2007/03/30 [768] Size doesn't matter

Started by thegayhare, March 30, 2007, 01:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof B Hunnydew

"wings WINGS  I don't have wings..." "Of course not you're Boy"- The Dark Crystal

Okay we can stop going on about Lorenda "lack of Wings" now.  I guess she had to grow into them, I meant she is like what 25 or something?  :mowtongue

But where is Kria?  Do you think she went back of her weapons, do you? 

KRIA COMMANDO Bursts in the shop... "WHAT are you doing to my Daughter?" shouts KRIA

"MOTHER!!! Please..."

PBH

Teroniss

Ok, so if the appearance of wings is a sign of turning into a full blooded version of a creature(aka Dan and his wings appearing making him an Incubus), does that make Lorenda officially full demon now(following Amber's take on all or nothing, there are no halfs)?

Aurawyn

Looks like no more Tank tops or Swimming suites for her if she wants to keep those under wraps.  :mowhappy

(( haha.. I read to fast.. didn't get Bernadette saying "Ive Never seen anyone's wings Come in so small"  ))

Caswin

Gin.

...every time I see that, I swear those scepters look like lollipops.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Aurawyn

OHHHH!...

I get it  LMAO@ me.

She said Pop out.. and i thought.. but she meant... LMAO...  I was wondering how someone could manage to get popped in the eye and nearly lose it from a boob..

'cuse me..  I just woke up.. I'm slow..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Teroniss on March 30, 2007, 09:45:28 AM
Ok, so if the appearance of wings is a sign of turning into a full blooded version of a creature(aka Dan and his wings appearing making him an Incubus), does that make Lorenda officially full demon now(following Amber's take on all or nothing, there are no halfs)?

She also said that it is possible for Demons (NOT 'Cubi) to have half-bloods.

(See: http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1779.msg73030#msg73030 )

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Prof B Hunnydew

Who knows how big Lorenda's wings will get?  They could start out small, and grow bigger with blood flow and/or time...This is the first time they have come out.  even if Kria warn her about them coming out.

And Lorenda is a half-blood hers may not get very big wings.

PBH

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Sunblink

Awww, poor Lorenda with her cute lil' wingies looks so awkward in the last panel. At least this answers the question about her being a wingless demon. Someone's going to need to update the Wikupedia.

I can't help but wonder if her wings are steadily going to develop and extend in size, maybe even change in color to resemble her mother's. That would be absolutely awesome.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Tapewolf

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 30, 2007, 10:58:59 AM
Awww, poor Lorenda with her cute lil' wingies looks so awkward in the last panel. At least this answers the question about her being a wingless demon. Someone's going to need to update the Wikupedia.

Yes.  I'm not sure we have quite enough data yet, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kenji

Tiny lil pink or red wings... white body...
Can't help it... Can't help it!

She's a Moooooogle! :moogle

Regal

At least she doesn't have to worry about headwings. The way Lorenda's day has been going, she might sneeze and sudden have elephant-ear sized headwings pop out.

Stygian

I think Kenji won that one.

Also, this apparrently proves that demon and angel children can be cuckoos to regular families, unless there's some special circumstances. The wings "come in"... Who'd have thought...

I wonder how long it takes for them to reach their full size though. For Lorenda it seems like it's going to take some time.

devilsislegrl

Quote from: Alondro on March 30, 2007, 08:01:13 AM
*Charline grins*  Every time a being screams, a demon gets its wings!   >:3

awww! I wanted to say that...  :/ :[

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on March 30, 2007, 08:23:50 AM
You obviously missed my allusion:

... the sad thing is, I'm still missing it. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

Seems as though these demonthings get their wings late...

Nino

Oh they're so pretty!

Someone so called it, but I forgot who, who said they'd probably come in in a certain point when I asked about them about a month ago on here =)

devilsislegrl

Turnsky

Quote from: Kenji on March 30, 2007, 11:29:12 AM
Tiny lil pink or red wings... white body...
Can't help it... Can't help it!

She's a Moooooogle! :moogle

just add pompom

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Reaver225

Quote from: Regal on March 30, 2007, 11:30:29 AM
At least she doesn't have to worry about headwings. The way Lorenda's day has been going, she might sneeze and sudden have elephant-ear sized headwings pop out.
Or DOES it?

[goes to check if there was any disproof of the 'demon and angel' creation of 'cubi and if there was any evidence whatsoever that Lorenda's dad wasn't an angel in disguise]

Killaexotic

Quote from: kaskar on March 30, 2007, 04:08:34 AM
   Are the wings, while when fully grown, aerodynamically functional , also an empathic collector like the cubi second wings ?
*starts to think* OMG a flying cow!!!!!!  :P :tongue :lol

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Reaver225 on March 30, 2007, 01:32:52 PM
...and if there was any evidence whatsoever that Lorenda's dad wasn't an angel in disguise
If he was, I bet she couldn't have killed him so easily.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Rythak

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 30, 2007, 02:39:21 PM
Quote from: Reaver225 on March 30, 2007, 01:32:52 PM
...and if there was any evidence whatsoever that Lorenda's dad wasn't an angel in disguise
If he was, I bet she couldn't have killed him so easily.
I am really not sure, but i never though of angels as strong.
Is there not also the possibility that maybe lorenda's dad was cubi in disguise and lorenda is some sorta mixture of the two?

devilsislegrl

Well, then she would be cubi, with a bit of demon in her.  At any rate, she would've been born with wings and we would be seeing her headwings now, not little backwings.

**EDIT** almost forgot why I came back here.  I figured out the Queen of Diamonds thing.  It's from the -original- Manchurian Candidate...I'm not gonna be a plot spoiler, go and research it yourself.

Yeah, I guess I see why Kria should be Q of diamonds now...

Rythak

Well what  really meant could be better phrased by saying that maybe she is half cubi and that the back wings are smaller and coming in now instead of birth is because they were supressed by the strength of her mother, as where you could imagine with other cubi births the incubis/succubis is far more powerful and the other is just a toy but i from the hole "my mom ate my dad before i was born" thing we know that lorenda's mom was far stronger than her dad which could expain the supression of such cubi traits until a later date no?

also as you can tell by my # of posts im kinda new so im not deep into lore yet.

Woah i confused myself just by writing that....

Kenji

Does everything have to resort to cubism (that would be going cubi) with you people? D:

Aridas

And now someone (me, obviously) must now point out you can't have a half cubi, so we don't have a half succubus on our hands :D

really people, what's with the cubi obsession... can't have a single conversation here without mentioning them.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 30, 2007, 03:48:11 PM
really people, what's with the cubi obsession... can't have a single conversation here without mentioning them.
haha, That's Amber's fault for making them so popular, blame her. Lol heh heh.

Kenji

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on March 30, 2007, 03:53:06 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 30, 2007, 03:48:11 PM
haha, That's Amber's fault for making them so popular, blame her. Lol heh heh.

Ninja Turtles are famous, but no one things that April, Splinter, Shredder, or Usagi are gonna grow up to be turtles.

Teroniss

Quote from: Killaexotic on March 30, 2007, 01:41:24 PM
Quote from: kaskar on March 30, 2007, 04:08:34 AM
   Are the wings, while when fully grown, aerodynamically functional , also an empathic collector like the cubi second wings ?
*starts to think* OMG a flying cow!!!!!!  :P :tongue :lol

And yet its not nearly as impressive as a flying pig would be. Afterall, Monty Python has already pulled the flying cow off.