2007/03/30 [768] Size doesn't matter

Started by thegayhare, March 30, 2007, 01:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

You misunderstood, Prof and Reese.  I wasn't talking about hitting birds or cows, I was talking about other messy by-products which they tend to leave on cars and/or outdoor sculptures.

Oh, and another point about the comic -
I suppose it could be out of the frame with Lorenda, but once again, we see a female DMFA character with no sign of a brassiere.   Yet another confirmation of Amber's unrestrained, boundless, perky sense of looseness and freedom in this area.
Rafe

thegayhare

oddly when I was driving home from a job interveiw this one time a pidgon flew across the hood of my car.   It almost made it too,  untill it hit the radio antenna and was sort of sling shotted back into my hood with a lot of force.  It bounced off the other side and I just kept driving.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Rafe on March 31, 2007, 08:03:22 PM
You misunderstood, Prof and Reese.  I wasn't talking about hitting birds or cows, I was talking about other messy by-products which they tend to leave on cars and/or outdoor sculptures.

Oh, and another point about the comic -
I suppose it could be out of the frame with Lorenda, but once again, we see a female DMFA character with no sign of a brassiere.   Yet another confirmation of Amber's unrestrained, boundless, perky sense of looseness and freedom in this area.

I knew what you meant, I was just responding to PBH's question 'cause I wanted to belong.  :cry

There's not much you can do but keep driving if you hit something like that while in traffic.  :disbelief
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

kaskar

Maybe they are just the training wings for demons, 
8) Just Hanging Around ...

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on March 31, 2007, 07:17:41 PM
Quote from: Rafe on March 31, 2007, 06:04:34 PMBirds are bad enough.  If cows could fly, imagine what a mess they could make on your car's windshield.
OOOOoo You are Badd Rafe... So how many birds have you unforturnately killed with your car?

Heh.  My Driver's Ed teacher told us a story involving cows and cars.

He used to work on a farm, and every so often, they'd move the cows from one fenced in area to another.  In those times, they'd put up a sign for cow crossing so that oncoming traffic would have enough time to slow down and not hit the cows.

One car wasn't paying attention, and came down the road at full speed.  The farmhands tried desperately to get the car's attention to slow down, but to no avail--the car ran straight on into a cow.  The way my instructor described it was like in slow motion.  The cow hit the grill, rolled up over the windshield, the roof, down the trunk, crushing everything as it went.  The driver was lucky to be alive.  As the driver got out and started to phone the insurance company, the cow got up and walked to the other side.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

So Lorenda has teeny tiny winglets to train with , until they grow into full size at  demonic adulthood . ( Re: Dan and his 2nd wings ? ) .  How will Kria react to such a hernia breaking news ?

Madd the Sane

Get a hernia?

I'm kind of surprised nobody noted how painful it was to poor Lorenda.

And yes, if she doesn't stop her mom, Kria will kill the only other being in Lorenda's dressing room.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rafe on March 31, 2007, 08:03:22 PM

On the other hand, it's not like you wear a bra with a corset, generally speaking. So if she's been trying one on, I would presume she took whatever bra she might or might not have been wearing off, beforehand...

But then, I wouldn't presume to say I know Amber well enough to discuss the wearing of bras or otherwise with her... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

Quote from: kaskar on April 01, 2007, 03:34:41 AM
    So Lorenda has teeny tiny winglets to train with , until they grow into full size at  demonic adulthood . ( Re: Dan and his 2nd wings ? ) .  How will Kria react to such a hernia breaking news ?
When someone says they've never seen them come in tiny, I think you should be assuming they AREN'T supposed to look like that.

Rafe

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 01, 2007, 06:41:43 AM

On the other hand, it's not like you wear a bra with a corset, generally speaking. So if she's been trying one on, I would presume she took whatever bra she might or might not have been wearing off, beforehand...

But then, I wouldn't presume to say I know Amber well enough to discuss the wearing of bras or otherwise with her... :-)

I agree.  When I said the bra might be out of the frame, I meant that either she wasn't wearing one, or she'd taken it off and it wasn't anywhere nearby.  As far as Amber, I do know her that well and... uh...  I think I'll shut up now.
Rafe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rafe on April 01, 2007, 08:51:13 AM
...  As far as Amber, I do know her that well and... uh...  I think I'll shut up now.

Bwahahahaha! Good call... :-]

(and as for your first sentence, yeah, I figured. It was just too good an opportunity... :-]

Aleolus

Why do I get the feeling that, for Lorenda, her wing size is as important as breast size is for most women?  Anyone else think that's the case?

llearch n'n'daCorna

And here I was thinking it was wang size, for men, which is a totally different ballpark.

... can anyone see Lorenda in a chevy impala with JATO packs? :-]

Anri

Anyone else thinking there is the danger that a certian ferrety force of destruction will see the wings as being 'just her size'?

Aleolus

No, Wildy is not going to try to take Lorenda's wings from her.  Though she may decide to get another surgical procedure to get wings of her own.  Remember when she got a new tail?

Speaking of whom, where is Wildy?  We haven't seen her in a while.

Prof B Hunnydew

Ah Wildy was last seen "kidnapped" by her brother I think.  I am not sure how he can hold her.  But Bigs was saying that Wildy could mess with his plans.
and had to be taken care of.
PBH

Keleth

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 02, 2007, 07:33:14 PM
Ah Wildy was last seen "kidnapped" by her brother I think.  I am not sure how he can hold her.  But Bigs was saying that Wildy could mess with his plans.
and had to be taken care of.
PBH

Wildy was last seen washing her face at a Sink.

I don't believe she's being held at this time.
Help! I'm gay!

kaskar

Those winglets will have to beat mighty fast to get Lorenda off the ground ...

Anri

Quote from: Aleolus on April 02, 2007, 07:25:18 PM
No, Wildy is not going to try to take Lorenda's wings from her.

Likely not, though I am giving myself giggles with the whole 'what if' scenario. What if Wildy did manage to get them and have them attached... only to have them later blossom to full size. Itty-bitty fewwet. HUGE demon wings.

ShiningShadow

With Lorenda wings they will be a large size when she's get's older remember Kria is 410.

If Lorenda has that demon gene from her mom she will grow very old and her wings will be a very full size and has that youthfull appearence like her mom.

Aridas

but kria's wings were full size when she was younger too... and let's not forget that the wings being small like that isn't normal...

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 02, 2007, 06:42:09 PM... can anyone see Lorenda in a chevy impala with JATO packs? :-]

Have you seen this version?  I had always assumed it to be false, but after I read that story, I didn't care anymore.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

Are the winglets going to be forced to grow?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on April 02, 2007, 11:15:01 PM
Have you seen this version?  I had always assumed it to be false, but after I read that story, I didn't care anymore.

Yup.

It's always good to read it again, though. :-]

Anri

Quote from: kaskar on April 03, 2007, 04:52:22 AM
    Are the winglets going to be forced to grow?

Only if they have access to Rita Repugna's staff.

(Oh, I'm goin t'hell fer this reference)

Aridas

Yeah, going to hell for misspelling the great Rita Repulsa's name D:<

Boog

And thus we find our way to mental images of Lorenda as Rita Repulsa. Amusing stuff.

So, a few things I'm confused about. One, does this mean that demons eventually aquire wings? I figured that developing additional limbs was a cubi/mythos specific thing. Two, why with the puniness? After all, with creature/being hybrids the offspring is either one or the other, meaning it can't be an effect of her heratige.

techmaster-glitch

you do have to remember Boogeyman, that is is ONLY cubi who can't be half-and-half. Demons, Angels, ect, can give random dilluted traits to the offspring. In Lorenda's case, her small wings. And I doubt they are going to grow, because like someone pointed out, the rhino said she had never seen anyone's wings come in so small before, implying that demons are supposed to get their wings full-sized, if they arn't already born with them.

Zedd

Aleolus

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 02, 2007, 11:03:14 PM
With Lorenda wings they will be a large size when she's get's older remember Kria is 410.

Ah, but remember, Lorenda said that she's always been told that wings always come in fully grown.  Therefore, she is not the first part-demon to develop wings, but every other one has had their wings come in fully grown.