Road Trip IC

Started by lucas marcone, July 16, 2007, 10:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

"Alright I'm getting the check so if you havn't finnished i suggest you make full use of you cheeks an' stuff em'."  Ian left the table to go get Tiff.

lucas marcone

Ian comes back "Hay guys time to go." Tiff was sneaking up behind him.

Angel

In the short time Ian had been gone, Ikue had actually succeeded in devouring the remainder of her fried clams and chugging what was left of her pineapple juice. She smiled at Ian, not indicating that anything strange or somewhat disturbing had gone on. If not for Spocoke staring at her bug-eyed, everything would look perfectly normal.

She glanced behind Ian and saw Tiff. She didn't say anything, but she nudged Spocoke subtly and made a near-imperceptible gesture with her eyes. Spocoke didn't turn his head, but he did glance over Ian's shoulder and smirk.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" And with a loud thump and a fangirlish squeel Tiff had rendered our favrite rat at a loss for breath. "Promise you'll come back soon! promise promise promise!"

"Ooooooooohkayyyyyyyyyy......" He managed to squeek out and Tiff got up. Ian stood up. "Whell hiff Thiff haasn't brohken any ribs weh'll bahe on haour whay." Ian made a 'follow me' gesture ans started for the door. Tiff wispered something in his ear, and he wispered something in hers but she blushed. With that the crew left for Leon's mocha and jazz emporium.

After the crew left Tiff got plenty of funny looks. none moreso than the other waitresses when they saw the tip she got.

Lushin

Gregor's voice is heard coming from where ever the twins put the radio he gave them. "So what are you guys up now? Staying out of trouble? Ian still in one piece?"
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

e_voyager

Eric shook his head laughing. these people were something else. he was not sure what he'd gotten himself into but it was a relief from the drudgery or working at the clone maker and dealing with irate customers that would have shopped elsewhere if they had the money or the gumption to look beyond too blocks for heart clogging substance for a low price.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Spocoke almost jumped when he heard the walkie-talkie speak. He'd almost forgotten it was clipped to his belt loop. He picked it up and responded.

"Ian's mostly okay. Nothing bad happened, but Ikue did scare the hell out of me by pulling a Kobayashi on her dinner. We're heading to a jazz place. I think it's called Leon's. You coming?"
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lushin

"Um I may try and make it. There is a Rollerblade tourney going on down here and I've been pressed to enter. I'll keep you guys posted when the tourney is over"
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Angel

"Okay. Good luck, dude." Spocoke clipped the walkie-talkie to his belt again, and noticed that Eric looked a little disbelieving about something.

"Surprised you went from making cardboard-tasting burgers to this?" he guessed.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

*ooc almost forgot  bout this*

They entered a rather beaten up looking place in one of the poorer areas of the bay area. when they were inside it was cozy, warm, and had an aroma of coffee and spices in the air. "Hey Molly, Leon here?" Ian asked a slightly larger rat who looked one or two years older than he.

"No, he just left for a funeral. His Sax teacher went last night."

"horrable."

"Yeah, hay! What do I gotta do to see my own brother once and a while Mr. Pennsylvania mountain man!"

"Call a bit more often than I visit dear." Ian said with his big grin. "Band not playin tonight?"

"They will if they ever show." Molly said with an obvious look of disappointment on her face. "Told Leon not to book them, drug users the lot of em'."

Ian turned to the group. "Go on in have a seat. Plenty of coffee here cheetah man." He said to J as he passed. the whole place was filled with comfy sofas, armchairs and beanbags. Old wooden coffee tables littered the room and had many books on them. the place looked as if it were ment to suck you in and put you to sleep.