Howdy hey all

Started by Metal Juggernaut, April 19, 2007, 05:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal Juggernaut

Howdy hey everybody, ive been reading DMFA for bout... 2 days now but ive heard about it for years...so then i pounded down all 700 comics in my head in 2 days... it rocks on HARD.so i hope to have fun and...stuff...

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to our little corner of insanity, Metal Juggernaut! Pull up a drink, down a few chairs, and enjoy your stay!

Roureem Egas

I swear that the UTC-5 timezone is the most densely populated one on this side of the planet. :B

Hey new guy.

Zedd

ITOS

Greetings. :) I am 7 Itos Atio.

Make sure you read the safety instructions before you get eaten, blown up or loose your soul. This is a very dangerous forum. :shifty
This generic comment was brought to you by:

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Well hello there! Welcome to this place of strangeness - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Please be sure to leave your remaining sanity (if you have any) in the secure storage provided, and be sure to hang on to your claim ticket.

Things to watch out for include talking boxes, squirrel-borne muffins, and anyone who tries to tell you not to listen to these warnings.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here, where the insanity party never ends!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Gabi

Welcome! I wonder why there are so many things to watch out for. In any case, there's something I still need to warn you about.

Warning: what you say here may be quoted.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Metal Juggernaut

hmm, talking boxes?eh? well anyways i have a question to ask,do u on the forums act as like a citizen of furrea(or however you spell it) cuz i know of a lot of forms that do that,or do u just talk about stuff like on a normal forum?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Metal Juggernaut on April 20, 2007, 08:43:16 AM
hmm, talking boxes?eh? well anyways i have a question to ask,do u on the forums act as like a citizen of furrea(or however you spell it) cuz i know of a lot of forms that do that,or do u just talk about stuff like on a normal forum?

Welcome aboard.  Roleplaying in that manner is frowned upon here, except in designated areas, i.e. 'The Haunted Ballroom'.  It might be a good idea to familiarise yourself with the forum rules as they are enforced with zeal.  There are a few who have special dispensations to post in-character as long as they aren't too silly (Charles/Alondro for example) since this was what they did on the original DMFA forum on The Nice.

As it happens it's not something I would usually do anyway...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Metal Juggernaut

ok ty 4 telling me,the last thing  I need is to get nailed with a ban

Aridas

Izzat so? Then once you've gotten everything else, just let Darkmoon know, he'll probably be happy to give you the ban if it helps complete things.

ITOS

Quote from: Metal Juggernaut on April 20, 2007, 08:59:40 AM
the last thing  I need is to get nailed with a ban

In that case, be sure to read through the rules:
http://clockworkmansion.com/main.php?page=rules
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Metal Juggernaut on April 20, 2007, 08:43:16 AM
hmm, talking boxes?eh?

Apparently. For what it's worth, I've been away on holiday all week.

I'm back now, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears