Zelda: Twilight Princess

Started by Caswin, August 28, 2007, 11:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

Since the old one got locked as per the "all topics older than one month are bunk" rule...

I picked up from halfway through that dungeon in the sky, went "enough is enough", and finally beat this game last night!  Whoo!  (I was totally expecting to fight Midna...)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Ryudo Lee

I need to get through the Wii version.  My sister borrowed my GC version and went through the Cave of Ordeals without using the Magic Armor.  It took everything I had to get through that thing and she gets through it without using the Magic Armor???
*Grumble grumble grumble*

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Zedd

The magic armor is just a plus who have giant holes in their pocket

Darkmoon

I can't get past the damn "babysitting the wagon" bit on the Wii. Fuckin controls piss me off.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Aridas

for me it wasn't the controls as much as it was being able to switch between beating up crap on the ground and shooting at stuff in the air.

Goatmon

Quote from: Caswin on August 28, 2007, 11:57:29 AM
Since the old one got locked as per the "all topics older than one month are bunk" rule...

I really don't get that; This forum isn't busy enough for a month to make a thread all that old to begin with.  I mean, how many posts a week does this section even get?

In any case....

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 28, 2007, 07:20:05 PM
for me it wasn't the controls as much as it was being able to switch between beating up crap on the ground and shooting at stuff in the air.

yeah, that one takes a couple tries.  You really have to work at it, switching from the arrows to the boomerang, all while steering the horse and keeping up with the wagon so you can put it out if it catches fire.  Pretty intense. 

Darkmoon

Goatmon, you were kind enough to take your issue to PMs. Please to spread your complaints around on the forum as well.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

ITOS

Quote from: Zedd on August 28, 2007, 01:04:05 PM
The magic armor is just a plus who have giant holes in their pocket

I agree, never used that thing.

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on August 28, 2007, 12:01:43 PM
It took everything I had to get through that thing and she gets through it without using the Magic Armor???

The Cave of Ordeals isn't that hard. Stay on the platforms, wipe out as much as you can with the boomerang and sometimes bombs or arrows. Then drop down the side and take the enemies out one by one with sword and shield.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Goatmon

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 08, 2007, 08:47:21 AM
Goatmon, you were kind enough to take your issue to PMs. Please to spread your complaints around on the forum as well.

Your offer is tempting, good sir, but I think I'll decline.   :P