Flyte's...wonderful...art *cough*

Started by Flyte, February 28, 2007, 10:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyte

Some of my beautiful- wonderful- lovely- ugly art. Enjoy. I'm new and I wasn't quite sure where to start here, so I just decided to dive in and see what happens.

Oh yeah: :zombiekun2. Love the zombie. I said I'd bring him everywhere so he could meet new people with me, and I keep my promises :) *hugs him*

This one is one of my latest. It was late at night, and I did the wings and his pants last. So...ignore the extreme sloppiness with those two things. I like him otherwise, though. *pets his fluffy wolf tail*

I sketched this on my notebook when I was bored in class one day, and I thought "How incredibly emo of me." So then I decided to make it on Photoshop. The saying "Your sword is in my heart" was something I thought up, but I'm sure other people have used it. I probably heard it somewhere and subconsciously knew it already. But I dunno. I like it.

Aaaand, wrapping this up with one more thing. I don't want to post too much stuff on here right now, do I? Anyway, this is one of my first inking and coloring samples. Strange, huh? It's better than most of the ones I do now. Probably because I've gotten too lazy to ink, and color properly. :>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Just so you know, Flyte....

Yes, you're doing the right thing so far. As you post more, however, according to the rules posting in this segment of the forum, you need to have an index in your first post to all the other images you've posted.

Just something you might want to keep in mind. :-)

Other than that, the third pic, especially, looks good.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zina

Just so you know, you lost me once you called your art "ugly". If you don't like your work, then why should I? Be proud of what you've drawn.  Everyone should be, regardless of their skill level. As long as you're enjoying what your doing, then other people will enjoy it with you.
That being said, I think you show a lot of potential. I really like the last picture. Especially if that's your first attempt at inking and coloring. It's pretty good. I hope to see more from you like that.

Tapewolf

The last one is definitely the best.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alan Garou

It's gorgeous. My only suggestion is that you try to smooth out the lines. More please!  :)