05/04/07 Wow She's taking that well [783]

Started by thegayhare, May 03, 2007, 09:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimson_wolf

Having a rock connected to your face would suck especially if it is shiny.You would have like crows trying to take it. Blasted crows no shiny for you!...My shiny's

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Kenji on May 04, 2007, 07:46:57 PM
Quote from: Zedd on May 04, 2007, 07:45:21 PM
Quote from: Kenji on May 04, 2007, 04:36:40 PM
Quote from: Zina on May 04, 2007, 03:19:46 PM
So the fae are like the internet!
Awesome.

Awesome indeed. Next time I see one I'll have to plug an mp3 player into one and get a few songs. :3

HEY AMBER! Is Mab software compatible?? D:

Maybe with a Mowcintosh.

Lol clever  :giggle

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: Alondro on May 04, 2007, 10:05:31 AM
*Charline shakes her head*  Oh no, death for the fae is terribly horrible :aack!  Their insides boil and begin spewing out of every orifice!  Liquified brains jet from their sockets after the eyes have popped out!  The only thing that silences the screams of agony are when their bodies finally explode into a pile of gooey pulp and fragmented bones.

*Alondro peeks in and erfs*  Uhm, Charline... I highly doubt that's how they normally die.  :erk

*Charline grins*  But that's what happens when you put one in an industrial microwave.  >:3 

*Alondro nods slowly... backing out again*  Yes... how very.. interesting...   :aack
Hm... I wonder what would happen if we did the same experiment with a cubi. Now while it would most probly have the same result, because we dont know precisely, that experiment must be tried! *muahahahaha*

-Robbie

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

King Of Hearts

Alondro

Quote from: King Of Hearts on May 05, 2007, 06:18:22 AM
I propose... an experiment!

*Charline proposes microwaving forumites in retaliation... but no one backs her up.. she's all alone*   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aridas

skwerly

Quote from: Zaon on May 05, 2007, 11:22:34 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 05, 2007, 11:20:42 AM
I propose microwaving charline!
I second that proposal
Noo, leave the poor helpless kitty alone!

(I'm going to get devoured for that, aren't I..)

Ralanost

Quote from: skwerly on May 05, 2007, 05:52:38 PM
Quote from: Zaon on May 05, 2007, 11:22:34 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 05, 2007, 11:20:42 AM
I propose microwaving charline!
I second that proposal

Eat a squirrel?  Perish the thought!  That would be surefire indigestion. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ralanost on May 05, 2007, 06:03:02 PM
Quote from: skwerly on May 05, 2007, 05:52:38 PM

Eat a squirrel?  Perish the thought!  That would be surefire indigestion. :P

... It will be if you ate her muffins along with her, yes. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

And my hat... but just so you know, there's an extra dimension in there, so it might take you a while.

Zedd

Quote from: RJ on May 05, 2007, 08:21:05 PM
And my hat... but just so you know, there's an extra dimension in there, so it might take you a while.

Plus you'd give me dibeetes :<

Aridas

No, you gotta put a wilford brimley touch to it, say it with me... die-uh-bee-tuss! There we go!

Ralanost

Back on topic...amber changed the title of the comic.  "Ok maybe it is Lupus."

Aridas

Um, yeah, she changes the title EVERY UPDATE >.>

Though lately she's been recycling them... I should know... I remember them all...

Ralanost

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 06, 2007, 10:51:37 AM
Um, yeah, she changes the title EVERY UPDATE >.>

Though lately she's been recycling them... I should know... I remember them all...
Hrm...  I have only been really paying attention for the last two-three months.  Haven't noticed that yet.   :blush

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Density D. on May 04, 2007, 06:52:39 PM
Quote from: crimson_wolf on May 03, 2007, 11:54:48 PM
still...if mabb ends up taking jyrras to fae...i think the council might meddle a little bit don't you?
So this arc has the potential to be a tie-up between the "Mab's dying parents, Creature council vs. Techmouse, and Jy/Lorenda relationship" plot lines, with an added sliver of hope for some backstory on Mab? HUZAAH!!=

Mab's parents dying and Mab's backstory would be dreamy if Amber gets around to them.  we will finally have some details about the Fae... Like we have about the Cubi...  Let hope everyone doesn't turn into a Fae because of it.   Mab taking her parent's death so minor does seem that death is like a common cold type thing.

The Creature council vs Tech boy JyJy would be another arc... but the Fae Creature council member may have objections to Jyrras running around in the Fae Kingdom... If Mab drags him into this "adventure" to the Fae kingdom...If she goes..

Jyrras/Lorenda relationship problem is likely to drag on, but Lorenda will or may throw a bombshell...like

Mab-    Come on Jyrras we have got to go the fae kingdom
Jyrras - But Mab  I and Lorenda  ah ....
Lorenda-  Jyrras, It is Okay, go    Just to let you know, I m moving out.
Jyrras   WHAT!? 
Albanion: into the portal rat boy...

:mowcookie
PBH

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 06, 2007, 01:55:25 PMMab-    Come on Jyrras we have got to go the fae kingdom
Jyrras - But Mab  I and Lorenda  ah ....
Lorenda-  Jyrras, It is Okay, go    Just to let you know, I m moving out.
Jyrras   WHAT!? 
Albanion: into the portal rat boy...

But Jyrras doesn't want that discussion now.

And Lorenda doesn't particularly want to move out immediately--she's afraid of Jyrras kicking her out.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

crimson_wolf

I don't think jyrras will kick her out i can't see him forcing anyone to do anything. he seems like the more shy stay away from unessesary confrontations kind of guy to me. when jy and lorenda do talk i think he'll listen and give his opinion as best he can.Although sharing feelings doesn't seem like an easy topic for him mainly because of the little things that holds most people back fear and akwardness.