4-23-2007 [778] Axing for it

Started by Manawolf, April 22, 2007, 11:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rythak

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 24, 2007, 12:24:16 PM
Getting back at Dan for that spider I rather throw a water ballon full of Nair if I was Abel  >:3.
One of my friends threw a water baloon filled with bleach at me one time... It got all in my hair and for about four months after that i had weird blonde spots in my hair; Imagine a black guy with black curly hair with little blonde spots everywhere in his hair. I got weird looks everywhere i went.

MT Hazard

Quote from: superluser on April 24, 2007, 09:42:31 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 24, 2007, 09:26:58 AMI assumed he meant that dead people don't bleed...

No, no.  I think he's saying that dead people can't counterattack.

Explaining jokes makes them less funny.

I assumed he meant that if the first blow was fatal it would be worth the nausea.

It must be fun to able to materialize weapons at will. "Axe? What Axe?"
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Stig Hemmer

The new look in Alexsis face is that of a girl who has a boy friend and is happy about it.  Or so I think. :boogie
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

kaskar

Is Dan going to lose his edge at being an adventurer ? the look on Dan's face was quite similar to him in " The Special April's Fool's " Comic, # 3 . If he gets to become withdrawn into himself, it could become quite mind destroying for an adventurer. Anyway, look at that old art, and get a snigger out of what a bad day can be for an adventurer ...
Quote from: Stig Hemmer on April 24, 2007, 07:58:47 PM
The new look in Alexsis face is that of a girl who has a boy friend and is happy about it.  Or so I think. :boogie
By the way, how is Pyroduck faring now ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Rythak

Quote from: kaskar on April 25, 2007, 01:31:01 AM

Is Dan going to lose his edge at being an adventurer ? the look on Dan's face was quite similar to him in " The Special April's Fool's " Comic, # 3 . If he gets to become withdrawn into himself, it could become quite mind destroying for an adventurer. Anyway, look at that old art, and get a snigger out of what a bad day can be for an adventurer ...
Dan dosent seem like the snap and kill everything everywhere kinda type. I think that in order to go crazy and kill people somebody would have to give Dan a little push in that direction. I hear mind control/possession/deception magic can make you do some fx'd up things. . . .

On a side note I wonder where Pip is (hint hint nudge nudge incoming Pip attck)
EDIT: Spelling of "incoming"

ShiningShadow

Dan in the Dark Pegasus battle he fought like a true hero and died very cool in my book. I suspect Dan is the kind of guy will not let any injustices go without retribution.