Weird Dream involving another forumite's character.

Started by KarlOmega1, May 02, 2007, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

I have had weird dreams before...several times where I enter the bathroom and pull on a handle in the shower that causes the wall to open up into a hidden passageway, some room or a storage shelf/closet. However, last night, I had dreamt that I was holding some sort of conference in a small theater...and guess who was there handing out papers to the ones sitting in the seats. It was Ink! Pretty strange if you ask me...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

ITOS

Are you taking drugs too? D:

Seriously, though. I've never dreamed about forumites or even DMFA. Does that make me a bad fan? Or just normal?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

Netami

bill

Quote from: Zedd on May 02, 2007, 03:00:42 PM
That was no dream...I had the same thing once
So, that means it wasn't a dream? What was it, a Mystic Vision?

xHaZxMaTx

Zina

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 02, 2007, 07:57:25 PM
Quote from: Zedd on May 02, 2007, 03:00:42 PM
That was no dream...I had the same thing once
So, that means it wasn't a dream? What was it, a Mystic Vision?

It was a spirit quest. It means Ink is his spirit animal.
OooOOoOooooOoOoOooooo.....

bill

I don't know what that means, but it sounds kinda dumb.  :<

Zina

bill

:<

I still have a gas mask, though. That's worth something.  8)

Netami

superluser

Quote from: Zina on May 02, 2007, 08:03:36 PMIt means he's special and you're jealous. D:

Doesn't everyone have a spirit animal?  Knowing me, mine is probably a blowfish--perfectly useless in a  fight, but fatal if you eat me after I'm dead.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

A dying hobo said my spirit animal was a jackal

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

Netami

And I am a dying hobo whose spirit animal is Zedd.

:disbelief

GabrielsThoughts

hey at least your spirit animal isn't a bunny, look how ferocious this fellah is...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 02, 2007, 11:00:54 PM
hey at least your spirit animal isn't a bunny, look how ferocious this fellah is...

Watch out...The hare is listening :shifty

superluser

Well, my spirit animal turned out to be the rotting carcass of a dolphin, covered in clocks.  It came to me in a dream after I tried to escape France in the afterlife.  A hobo told me about it, but he wasn't dead or anything.  Just a spatula.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alondro

I used to have a spirit animal... Charline ate it.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm. If that's TGH....

.... yeah. I think I can guess why he's a bit lacking in the love life department... :-] After all, would -you- put anything you cared about near those teeth?

(Sorry, TGH. I couldn't resist the joke...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Oh my gods, it looks like Norman from SSDD.  I never knew he was real  :erk

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RJ

It's the Vorpal Bunny! It's back to finish me off! It already ate my spirit moose.  :<

Alondro

That rabbit's a killer I tell you!  A vicious beast!  *watches it take the heads off several knights!*  Run away!  Run away!  Has anyone got a Holy Handgrenade?   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Shadrok

Quote from: Alondro on May 03, 2007, 08:57:05 AM
That rabbit's a killer I tell you!  A vicious beast!  *watches it take the heads off several knights!*  Run away!  Run away!  Has anyone got a Holy Handgrenade?   ;)

I warned you, but did you listen to me aw no. You know all, didn't ya?
Oh it's just a harmless little bunny isn't it?

:lol

Helena

i have weird dreams all the time...its freaky o.o My friends think I'm psycho because of it, but that's fine...um...along time ago like a year ago. I had a dream about Darkmoon chasing me around with a chain saw. I thought nothing of it because I was in a Castlevania mood for that day and had recently watched friday the 13th ^^
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

KarlOmega1

Well...actually, I wouldn't have considered my dream that strange if it weren't for one fact...the people that were sitting in the seats were all human. One fox incubus in a place that's filled with humans...that was the unusual for me. Of course if the dream had lasted longer (yes I sometimes have short dreams)...I might have gotten a better understanding of it.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Knight

QuoteThe dream means you're gay.

In the same sense that random homophobia does, yes.

Netami

Quote from: Evil Richter on May 03, 2007, 10:21:26 PM
QuoteThe dream means you're gay.

In the same sense that random homophobia does, yes.

You comin' out of the closet? It's cool. We can go on a man date.

Knight