I am new and like GGX

Started by Robo-AgentKiri, January 17, 2006, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robo-AgentKiri

I'm new here. I like Guilty Gear. Because of that, I have named myself Robo-AgentKiri after one of my GGX themed drawings. This site is fun.
:goodtimes
video game characters dancing is fun. i want to see master chief breakdance.
:boom prepare for ultimate.... smiley explosion.

olroxshade

Yessssss....Guitly gear,is like Cv figth,do you try the DS version is simply...............................COOL!!! :bunny,and congrat,an advise,don´t hear Succubus and trust jorge,D´moon,Clara leet,ilpalazo and sailor steeler :zombiekun

Damaris

Succubus does not currently post here, so that shouldn't be a problem.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Helena

Hi. Yeah Guilty Gear X is cool. I own the Playstation 2 versions. I do well as playing as Testament mostly. Yeah...welcome and all that jazz.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

AlucardRose

Robo-AgentKiri

testament is insane. my friend is sik pro with him. i just use Baiken, Robo-Ky(i wnat to get sik with the robot), and i am gonna quit using sol since his friggin berserk mode screws me over more times than not and i get...
:destroyed
lol. i like that con. because it is sik. lol. omg! i see kyameron attacking this thread!!!!!!!

kyameron

The DS version is teh suck. But the PSP version is cool. Agent is teh nub at it. :destroyed

Robo-AgentKiri

kyameron

flooding the forum. lol. GGX2 for life. hahaha

Robo-AgentKiri

Slash will own X2. i know fo sho. cuz ABA will be atl east somewhat decent!!!! and Order-Sol will own

AlucardRose

*convinces admin to destroy the "destroyed' icon*

kyameron

what a nub. tom can use ABA in isuka sik status. But yes Slash will most likely own. *spams destroyed icon before its banned* :destroyed

Robo-AgentKiri

let's stop spamming the Destroyed icon and instead stop flaming, too while we're at it! lol. anyway, GGX rocks. and btw....
:stupid

kyameron

why is the arrow pointing to YOUR post?.....
lol, so about that castlevania game. arucard forever. :funkmario2

Robo-AgentKiri

:buttsex
what happens to adam on a daily basis.

AlucardRose

*attempts to stay on topic* yeah ARUCARD. PLay Castlevania songs on Stepmania

kyameron

lol. talking about ggx was supposed to make us forget about how adam enjoys himself.  :banghead

Robo-AgentKiri

oops. my bad. anyway, let's talk abotu GGX and stop flooding this servar!!!!

AlucardRose

this is what happens when us 3 are at school in the same classroom with all messengers blocked by filters

Robo-AgentKiri

yea, true. kinda scary when two of us are ggx fans while the other is... i dunno. but he is koo. anyway, i think people are going to make grave mistakes about ggx3..... becaue it is being released on 4/20....

AlucardRose

kyameron

i got to the room(s) with numbers on the DS castlevania. Still, I think Castlevania 2 is the best though. :evar

Robo-AgentKiri

Darkmoon

Well hey, at least you guys are having fun here...

olroxshade

GG in castlevania,that could be cool,and I forget tell about  Damaris :yeahthat

Robo-AgentKiri

lol. i make an intro thread and all hell breaks loose! sweet. anyway, imma stop being a noob and get kyameron to stop saying that i'm a noob. it's annoying, rofl.
:zombiekun