The Furry Sociological Survey: Closing soon, OMG

Started by FurrySurvey, March 18, 2007, 09:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FurrySurvey

Greetings,

For those of you who do not know, since November 2006, I have been conducting a survey of the furry community. I'd like to thank everyone who has taken part, as well as the administrators on all the forums who have allowed me to post my survey here.

This thread is a notification that at the end of this month, survey responses will no longer be accepted. That means if you want to be a part of the Furry Sociological Survey and haven't submitted your survey already, you need to do so no later than April 30th!

For more information on the study, just visit the website at: www.furnation.com/thefurrysurvey

Be sure to read through the statement of consent before taking part in the survey! And be sure to have your survey submitted to furrysurvey@gmail.com before April 30th!

Cheers and thanks,
Kyle Evans

superluser

Quote from: FurrySurvey on March 31, 2007, 11:04:12 AMBe sure to read through the statement of consent before taking part in the survey! And be sure to have your survey submitted to furrysurvey@gmail.com before April 30th!

I misread that and thought you meant March 30, which was yesterday here in the States.  Then I realized that you were across the International Date Line.  *Then* I realized that going west over the Date Line adds a day.

And then, as I alluded to above, I realized that it was a month away.

All of which now lead me to ask: What time in which time zone do you stop taking surveys on April 30?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

ITOS

Will you post your conclusions here later? Would be intresting to read.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Gabi

I withdrew my entry from the survey because it would have been impossible for me to choose only 1 answer to the ethnicity question without lying by omission. I've already explained why.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

FurrySurvey

This post is informing folks that this is the final week in which you can submit your survey as the survey will be closing on Monday, the 30th of April. Many thanks go out to everyone who has taken part so far – the participants tally is over 250 furries at the moment.

So if you want to take part in the survey, now is the time to do so!
http://www.furnation.com/thefurrysurvey/participate.htm

Cheers and thanks,
Kyle Evans

stiletto

I'm curious, has anyone in some anti-furry action sent like viruses n' stuff to that e-mail?

FurrySurvey

Quote from: stiletto on April 22, 2007, 11:41:57 PM
I'm curious, has anyone in some anti-furry action sent like viruses n' stuff to that e-mail?

You know, I had that exact concern when I started this survey. But because I'm advertising on forums that are either entirely populated by furries or popular with furries no such thing has happened. Yay!

In fact, I've hardly even got any spam! I think I've got something like 6 spam emails in total.

FurrySurvey

Hi there,

This is the last 24 hours in which you can submit your  response to the Furry Sociological Survey! If you're interested in learning about the survey, then go here: http://www.furnation.com/thefurrysurvey

To participate, then go here: http://www.furnation.com/thefurrysurvey/participate.htm

There are still quite a number of people who need to confirm their consent or clear up problems with their survey. If that's you – please take care of the issue ASAP.

The final day to submit your survey will be on Monday, the 30th of April. (I don't mind if you submit it sometime on Tuesday...but no later!)

Thanks once again to everyone who has made this survey possible!

Cheers and many thanks,
Kyle Evans (furry and psychology student)