined by ElectroMotiveDiesel, Eibbor_N, and Evil.Iguana as people whose names begin with E.

There are a few others, as well, but only one of those posts at all. :-)

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Hazzy is correct!!

Does Hazzy know where i am?  >:3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze ISN'T standing right behind me... I hope. :help

Nikki

Hazzy is wrong XD

Xze is in school ^^

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's wrong!  I said Xze WASN'T behind, and Xze is in school, so Xze can't be behind me.  I WIN! :D

Vidar

Hazmat is not at school. Is hazzy playing hooky?  >:3
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</