Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Secret Trailer

Started by Teroniss, April 02, 2007, 08:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

I just finished watching the special ending trailer at the end of KH2 Final Mix, and holy shit. If the trailer for it is any hint of what the next game will look like, then KH3 will be the best of them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS5E_XnWdSM Holy sexiness

Darkmoon

It couldn't be any worse. KH was virtually unplayable, and KH2 wasn't that much better, and much too easy.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zedd

olroxshade

The only funof KH: Kill Goofy and Donald Duck, ah, and the remix of One Winged Angel...anyways, another game to kill Disney Chars...cool...

vulpesweasel

meh. hopefully it'll have red XIII, or some other character from FFIX. (other than Vivi, and he should've NEVER been given a voice)

Rythak

Is it just me or are these games meant to play through like...
"Wow this is a pain in the @$$... but im gonna get one helluva keyblade for this."
Its like a job instead of recreational play...  also, any game can look good but what it comes down to is how much fun the game is to play
for instance:  "Morrowind" vs "Oblivion" (elder scrolls)...  I dunno about you guys but i would rather have a fun game that plays well then a game that looks so good the disc might as well be made of platinum plated gold but is a chore to play.

Roureem Egas

I wouldn't know, since I've come to believe that PC games are more of a chore than any console game. :P I mean seriously, the challenges in the PC games I've played usually have little variation or low on the scale of fun and excitement.

Might and Magic IV and V were fun, but numbers VI and VII felt pretty stupid. IX gave me a headache. Heroes of Might and Magic is a generally good series, but number V was a big disappointment on the single scenarios department. Only six different ones with a forced selection when the past had a choice feels limiting.

And then there's Baldur's Gate. That one, I thought sucked mainly since I had to wander around a lot to level up, since battles were usually skewed on the difficulty. It's either really easy or really hard to fight, and I'm a bit used to being more involved if I'm struggling with something. Not just click and hope the characters land a stupid hit within three seconds.

King Of Hearts

meh...

...am I the only one of the opinion that KH is becoming TOO serious?

KH 1 was a great stiry, not particularly dark and with enough bright Disney spirit in its vein. KH2 was a turn to the "serious" and all characters that are not created by Squaresoft [Save for Mickey to some extent] stuck out like sore thumbs. [story-wise]

crimson_wolf

I just hope they bring back sephiroth and make him a worthy challenge this time in kh 1 he was a cheap ass but beatable and in kh 2 the 15 hp bars or what ever he had just delayed the inevitable...for being the greatest warrior in shinra an ancient and having incredible dark powers he hasn't lived up to his reputation...he was better in ff7 but still weak...

Roureem Egas

There's always Critical Mode with the EXP 0 ability.

crimson_wolf

i suppose but he should be hard even when your lvl 99 then it would be a real test of skill not just over power him and kill him...

King Of Hearts

crimson_wolf

I want to play kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ why can't they just translate it to english and not be lazy...