2007-03-19 [763] One for each stomach

Started by superluser, March 19, 2007, 12:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittyblackrabbit

Quote from: Damaris on March 21, 2007, 10:22:40 AM
Quote from: Kittah on March 20, 2007, 10:04:19 PM
still insulting none the less.

peh.  It's not insulting, it's true.  It's also about the most powerful weapon that a woman has, the only better combo being blonde and big chested.  I've used my push-up bra to my benefit several times- it makes forcing men into doing your bidding much easier. 

I guess i dont like the idea of using my "assets" as a means of getting guys to do things for me. So to me i actully find it as an insult if i cant get them to do something for me because either they want to help me, or because they respect me as a person, not because i have huge tits.

Damaris

Well, then you are naive.  The world rarely works that way.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

I know boobs will distract me every time. Especially a really nice rack.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

kittyblackrabbit

Quote from: Damaris on March 21, 2007, 11:25:43 PM
Well, then you are naive.  The world rarely works that way.

It's not a matter of being naive, and i dont care how the world works but to me it's an insult.  And i call every single guy on it. And you know what after i call them on it they actually get to know me instead of tryign to get to know my tits. Cause otherwise i'd cut their dicks off and they know it.

Reese Tora

They are distracting, in part, becasue society says they should be. (well, not exactly, it's more complicated than that, but that is the effect it has on some.)

It's generally the best to, rather then get insulted by reality, try to either change, accept, or ignore it.  Being insulted never achieved anything worthwhile for the one who was insulted.

Also, distracting someone and getting your way with them are two different things.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Damaris

Yes, and focusing on their "other brain" isn't insulting to males.  Are you serious?  You're doing the exact same thing they are.  *shakes head*

*edit*  You know- I'm going to stop you before you even start.

Yes, I am perfectly away you would not be actually chopping off any wobbly bits, because I assume you do not particularly care for the idea of jail.  What I mean here is that the way you phrased that is quite revealing of your inner thought process- which is completely hypocritical.

You're taking ShiningShadows (?) generalization "Woman with big boobs are distracting to men," which offends you, and are replacing it with "Men only thing with/about their penis," which is an equally rude statement.  So, if you are going to get all up in arms about how the world should be an equal place that doesn't see gender, appearance, sexual orientation, or creed- fine.  But I expect you to follow your own standards.  Because from what I've seen of you over the last several years, that's what you like to do: make some rude rantings about how a person acts poorly, and then do the same exact thing you're complaining about.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber