2007-03-19 [763] One for each stomach

Started by superluser, March 19, 2007, 12:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EspyLacopa

Quote from: Teroniss on March 19, 2007, 01:03:57 AM
Meh, you dont need to be female to wear a corset.....

I know alot of freaky Civil War reinactors who wear corsets for some strange god awful reason  :erk I see no appeal in them personally, but I guess that has to do with the fact that waists that look like this ) ( have no appeal to me.

BTW, Pirate Song ftw (especially with the flash in my sig)

Let's see. . .

the Flash version is from here.
Full song is thusly.

Madmann135

I never thought I would say this sentence ever but here it is...
That Rino is HOT and SEXY!

Now that I've said it I think Kira is thinking the same thing... you don't live for 400+ years and not have any homosexual thoughts.

I wonder what Lorenda would look like in a corset?

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Madmann135 on March 19, 2007, 09:22:31 AM
I never thought I would say this sentence ever but here it is...
That Rino is HOT and SEXY!

Now that I've said it I think Kira is thinking the same thing... you don't live for 400+ years and not have any homosexual thoughts.

I wonder what Lorenda would look like in a corset?

I don't know maybe the classic to the one that Madonna wears early on her carrear.

Kaerou

hehe, i love the Rhino in this strip.. second only to the Duck in terms of 'coolest looking brief appearance' characters :)

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Alondro

*Charline meh*  Lorenda needs no corset!  A good paunch is the pride of any predator!

*Charles snerks*  Yeah... you should know...  :giggle

*Charline erf?*  What do you mean?  *grrs*  What exactly are you insinuating?   >:[  Are you trying to say I'm fat?! >:O

*Charles meep*  No no!  You're just big-boned!   :eek

*Charline snarls*  So now I'm... CARTMAN?!!   :tantrum 

*Charles yeeks!*  I didn't mean that!  I just think you should cut down on the forumite snacking until you lose some weight! ... Oh crap...

:reaper  *sighs*  Looks like I'll be collecting his soul... again..
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Brunhidden

i think that the soulstealer ladies have less to worry about then normal women when it comes to corsets.

why?

*gets out a blackboard and starts drawing diagrams*

well, a normal woman has an extradimentional space known as 'hammerspace' where they store items such as hammers. this space is usually ancored inside thier purse and allows them to have the contents of a small convenience store at all times.

example- dans sister alexi seeming to pull a hammer larger then her out of nowhere. i seriously doubt her cleavage could conceal it and the hammer does not appear to fold or collapse

however the soulstealer women do NOT have hammerspace, instead they have a similar extradimentional space anchored in their stomach, lets call this 'vorespace'. this is far more useful for them as it allows them to swallow people whole, this being more effective and permanent then being hit with a hammer.

example- kira being able to swallow a pizza delivery guy. kira has a very narrow waist and it is assumed that the pizza delivery guy was between 1/2 to 2/3 her size, yet no visible distention of kiras midriff was seen.

thus said it should be fully possible to apply a corset, lorendas excess girth would be pushed into this extradimentional space as the corset is tightened as well as pushed up into the bustline. this allows her to breathe with less difficulty then if, say, wildy were to wear one. depending on the nature of this vorespace it may be possible for her to digest her own fat, creating a perpetual cycle of feeding that will only stop once the corset is removed, but more research is needed to make a definitive statement on this part.

*puts away blackboard covered with bad chalk drawings of large breasted women*

QuoteA pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tiny crested flint

Question: Can whatever Wildy is wearing in her Ren-Farie picture be called a corset?

GabrielsThoughts

it is as if someone shoved two very large, very soft melons *Drooools* what was I saying again?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Density D. on March 19, 2007, 12:55:22 PM
Question: Can whatever Wildy is wearing in her Ren-Farie picture be called a corset?

Not if she's wearing authentic clothing.  If it's an authentic design it's a bodice.
(note: bodices have no support ribbing, and they are not meant to be pulled tighter than nessesary to keep things in place, though they do tend to have a rather... uplifting effect. >:3 )
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

KarlOmega1

I like Kria's look in the fourth panel...I've rarely seen her with that look*. It was hilarious!

*meant in the comic/archives*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Saist

Quote from: EspyLacopa on March 19, 2007, 09:06:34 AM
Quote from: Teroniss on March 19, 2007, 01:03:57 AM
Meh, you dont need to be female to wear a corset.....

I know alot of freaky Civil War reinactors who wear corsets for some strange god awful reason  :erk I see no appeal in them personally, but I guess that has to do with the fact that waists that look like this ) ( have no appeal to me.

BTW, Pirate Song ftw (especially with the flash in my sig)

Let's see. . .

the Flash version is from here.
Full song is thusly.

Curse you... now I want to watch that show...

Teroniss

i shoulda figured it was fred perry's work
ahh well

Zedd

Most likey someone will poke someones eye out with this nonsence of gerttles and corsets

Attic Rat

There's not that much practical difference, between a corset and a back brace you might buy at any department store's first-aid counter. Maybe the rhino lass has a back problem?

... Yeah, it was a joke.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Moonfrost

Quote from: Netami on March 19, 2007, 03:53:26 AM
Quote from: Moonfrost on March 19, 2007, 03:05:15 AM
I got payed 50$ to wear a "man corset" (as my friend called it... weirdo)

WTF else do you call it? A broset?
:giggle That would be funny if somome actually called it that. How about just calling it a "corset" like a normal person??  :P

ShiningShadow

But you have to remember women with big boobs will drop our intelligence by 60 pts or so.

What are we talking about again?

Brunhidden

we were talking about lorenda improving the hypnotic power of her juggs and probably making everyone do a double take and ask who she is and what she did with the huggable fat cow.

either that or someone asks where the baby went

QuoteGET IN MAH BELLAH!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

kittyblackrabbit

Quote from: Tilvan the Storyweaver on March 19, 2007, 04:51:20 AM
Possibly.

Note however, the corset is over 100 years old or more.  Why the  :mowmeep does it still exist and do people still wear it?

Coming from someone who owns at least 6 corsets (amber has seen at least 3 of mine) From somone who has HUGE tits, and a bad back due to a back injury a corset is actually a god send. It's more support than a normal bra. Normal bra's only keep your tits from weigning to heavily on your back, while at the same time cutting into thes houlders and under the breasts themselves. Corsets on the other hand not only support the weight of the breast themselves but also help with back support keeping your back a tad bit straighter and reliving the back pain that can be associated with having large tits.  While at the same time they do not dig into the shoulders, or the underside of the breast, making another point as to why they are more comfortable. Also if you dont tie it to extreamly tight that you cannot breath, but tight enough that it is comfortable for you, the figure one gets from a corset is simply amazing. (not to mention it helps suck in that belly :P Also as seen in the comic, renfair and various other places, Corsets are wonderful tops to wear! They can be used as underwear or as a dress shirt or as an over shirt for a smock, or white button down shirt. :) they dress up a white/black button down shirt (depending on color of corset)

In short
Corset > bra.

But thats My Honest Opinion. If i didnt think  corsets were so great i wouldnt own 6 of them :) And i'm still looking at getting more.

and to ShiningShadow. "Women with big tits drop 60 iq points" Ishould have your head as thats actually highly offending!

llearch n'n'daCorna

I guess it's the difference between "fitting" and "crushing" in putting them on, then.

Most people, at least most men, tend to think of the Victorian use of corsets. Which is not exactly comfortable level...

Thanks for the input, Kittah. Most interesting...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Reese Tora

Quote from: Kittah on March 20, 2007, 09:08:25 PM
and to ShiningShadow. "Women with big tits drop 60 iq points" Ishould have your head as thats actually highly offending!

I was under the impression that he was saying it drops the IQ of any nearby guys... not that of the woman sporting the giant gazungas. :D
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

kittyblackrabbit

Quote from: Reese Tora on March 20, 2007, 09:46:07 PM

I was under the impression that he was saying it drops the IQ of any nearby guys... not that of the woman sporting the giant gazungas. :D

still insulting none the less.

llearch n'n'daCorna

+-------------------+             .:\:\:/:/:.           
         |   PLEASE DO NOT   |            :.:\:\:/:/:.:           
         |  FEED THE TROLLS  |           :=.' -   - '.=:         
         |                   |           '=(\ 9   9 /)='         
         |   Thank you,      |              (  (_)  )             
         |       Management  |              /`-vvv-'\             
         +-------------------+             /         \           
                 |  |        @@@          / /|,,,,,|\ \           
                 |  |        @@@         /_//  /^\  \\_\         
   @x@@x@        |  |         |/         WW(  (   )  )WW         
   \||||/        |  |        \|           __\,,\ /,,/__           
    \||/         |  |         |          (______Y______)         
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
==================================================================

Aridas

llearch n'n'daCorna

My ascii is fine. Your browser is borked.

However, notwithstanding that, I've changed it. Are you happier, now?

Aridas

Browser's got nothing to do with which font shows up.

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 21, 2007, 12:58:39 AM
Browser's got nothing to do with which font shows up.

O RLY?

(Yeah, I chickened out and got rid of the picture.  But I have it in the Funny Pictures Thread for those interested)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Netami

I'm highly offended for getting distracted near women with huge breasts. Stop insulting me with those things, please.  :mowwink

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Kittah on March 20, 2007, 10:04:19 PM
Quote from: Reese Tora on March 20, 2007, 09:46:07 PM

I'm very sorry I insulted you. I say that remark because some of my friends tend to be that way which as a Guy myself find it very degrading and insuting towards the women. 

Me I treat women like a person with feelinings and the utmost respect towards them that's why I made that comment for the simple fact that men are pigs in my circle of friends. Please accept my apologies for the previous comments.

Damaris

Quote from: Kittah on March 20, 2007, 10:04:19 PM

peh.  It's not insulting, it's true.  It's also about the most powerful weapon that a woman has, the only better combo being blonde and big chested.  I've used my push-up bra to my benefit several times- it makes forcing men into doing your bidding much easier. 

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Prof B Hunnydew

And the more geeky the male is the more mesmerizing and commanding your power is... :mwaha

"but Dr Gooseman, I need the atom accelerator today for My experiment, Please" said PBH as she stands up straight with chest out and cute kitten eyes at the helpless goose physics professor.   "AH AH AH  ... OKAY, but what are you using it for?"   
"ah to dry my hair  yea.that is it" said PBH leaning close to the doctor..
" ah ah ah Okay have fun"
Thanks

Teacher or students, all them males are just all clay in my paws :mwaha

Back to the corset:
Around the Civil War era, It was fashion that demanded a smaller and smaller waist.. Scarlett O'Hara was said to have a 18 inch waist in the book "Gone with the Wind" and the movie, which are not far from the true, but many women would end up with cracked ribs and the like...all in the prosuit of beauty... Why beauty always has to be so painful is beyond me thru?   It is this reason that corsets become unpopular and all those laces and/or buttons..  Yet, Corsets are better than bra for support on big breasted women.like Kitta says

...Maybe I should try one....

PBH