Demonology The Comic: Inspired by cvrpg and co.

Started by telruya, March 03, 2007, 05:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telruya

Click on this sig to get to my comic --> ***

I know no way to describe it :tohell  that sums it up.

telruya

New update and son their shall zombies!!! :zombiekun2

telruya

telruya

new update and you get to see the orders god. :0

llearch n'n'daCorna

You know, it's not immediately obvious that you're referring to a webcomic you're writing, and that it's accessible through a link in your sig.

You might want to post something about that. Further, it might be worthwhile checking to see if anyone is actually watching this, before posting four times in a row without anyone else even responding....

Just a thought...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

telruya

Right, thanks i didn't really think about it.

Updated!

Zedd

Listen you might have to follow the rules skipper...Or the smited by rocks or worse...Put something here or dont post at all..Thats how the rules go here

telruya

Zedd

That would be the point posting art on the thread

GabrielsThoughts

let's see, Navigation is "barely noticeable"  um the hat of Uberness would have been funnier as the "lost helmet of manbrino" other than that I've got nothing...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

telruya

"lost helmet of manbrino"? Don't know what that is.

also i'll post the comic here aswell since people seem to have trouble finding it

Gabi

I've just read up to strip 20. It's rather funny, but all the spelling and grammar errors make it quite hard to read. Maybe you should try having someone check your scripts before you add the text to the comic. Or if you can't find someone willing to do that, a spellchecker would provide at least some help.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

telruya

Update:

I tried to just upload it here but that doesn't work it resizes the image to small.

telruya

Update: BUT WE ANIMATION TREMBLE BEFORE MY COMICS GREATNES!!!

Also see below we have a sprite tutorial forum going and i'm looking for poeple to submit work, thanks.

GabrielsThoughts

um...I don't want to burst your bubble. However, I don't feel I should have to go to your website every time you have an update. If I did what you were doing  I'd have a post in the tower of art forum every day of the week saying click here the greatest comic evar!!!

I realize you were inspired by Cvrpg, and that is wonderful. One of my comics was inspired By DMFA and many artists in this forum  were inspired likewise. the difference is that they actually have images, or actual comics posted. If you had an actual image, or something for us to evaluate for immediate gratification you might get a better response.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

telruya

Their happy and it doesn't let me resize it either also
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 05, 2007, 12:05:45 PM
click here the greatest comic evar!!!
I'm sorry did you just plug your comic in MY comic forum?

Caswin

While that is some sweet animation... I'm sorry.  I'm having trouble reading about half of what you write.  And I don't mean the size.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Turnsky

word for the wise, you might wanna think about adding more clearly defined  navigation buttons to your site, i didn't notice them at first, the font almost blended in completely with their images.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: telruya on April 05, 2007, 12:14:33 PM

I thought this forum was the property of Darkmoon and Amber I hadn't realized it had changed hands.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 05, 2007, 04:49:07 PM
I thought this forum was the property of Darkmoon and Amber I hadn't realized it had changed hands.

It has. It's now -MINE-, and Amber and Darkmoon get to play with it when I'm not using it.

.. Of course, Damaris over-rules me, so take that with a grain of salt. And ignore that BillSomething guy, not that anyone pays any attention to him anyway :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Roureem Egas

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 05, 2007, 04:49:07 PM
Quote from: telruya on April 05, 2007, 12:14:33 PM

I'm personally guessing the telruya is one of many people who can't tell the difference between a thread and a forum.

telruya

New update: That's not what I meant snd you know that.

telruya

New update: and Demonology will be on hiatus while i think the next steps through besides desn't look the dd readers have been looking so not like it'll be missed right now.