05/16/07 Furrae Fashion Four

Started by AndersW, May 15, 2007, 11:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

superluser

Quote from: thegayhare on May 16, 2007, 01:03:05 AMAnd the fact that the insectus compleatly misunderstood the concept of clothing was fairly interesting as well since as a speices with an exoskeleton the Idea that you would need some sort of protective covering would seem so very alien.

Maybe to keep warm?

Otherwise, interesting catches.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

GabrielsThoughts

If I wasn't sick I'd probably be laughing.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

Quote from: superluser on May 16, 2007, 01:37:25 AM
Maybe to keep warm?

Ahh but insects have a differnt sort of circulatory system then almost any other creatures,  Insectis would probably have a mix of insect and mammilian circulatory system probably a partialy closed system similer to crustations. 

Warm clothing wouldn't work the same I don't think, and as a subterrianean race earth is one of the best insulaters there is

Kaerou

*stalks around the forum looking for an avian to pluck a feather from. Wants a fancy outfit..!* >.>

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Look for Jouster. If you can invite him back, you can have as many feathers as you want... :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*Charline hmphs* I've always found it very strange that we cubi have any modesty.  I mean, we've evil soul-devouring demons who like to torment beings for our enjoyment and nourishment.  Why do we care about clothes?  I say it's time for a revolution!  *tosses her toga and proinks about totally nekkid!*  Be free, my boobies! 

*Charles and Alondro*   :eek :boggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alondro on May 16, 2007, 09:04:22 AM
*Charline hmphs* I've always found it very strange that we cubi have any modesty.  I mean, we've evil soul-devouring demons who like to torment beings for our enjoyment and nourishment.

You forgot "vain" and "easily amused by shiny things".  Which would kind of explain it  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

So... grease up the boobies?

... or did I miss something? :-]

Zedd

wussycat

What emotion is Matilda's forehead eye supposed to be showing?

rabid_fox

The Mighty Emotion of Coy.

That was a fun mini-arc. I did manage to use the line "Don't look at my neck" today during lessons. Got some odd looks from the little 'uns but it'll keep them on their toes.

Oh dear.

Ted Schiller

*Charline hmphs* I've always found it very strange that we cubi have any modesty.  I mean, we've evil soul-devouring demons who like to torment beings for our enjoyment and nourishment.  Why do we care about clothes?  I say it's time for a revolution!  *tosses her toga and proinks about totally nekkid!*  Be free, my boobies! 

So you have-or had, since you set them free-some Sula.  Do you also have a couple of Parus major?

With regards,
Ted

Brunhidden

Quote from: Wussycat on May 16, 2007, 11:05:28 AM
What emotion is Matilda's forehead eye supposed to be showing?

im not sure if 'im feeling naughty' is a valid emotion, but i would guess we now know why she is usually so perky.

QuoteThe body is a sacred garment.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Stig Hemmer

Quote from: Fuyudenki on May 15, 2007, 11:38:42 PM
Voyeuristic girls freak me the **** out.  To be fair, not because of the voyeurism itself, but because that kind of thing never comes without tiny text and hidden costs.

Every relationship always comes with tiny text and hidden costs.  Generally worth those costs though.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Aridas

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 16, 2007, 09:07:20 AM
*Charline hmphs* I've always found it very strange that we cubi have any modesty.  I mean, we've evil soul-devouring demons who like to torment beings for our enjoyment and nourishment.

You forgot "vain" and "easily amused by shiny things".  Which would kind of explain it  >:3
and also the wide range of other emotions that more cubi are probably into than torment, but that has nothing to do with this >.>

Kibin

I don't think the insect really need any clothes even if they have some that fit, since they don't exactly need clothing. Much like dragons.

LigerJet

For a three-eyed hairless cobrataur thing...Matilda's kind of hot.  That last panel ups her hotness a little bit.  :B

familyghost

Quote from: LigerJet on May 16, 2007, 02:27:45 PM
For a three-eyed hairless cobrataur thing...Matilda's kind of hot.  That last panel ups her hotness a little bit.  :B

*immitates Elmyra Duff*

I agree.

Prof B Hunnydew

*PBH*   :rolleyes

It is this like of behavior that makes public nudity illegal in most states.  You are missing the point.  You going around naked, because it is a beautiful and nature state to be in.  It is not so you can be overflirtious, and Voyeuristic...That is just bad taste...like dressing slutty.

Matilda's joke is funny, but off the mark, where a naturist's feelings are.  They don't feel like they are being naughty just because they are without clothes.  Social codes still apply in public places if there is a chance that children are/will be present.  Yuffing and heavy petting is still a private affairs with a lover.  Yes, this is some of the small text.

PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

But of course!

Matilda's comment is deliberately winding up the people who would get all worked up over it.

... and don't play innocent with me, missy, I've seen you doing the same thing. :-P

rabid_fox

I can imagine Matilda in jewellery from Argos. Proper bling, lyk. Chavtilda.

Oh dear.

ShiningShadow

I n any case Maltilda is hot no matter what you put her in.

I think there will be a story down the line where Dan and Maltilda will date and talk about each other and then we will finally found about her past.

I rate Maltilda a 10 while the pink elephant a 9 in hotness scale.

rabid_fox

I wouldn't even know where to start with Matilda. I'll stick to my Diet Coke can fetish, thank you very much.

Also, that insect is hilarious looking.

Oh dear.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 16, 2007, 06:16:34 PM
... and don't play innocent with me, missy, I've seen you doing the same thing. :-P

*undressed  from her lab coat and work clothes and relaxing outside on her deck*  What ?? I like to relax this way and read my webcomics.  What so if I am not modest. I'm not like jumping or bouncing around or anything..

:mowdizzy
PBH

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 16, 2007, 07:27:13 PM*undressed  from her lab coat and work clothes and relaxing outside on her deck*  What ?? I like to relax this way and read my webcomics.  What so if I am not modest. I'm not like jumping or bouncing around or anything..

Yeah.  I'm failing to see the issue there, either.  There's a difference between being happy (or even giddy) about going around naked and getting off on knowing that others are gawking at you.

Me?  I get off on knowing that if there are any peeping toms looking into my apartment when I'm getting dressed, I've blinded them.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: superluser on May 16, 2007, 07:43:06 PM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 16, 2007, 07:27:13 PM*undressed  from her lab coat and work clothes and relaxing outside on her deck*  What ?? I like to relax this way and read my webcomics.  What so if I am not modest. I'm not like jumping or bouncing around or anything..

Yeah.  I'm failing to see the issue there, either.  There's a difference between being happy (or even giddy) about going around naked and getting off on knowing that others are gawking at you.

Me?  I get off on knowing that if there are any peeping toms looking into my apartment when I'm getting dressed, I've blinded them.

Oh come on that's not true. There's no proof of that is it?

superluser

Quote from: ShiningShadow on May 16, 2007, 07:54:22 PM
Quote from: superluser on May 16, 2007, 07:43:06 PMMe?  I get off on knowing that if there are any peeping toms looking into my apartment when I'm getting dressed, I've blinded them.

I am not showing you naked pictures of myself! D:

thegayhare

Quote from: superluser on May 16, 2007, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: superluser on May 16, 2007, 07:43:06 PMMe?  I get off on knowing that if there are any peeping toms looking into my apartment when I'm getting dressed, I've blinded them.

Awwww :mowsad

Kenji

Quote from: thegayhare on May 16, 2007, 09:40:15 PM
Quote from: superluser on May 16, 2007, 08:12:39 PM

Awwww :mowsad

Yeah, show us your bewbs. D: