Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

granted. however im standing beside you. im peeved that you would nuke my queen however there is no risk......yet

i wish for an automatic painful gun to use upon you for nukeing my queen.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you feel an immense indescribable pain every time you fire the gun.  TheGreyRonin is dead, but you've also lost your mind due to the unspeakable torment that the pain gun put on you.

I wish for all of mankind to live in a utopian society and then I rise up with an army of evil creatures to take over.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You're part of the utopian society, and the evil creatures are having you for lunch.

I wish I didn't have so much work to do.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DarkAudit

Granted. You're fired.

I wish all the purple gear I need for a successful Karazan run drops during my next hour of playing WoW.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but some horde guys aggro'd the giant unkillable boss that tosses out one-hit-kills at anything that moves into the area where you need to be.

I wish I had the time and money to actually play WoW.

Zedd

Grats,Your broke and homeless due to you wasting your life away and plus people hate you for playing it.

I wish there was something better and more healther than playing MMORPG's all day

DarkAudit

Granted, but every time you try to go outside to do those things, you get caught in a raging thunderstorm that lasts until well after sundown.

I wish the rain and heat here would hold off for a day or two so I can get some grilling done.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but by the time that happens, all your food has gone bad, and by the time you get back from the grocery with fresh food, it starts raining again.

I wish I had a simple, yet effective, and totally not fatal or debilitating method of weight loss.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You have a pre frontal lobotomy.

I wish I had been able to go to sleep earlier this evening.

DarkAudit

Granted, but you still oversleep by two hours in the morning.

I wish USC and Notre Dame both go 0-11 to start their seasons this year.

lucas marcone

granted but then more than half the players are arrested for facilitateing a prostatution ring. sush a shame little ricky's hero is nothing more than a whore monger and now it's all your fault.

i wish for SEGA CHANNEL!

DarkAudit

Granted. Your cable provider won't carry it, though.

I wish for Good Eats.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You make a tasty meal.

I wish for another cup of tea.

GabrielsThoughts

granted...unfortunately its the fresh sqeezed blood of Tea' the girl from Yugioh.

I wish for the ability to win any argument.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

lucas marcone

granted your friends now hate you and leave you to wallow in your newfound super ego

i wish for a proper dragon warrior monsters: monster index

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you can't read it.

I wish I could be the greatest ninja of all time.

techmaster-glitch

Granted, but my friend Rammenstien is so hatefully jealous of you for becoming the greatest ninja ever that he actually goes to his arch-nemisis, the Greatest Pirate of all Time, and hires him to take you out. The two of you engage in a massive climactic battle, and with some sidelines-help from Rammy, the Pirate defeats you. The Pirate, now severely weakened by the battle, dies when the backstabber(literally) Rammy went up and ninja'd him. Rammy, having killed the Greatest Pirate, is nw the Greatest Ninja.

I wish I could come up with ninja corruptions that didn't involve Rammenstien.

lucas marcone

granted but the best pirate in the world kills both of you seeing as pirate pwn ninjas

i wish i were the greatest pirate/zombie in the world

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you are a now William Turner... you can only walk on dry land every 10 years for the sole purpose of sex human sex otherwise you have to sleep with a female kraken every three weeks and make squid babies.

I wish for a power over all Felines, Canines, and Rodents.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you get killed by a monkey.  We're still not sure where he got that power mower, nor how he figured out how to use it...

I wish I could communicate with and understand all living things.

Zedd

Oh boy my sis wanted to try this out...
Granted,You are able to do so but they wont give you a moment of piece cause you can hear them yap yap about nothing half the time and always want you let them out or so on and not to mention you have full detail why birds poop on stuff.

I wish Disney would get sued for producing the new Turok coming up.

lucas marcone

granted. you lose the suit

i wish disney would lose control of gibli studios before thay have a chance to ruin a misaki with a sequil THE HORROR THE NEVER ENDING HORROR! WHEN WILL THEY STOP?!

Angel

Granted. They move on to Gonzo. RUN, AFRO SAMURAI!!!

I wish I had a less obsessive nature. It's a little scary, and decidedly unhealthy at times.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you read my webcomic and feel better about yourself...it takes a few days for the humor to set in, but eventually you only obsess over only me, and my uber sexy hotness... Of course, I'm not interested, and so now you sneak into my home for my underwear and various other thing. living only by what scraps of food I put in the trash.

I wish I wasn't as cruel when granting wishes. 

lucas marcone

granted. but now you are a girl. you can not do anything guys would like to do if in this position because if you do you will die. instintaniously. now you have to sit through crappy movies, shave areas guys should never shave, go on dates without hopeing it ends in sex,ect,ect

i wish for a tickle fight!

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you lose and laugh yourself to death.

I wish I had the time and energy to get back into programming.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you are now Jerry one of the  Code Monkeys for Gameivision, enjoy your new co-worker, his name is Dave you'll be working together a very long time  ...I feel that is corrupt enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz5unhTODwA

I wish to negate Lucas Marcone's corruption of my wish

DarkAudit

Granted, but I corrupt it in exactly the same way.

I wish the "nigras" from the *chans were dropped off in the heart of Crip territory in South Central LA.

lucas marcone

granted but they become friends and creat a super gang! not noteven the military can keepem in line!

i wish i had a bean bag chair shaped like a boob.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's not as cool as the one on Codemonkeys is, and you got it used, so it's got a bunch of patches and more than a few "stains of mystery" all over it.

I wish I had a single, easy to use, and unbreakable tool that I could use to fix anything and everything.