2007/03/30 [768] Size doesn't matter

Started by thegayhare, March 30, 2007, 01:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

May be Bernadette and Kria can make them pop out at the store, full sized . Then, Lorrenda can go on a shopping spree . ( Mad Cow Disease ? )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Manawolf

Quote from: Aleolus on April 03, 2007, 08:50:08 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 02, 2007, 11:03:14 PM
With Lorenda wings they will be a large size when she's get's older remember Kria is 410.

Ah, but remember, Lorenda said that she's always been told that wings always come in fully grown.  Therefore, she is not the first part-demon to develop wings, but every other one has had their wings come in fully grown.

She does happen to be one of the few who probably has resisted their demonic urges.  At least recently, since she used to eat everyone who lived near her or pissed her off until living with Jyrras for a while.

ShiningShadow

Could then the wings will grow in there own time or is there a magic base to them for the wings grow in full size.

In my opinion I think Kria will notice the small wings and have a very serious talk with Lorenda.

e_voyager

maybe but that will have to wait until her euphoria wears off.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Anri

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 03, 2007, 01:14:10 PM
Yeah, going to hell for misspelling the great Rita Repulsa's name D:<

Noooooooo!  D:

Dangit, that's the last time I try going off memory. Oh Google, you do this to enforce our dependance on you!

kaskar

Seems that size may matter, but at least they are the cute candy cotton pink like her hair ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...