Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAudit

Granted. Just open the package. The package that's held shut with bolts only that tool can open. That tool which is the only one of it's kind anywhere in the world.

I wish for free transport and lodging for AC '08.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

lucas marcone

granted. the hotel manager agrees aslong as he can bind you up at night as he calls you his snooglypoo and you call him big daddy.

i wish i could turn off my malicious nature.

Angel

Granted, but your malicious side develops its own level of consciousness and gets smart enough to wonder why it has to be controlled. It breaks out at random times in the middle of the night and causes havoc, leaving you none the wiser until you get arrested.

I wish Hollywood would come up with just one new, exciting, never-before-used idea.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

DarkAudit

Granted, but by the time it gets out of Development Hell, it's just another insipid piece of manure.

I wish Saturday Morning cartoons would come back, and that they wouldn't suck.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it takes years for that to happen, and you die of old age before you get to see them.

I wish I could always and forever be physically fit.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

techmaster-glitch

Ok.... *Clears throat*
I like ta move it, move it! I like ta move it, move it! I like ta move it, move it! You like ta-
MOVE IT!
I like ta move it, move it! I like ta move it, move it! I like ta move it, move it! You like ta-
MOVE IT!
MOVE IT!
MOVE IT!
She's physically fit, physically fit, physicallyphysicallyphysically fit!
She's physically fit, physically fit, physicallyphysicallyphysically fit!

I couldn't resist.
Granted. You dance to that song, and do nothing else, for the rest of you're life. Which is about a week, when you collapse dead from exhaustion, dehydration, and starvation. Have a nice day.

I wish that Sony would go out of business.

lucas marcone

why would you wish such a thing? guh just because the ps3 isnt perfect is no reason to bash it. i could do the same to the 360 and wii.

granted but you are blamed and millions of people who enjoy the quality of sony's other products like headphones, tvs, dvd players, ps3, ect all jump you in a dark allyway.

i wish the whole console war would stop and people realize every system has it's stregths.

Caswin

Quote from: lucas marcone on August 28, 2007, 11:54:24 AMi wish the whole console war would stop and people realize every system has it's stregths.
Granted.  Competition becomes a thing of the past.  With nothing to work against, the next generation of consoles is actually worse.

I wish I, personally, could find the Master Sword.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you found it!  But you need the three pendants to pull it out of it's resting place... and some elf kid went and hid them.

I wish for the next poster to make my wish for me and then corrupt it.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you wished you were a girl, and so you now you  have the body that was given to me when Lucas granted my wish earlier.  Fortunately my body is restored, with six pack abs, thanks buddy.

I wish for a lifelike robotic dog.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

lucas marcone

granted you are now that dog. fetch me my slippers boy.

i wish i could enjoy this more.

Angel

Granted. You enjoy this thread so much that it becomes your life. It's a harder addiction to kill than nicotine. When your friends and family try to rip your malnourished, unblinking eyes away from the screen, you bite them. You die alone.

I wish the first Power Rangers had better acting careers. They deserve it.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

GabrielsThoughts

granted the black ranger went on to star and  replace the token black guy from CSI and Allen Resurrection.  The Red Ranger and his megazord went on to star as the T-rex in the Jurassic park trillogy. The blue ranger went on to star in hairspray replacing John Travolta's character. The pink ranger got into the cartoon industry and is the voice of Pikachu and Ash Kechum...but only for the movies and original series, the new Ash as Voiced by the yellow ranger is crap. and the green/white/red/black/magenta ranger A.k.a.  Doctor Tommy Oliver, went on to star in the role of his lifetime as the security  guard in 'Night at the museum'.

I wish for perspective.     
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Caswin

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 28, 2007, 04:53:58 PMI wish for perspective.
To your credit, you learn quite a few worthwhile things - and, unable to handle them (yet), become a depressed recluse.  Not much of a limb to go out on, really.  (Oh, and... I'm sorry, but I've seen the old episodes; the yellow ranger was not a great actress.)

I wish for the old-school episodes of Dr. Who.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

DarkAudit

Granted. They're all in an obscure format incompatible with anything used today.

I wish I knew what was so funny about peace, love, and understanding.

(OOC reply to above and below: The PS3 is the least of their worries. The blatant and unrepentant rootkitting of CDs and now games like BioShock make me wish for Sony's demise. When the President of Sony Digital, Thomas Hesse, comes out with a 'Who cares?' attitude about the whole thing, it makes me root for the pirates out there. As long as they make a buck they don't care if it destroys your system. Sony ftl.)

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: lucas marcone on August 28, 2007, 11:54:24 AM
why would you wish such a thing? guh just because the ps3 isnt perfect is no reason to bash it. i could do the same to the 360 and wii.
(The reason: I was short on time and out of ideas. I don't really wish for Sony to go out of business, they are a good company. While the PS3 is a good piece if hardware(though I'm apparently mistaken on that respect), it doesn't have any good games out for it, which is why the Wii is beating it. The Wii is actually a really innovative console with some uber-awsome games *coughtwilightprincesscough*

I wish I knew what was so funny about peace, love, and understanding.

Granted, but you find nothing funny at all about them.

I wish that...hmm...(grrthingkdamnyouthink....).....Ah whatever.
I wish that we used robots for our wars. (Not really, but again, can't think of anything else. I'm just grasping for straws here.)

e_voyager

granted and you think it's all fine and dandy untie you find yourself a refugee in the Wily wars. and get to work. that armor  won't shine it's self

i wish for an plasma gun upgrade.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's still in alpha testing stages and... *BOOM* ...oops.  I hope you didn't actually need that arm.  Don't worry, that's a bug we know about and we're working to address it.

I wish there were more proper uses for this: :ipod

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, it's meaning becomes obscured and twisted  like the "ok" and "peace out"  symbols in europe. If "ok" means A-hole, and peace out means F@suck You, then the  symbol used by the little ball must mean "Lulz omgwtf!" 

I wish for money

Zedd

Granted, Yet they lock you up for using toy money..Next time take a closer look on Bens face!

I wish I had iron skin like Colossus and be somewhat muscled and not get hurt or die cause of it.

DarkAudit

Granted. The first moment you resume your human form you get run over by a cement truck.

I wish Comcast would be replace by a less evil company.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, they are replaced by Budcat, a strange company located somewhere in Nevada

I wish for spam.

lucas marcone

granted. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE A LARGER P3N1Z?!?!?!?!?CLICKZORRZZZZZZZZ! is spammed to your email account over and over for all eturnity untill you buy their product and use it successfuly.

i wish people would see that the game style of the wii has a novelty that wears off quickly like most of the game cubes games.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but that doesn't stop people from buying them and burying Sony in sales.

I wish only good things would happen to me.

lucas marcone

granted you are greeted each morning by a happy beautiful wife you drive to work in a happy cheerful way everyone is always happy you can't place your finger on it. that's ok the brotherhood does a fine job of that for you.

i wish for REBELION!

e_voyager

granted "and low the cry for havoc  has going up and war eruption around you. hope you survive to enjoy your wish."

i wish that i could grasp the title mega man  for my self from that  robot Rock!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

granted but now there is nothing mega about you.

i wish america would wise up and use cars that run on ethenol

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you get run over by one.  Sorry.

I wish people were more predictable.

lucas marcone

granted you are locked in a room with the androids. they're predicatable enough... just make sure you hide before their "kill all humans" program kicks in

i wish for one fish two fish red fish blue fish!

Roureem Egas

Granted. Here's some painted goldfish crackers from art class. I saw them on top of the garbag can, but they should be fine.

I wish I could be done with these history papers.