Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdragon

Granted. You can change it, but you cannot chose that to change it to.

I wish my homework will do itself correctly.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted Your homework folds it self into an accurate origami depiction of a man and a woman in the missionary position... which is the proper way to "Do it"

I wish for an instant and unrivaled knowledge of MAYA... and no turning me into an animal, vegetable, mineral, mute, or anything unusual.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You have instant and unrivalled knowledge of Maya, a girl who lived, for a few weeks only, in a small village in Argentina, in the 1300s.

May it do you some good - it certainly didn't help her, since she died of the pox at 3 weeks old.

I wish I wasn't quite so nasty.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Omega

Granted! Now everyone else are more horrible than you.

I wish a free dinner

Angel

Granted. It's awarded to a lucky homeless family. (What? You never said it was for you.)

I wish physics made more sense to me.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but nothing else makes sense to you anymore.

I wish I had a really cool evil laugh.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You can have mine.

I wish I'd been able to resolve that problem faster.

e_voyager

granted you due to a time warp now resolved that problem while traveling at a speed of 150 miles per second with out breaks. good luck box man.

i wish that i had a book on how to god mod.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, it's a one-page book that has the following written in it: "Banned for godmodding."

I wish for literal translation.

e_voyager

granted you are now translated in a word version of your name. by the super fist of the Gothic font.

i wish i had more Bobobo corruptions for wishes.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Granted, but before you can do any, you're attacked by talking fish who are screaming for maple donuts.

I wish I hadn't had that cake this morning.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

granted you had bran muffins instead.

i wish that The villain's league RP would start up again i want to know what everyone is doing.

Caswin

Quote from: e_voyager on February 01, 2008, 08:16:46 AMi wish that The villain's league RP would start up again i want to know what everyone is doing.
Granted.  First order of business: Go to e_voyager's house and terrorize him.

I wish I had the power of "The Touch" (by Stan Bush) to call upon whenever I needed it.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

meany

Quote from: Caswin on February 02, 2008, 10:32:53 AM
I wish I had the power of "The Touch" (by Stan Bush) to call upon whenever I needed it.

Granted. You did have the power of "The Touch" to call upon, but you no longer do, and never needed it, so it was never used.

I wish for the entire population of Illinois to be transformed into giant corn cobs.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but they're not just corn cobs, they're giant mutant radioactive corn cobs that walk and shoot laser beams.  It'd make a great movie if they weren't on a rampage to destroy all of civilization.

I wish everything was easy to do.

Omega

It already is! You're just pathethic at anything.

I wish a superpower for myself! Something neat, thank you  :eager

Ryudo Lee

Granted, your superpower is something neat... but completely useless.

I wish I was good at everything.

Omega

Granted. You are the Jack of all trades, the master of none. "Okey, but not great"

I wish for two more wishes

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you are severly limited to what you can wish for... and all you can wish for is for a small amount of water and a small amount of tepid water.

I wish I had put more thought into that corruption.

Omega

You just did. Now did it change anything?

I wish for a small amount of water
I wish for a small amount of tepid water.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's so hot out that the water immediately evaporates, leaving you with nothing but whatever ick is left behind from the tepid water.

I wish I had something more productive to do.

Omega

Why don't you try these analytical chemistry's exercises that I've been doing the whole day? They are all but joy

I wish for a way out from this hamster wheel.

meany

Quote from: Omega on February 04, 2008, 05:06:21 PM
Why don't you try these analytical chemistry's exercises that I've been doing the whole day? They are all but joy

I wish for a way out from this hamster wheel.

Granted. You've been replaced, and now function as chum for luring out great white sharks for observation.

I wish the cake wasn't a lie.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's a truth, but you'll never get to see it, since you will be roasted first.

I wish I had more hours in the day.

Omega

It is done! But now you just have less time to sleep.

I wish that people would drink tea instead of coffee

meany

Granted. However due to the long time it takes to properly make tea, people instead drink mountain dew for their quick caffine fixes.
I wish for the entire human race to be locked away forever in the Abyss of Nothingness.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you are finally alone with your books, but oh no!  Your glasses have broken and you're blind without them!

I wish I had more twilight zone references for these corruptions.

meany

Granted, however you can only remember them in your sleep, and forget them when you wake up.

I wish for control of Norway.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, "Norway" is the nickname of a blade of grass growing out somewhere in the midwest United States.

I wish I was more popular.

Omega

Ryudo Lee I'm your new fan. Now, make with the music and/or art.

I wish I wasn't cursed.