2007-04-18 [776] Side Effects

Started by ibneko, April 18, 2007, 01:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kasarn

Zedd

Whos bored and who do I feed to Charles for that one

kaskar

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 18, 2007, 09:20:34 AM
Lorenda has already destroyed seven cities for some unknown reason, and I'm curios why?

Also, how can Kria be certain that it is a side effect of her amulets magic. Perhaps Lorenda's father was also a demon and the fault lies with him, we all know she didn't let him live long enough to tell her any of his family history.
You forget that Lorenda's father was a being type of Bull, who after getting kria pregnant, had an affair with a local filly. We know that Kria has a temper, and ate father + filly . Lorenda's earrings are all that are left ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Aridas

I was pretty certain halfbreeds didn't exist, though

Reese Tora

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 21, 2007, 12:08:26 AM
I was pretty certain halfbreeds didn't exist, though

Half breed 'Cubi don't exist; we havn't heard about anything else not existing.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

kaskar

I give you a prime example, Destina (full Cubi) falls in love with Dan's dad (Being), result, Dan . He is said to be Cubi, but he is 1 (destina) / 2 (edward ), adventurer , is that a recipe for a 1/2 breed Cubi ? Same with Abel, I think ...

Reese Tora

Dan and able are not 'halfbreeds' as such.  They are, despite thier being parents, full 'cubi.

It is a quirk of 'cubi genetics and magic that any child of a 'cubi is a full cubi, regardless of the other parent.  Cubi are the only race we've been told this is so for.

kaskar

I think I saw something like that in Furfire / lost dreamers / comics section somewhere, about cubi reproduction, but it did not say anything about the child Not being a crossbreed, just both of the parents were compatible ...

Aridas

I think it has to do with all creatures, as it seems being a creature is largely a magical thing... it's what sets beings apart from creatures most of the time.

Reese Tora

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1588.msg64161#msg64161
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1438.msg56507#msg56507
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1779.msg73030#msg73030

A quick forum search will reveal that Amber herself has said that, which a cubi/being or cubi/mythos pairing will result in a child that may physically be a halfbreed of the two, but will either be a full 'cubi or won't.  In other words, and for all intents and purposes, a 'halfbreed' cubi is either fully a 'cubi or not a cubi.

kaskar

Well, we all forget little details at times. Seems this was my time ...

Aridas

so in other words... halfsize wings got nothing to do with it.

kaskar

Could be a case for Lorenda ...   But remember Kria is a DEMON-MARE, not a Cubi ...

Aridas

Amber's only spoken of CREATURE hybrids. By the way things appear to work, there's nothing that says someone will get smaller wings because they're part being. Beings seem to get along with full sized wings at times, so there shouldn't be a single thing to mess anything up.

Besides all that, all this unnecessary speculation is killing the joke.

Kasarn

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 21, 2007, 05:12:01 AM

RAAAWR! It's making me so angry that I am going to destroy seven more cities! RAAAWR! D:<

kaskar

As this hybridised talk goes on on a wing and a prayer ...

Aridas

Quote from: Kasarn on April 21, 2007, 05:23:11 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 21, 2007, 05:12:01 AM

RAAAWR! It's making me so angry that I am going to destroy seven more cities! RAAAWR! D:<
More like eight... Don't forget to round from decimals, kiddies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Azraelle on April 18, 2007, 09:11:32 PM
Here ya go.

(click for larger version)

... I don't remember standing still for that portrait, Azraelle....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 22, 2007, 01:59:44 AM
Quote from: Azraelle on April 18, 2007, 09:11:32 PM
Here ya go.

(click for larger version)

... I don't remember standing still for that portrait, Azraelle....

:giggle I love it man

But in any case the male and female of this whole soap opera ha ssomething to say about it if you make the the bread don't forget to add the magic sprinkles. :baby  >:3.