Wastelands, Run 2 [OOC - Closed!]

Started by Arcalane, March 28, 2007, 11:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcalane

She's napping in the truck. Go ahead. ;)

Arcalane

The main gate can be opened and closed from the gatehouse with the appropriate command, as it is not transmitting an override. ;)

Azlan

Duly noted and adjusted.

We are *happy campers*

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Arcalane

I am now using the Invisible Castle site for rolling dice. Results will be linked in each post so you can see just how badly you failed, or how well you did. :B

Malakin

Erk, realy busy at work again, will be for the next week or so...
Sorry for the lack of posting...
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Azlan

Important note: My internet access may be limited until Saturday/Sunday because I will be flying out to Connecticut to help setup my company's new branch out there.  It will be a gruelling few days.  My hotel may or may not have internet access that is easily useable.  My laptop is running a Vista Build and I've been having problems between it and my wireless.  This will be my first trip with the new laptop.

Malakin

Escape will make me God.
"

Azlan

Quote from: Malakin on July 10, 2007, 05:26:55 PM
:O why vista!?

It's new and its next to impossible to find XP anymore and I dun have any more spare licenses hanging around for the copies I have.

Plus, it is the easiest way for me to test a Vista build on our network.

Malakin

Well, fair enough..

But I still belive that vista and microsoft should be burned at the stake for what they are trying to do.. Force people to buy a shoddy product that is worse than the version they already have...

Escape will make me God.
"

Malakin

Uhhh, as far as I know the gate house building is just a 10/10 ft room, the mess, and other important areas seem to be accesed through the command bunker/gate under the command bunker on the other side of the courtyard.

So there is no corrordor for you to walk down :P and the courtyard is also fairly large hence why spork sugested hitching a ride with our vehicle since we should keep that thing as close to the party as possible.

Escape will make me God.
"

Boog

whoops, I'll fix that right away.

Malakin

Escape will make me God.
"

Azlan

Due to Comic Con attendance, my participation will be spotty until approximately Sunday/Monday.

Paladin Sheppard

Sorry about my lack of posts guys I've just not been able to come up with anything creative. And to be honest my mood hasn't been the best. SO I'm going to take a small break I still want to be in the RP I'm just taped out atm. Sorry.

Arc feel free to auto Eph.

ITOS

I was offline a week, in case no-one noticed. I intended to tell you about it before I went offline but my node went on vacation sooner than I expected and I was unable to contact the forum. :S
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Malakin

Well, I have been quite ill for the last few days, however im feeling up to actualy looking at a computer screen now, so expect some posts from me soon :)

Escape will make me God.
"

Arcalane

Quote from: ITOS on August 03, 2007, 04:20:32 PM
I was offline a week, in case no-one noticed. I intended to tell you about it before I went offline but my node went on vacation sooner than I expected and I was unable to contact the forum. :S

Was it a maraca node? :o

ITOS

Malakin

Escape will make me God.
"

ITOS

Arcalane

Did you guys miss your regular medical checkups? :P

And ITOS, I suggest you get your vents checked for dust clogs if you're sneezing. :U

I'll get a post done later when I'm not really really sleepy.

Malakin

Escape will make me God.
"

techmaster-glitch

Um, if it'll help, I'd like to apply for this RP... I can post fairly frequently, that might help it move along...

I'm thinking, to get in the RP quickly, I could be someone who's been hiding in the compound, and has "gone stealth" by turning everything off when they approached, thus hiding himself from their scans.

Wha'dya say, Arcalane?

Arcalane

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 29, 2007, 10:23:24 PM
Um, if it'll help, I'd like to apply for this RP... I can post fairly frequently, that might help it move along...

I'm thinking, to get in the RP quickly, I could be someone who's been hiding in the compound, and has "gone stealth" by turning everything off when they approached, thus hiding himself from their scans.

Wha'dya say, Arcalane?

Nada. When the Fahlbergers lock stuff up, they lock stuff up good. The compound shut down by itself because of the safety protocols, after the main generator got hit by the EMP bombers. There would be signs of tampering on the equipment as well - you can't easily force entry to a Fahlberger Compound, as our heroes are discovering. :B

techmaster-glitch

The character I have in mind is actually specifically one hell fo a mechanic/engineer. With what I've got in mind for him, it shouldn't be too hard...

Arcalane

Mechanics and Engineering generally wouldn't cover the fields of, say, electronic security. Fahlbergers are ridiculously paranoid, and I am (intentionally) overplaying their security systems because of this.

Also, a Fusion Generator doesn't drop into low power output quickly -- Jo would have been able to detect it running, or that it had been running. Had the aerial and other systems been online, Mack's communications would have been clearer also.

On that note I need to update. I have IMs if you want to discuss this in RT.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Arcalane on August 30, 2007, 12:02:34 PM
On that note I need to update. I have IMs if you want to discuss this in RT.

I don't have IMs :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

You could always try IRC, as an alternative?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Malakin

Escape will make me God.
"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears