Shrek the Third

Started by Madd the Sane, March 24, 2007, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

There is now a trailer for the third Shrek Movie.  See the hilarious trailer at shrekthethird.com  8)  I especially like Pinocchio's line with Charming.  :giggle
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Tiny crested flint

Shrek and Fiona havin' a BABY!?!?!  D: 'A'
But it looks good.  What's up with the donkey/pussinboots body switch?
This trailer leaves the watcher with just enough questions but doesn't reveal to much of the story.  I'll go see it.

P.S. Pinocchio is the star attorney in Far Far Away, didn't you hear.  His rep for never lying and his knowledge of courtroom bable(show here) lets him win. :lol

Zedd

Surey you jest with all knowing that this movie will might be the last one ever...Thats if they better not think on series ya know...Still wanna see the movie, I hate to see to change the diapers bit!

Darkmoon

It won't. They already have a 4th one in production, as well as a Puss in Boots movie.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Tiny crested flint

Dmoon's lying to be evil right? .......right?

Stygian

Dmoon's never lying to be evil. That's just what he does, and you have to let it pass.

In either case, I predict flop and failure. Never thought there was much good to the movies in the first place. Save, of course, "DuLoc is a peeerfeeect plaaace..."

RJ

I remember reading pretty much the entire plot on Wikipedia months ago. :/ Disappointing.

Vidar

They should not have gone beyond the second movie. Back then Shrek was still original, now it's turing into a franchise.  :mowsad
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Tiny crested flint

They hit the franchise mark a long time ago.  Does anyone else remember the Shrek Cereal?

Madd the Sane

I got it as a Christmas present two years ago (2005).

Zedd

Did it taste like shit?

llearch n'n'daCorna

... They've really got to stop putting the cereal processing plants next to the sewage works, haven't they....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Madd the Sane

It does now  :mowdizzy  Note to self: two-year-old cereal is gross >P

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 25, 2007, 01:07:45 PM... They've really got to stop putting the cereal processing plants next to the sewage works, haven't they....

I'm told that in Chicago, if you go out at just the right time, the bridges smell like chocolate.

...Or at least, they did until the Illinois State Environmental Protection Agency told the Blommer Chocolate factory to clean up their emissions.  Power plants?  Still polluting.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alondro

They're going to drag the 'Shrek' franchise out as long as they can... maybe unto 'LBT' lengths of cliche nausea... we shall see when Shrek 12 comes along.   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Helena

Yeah, the third trailer did not impress me. Ha...I hope it doesn't get as bad as the Austin Powers fling.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Zedd

Most likey...Yes..Theirs always plenty time where a person will die and the movie will have no damn meaning!

Dakata

I'm mad because it's not coming out on my birthday like Shrek (I -think- it came out on May 19th :paranoid Can't remember.) and Shrek 2. :<