2007/02/14 Flower Power

Started by Tiger_T, February 13, 2007, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kenji

Yaaaay, Cheets goodness!
And Gamecube, too!

Tiny crested flint

Amber is so good to us with this supersized V-day special. 

Yeah, angry demanding chicks, been there, done that.

Quote from: Kenji on February 13, 2007, 09:37:09 PMAnd Gamecube, too!
???

Drake Manaweilder

heh, I guess thats Mikeys nieveity (sp) showing through, even I caught the hint. :rolleyes

Zedd

Well have you been living in a cave Density D? Make sure you lovebirds make all certony that your valintines dont end like this

bill

I guess "It's the thought that counts!" is overrated.

Valynth

My Valentines day = angst, angst, and scattered depressions.

Anyway, happy "make singles feel miserable" day!
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Valynth on February 13, 2007, 09:49:43 PM

I dunno. Mikelo seems pretty miserable on having to spend all that money.  :)

superluser

I wish somebody would send me flowers at work.

...or that I had an angry chick demanding that I send her flowers...

...but no, everybody hates me.  :cry

(On the positive side, Valentine's day is the last day of the ``let's rub it in to the lonely people season.''  Remember, it's only six months until the breakup season!  It's rather gauche to break up with someone between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that's when (I am told) everyone does it)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Nino

Only single females really. The sadness men feel for being single seems to make up not having to buy a huge dinner, chocolates, and cater to a woman's every wish for a day.

Besides, what was it Amber said? Just because you are alone and miserable doesn't mean you're alone in your misery? I'm single too and my two best friends here are dating each other, so I don't even have any single friends to hang out with. I wish I had someone to make it a special day too, but look on the bright side, after tomorrow it doesn't come for another year.

Edit: Mikelo looks like Waldo

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: Kattuccino on February 13, 2007, 09:53:36 PM

Only single females really. The sadness men feel for being single seems to make up not having to buy a huge dinner, chocolates, and cater to a woman's every wish for a day.

Speak for yourself!   :<

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Valynth

Quote from: Kattuccino on February 13, 2007, 09:53:36 PM

Besides, what was it Amber said? Just because you are alone and miserable doesn't mean you're alone in your misery? I'm single too and my two best friends here are dating each other, so I don't even have any single friends to hang out with. I wish I had someone to make it a special day too, but look on the bright side, after tomorrow it doesn't come for another year.

Edit: Mikelo looks like Waldo

And I don't even have that *the angst deepens*
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Regal

Love means never having to check your bed for poisonous spiders.  :yasrsly

Caswin

HUZZAH!  HUZZAH! :boogie

Okay, I'm good for another month or three.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Density D. on February 13, 2007, 09:42:37 PM
Quote from: Kenji on February 13, 2007, 09:37:09 PMAnd Gamecube, too!
???
I think that's based on the controller profile:purple, twin forks, dual triggers.

Yay! Cheets & Mikelo..but I guess it isn't a cameo unless it gets a DMFA comic #.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Stygian

Love... is to know comfort, to revel and to feel security, excitement, vulnerability, inspiration and closeness all at once. Love is powerful, and so hard to describe, yet it is definite and all-encompassing. Love is with you, and nowhere else.

Love is darkness.

Thank you.

*Murrs and goes off to sleep in his dark little corner, smiling*

superluser

Quote from: Kattuccino on February 13, 2007, 09:53:36 PMOnly single females really. The sadness men feel for being single seems to make up not having to buy a huge dinner, chocolates, and cater to a woman's every wish for a day.

...I thought that that was the whole point of romance?  Wining and dining and generally trying to do nice things for your significant other?  Yeah, I'm starting to think that people would like me better if I pretended that I just wanted to use them.

Boog

See, this is one of the reasons I don't celibrate valentines day. It's all commerciallized; flowers from people with no interest, gifts given not because you actually appreciate them, but because if you don't you'll never hear the end of it. Were I not single, I'd do something special for my girlfriend on the day directly before or after Valentines day in protest. It being my birthday doesn't help either; I want my vanilla ice cream cake, and everyone's thinking of chocolates.

thegayhare

Its so easy for me to hate this day

bill

How do you hate a holiday that involves the ingestion of candy? D:

Boog

When you don't get any? First year I actually know what I'm missing by being single here... :tired

Sunblink

Wow, angst abounds in this board. Am I the only one who's happy that Valentine's day has rolled around? Anyone? Come on, this holiday has caaaandy...

Still, awesome art from Amber. Everyone give her a big round of applause for not only churning out this massive comic, but for doing it just in time for Valentine's Day. I personally can't wait for Mikelo's own comic... he's always interested me as a character as his personality and surroundings flesh out. Cheets's expressions are hysterical as well, especially in panel 3, which is all sorts of awesome. I haven't seen much of her, but I already love Cheets.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

PS: TGH, your avatar absolutely rocks. Thought I should say it.

bill

Then you wait until the day after, and buy unholy amounts of candy at amazing discounts. Just like Easter.

superluser

Quote from: BillBuckner on February 13, 2007, 10:18:58 PMThen you wait until the day after, and buy unholy amounts of candy at amazing discounts. Just like Easter.

Yeah, but then you're reminded that the candy's so cheap because nobody bought it.  And they didn't buy it because they don't have anyone to give it to.  Which means that they'd rather be alone than have to deal with you.

You know, I could make that work.  I could buy a bunch of candy and then do unspeakable things to it.

Alan Garou

I'm going to wear my black turtleneck tomorrow, to protest this day. (And because it's an excuse to be mopey.) How evil do you have to be to create a holiday that only the revoltingly mushy can enjoy? It's torture for us single dweebs!

LoneHowler

Heh if it weren't for my parents spoiling their single adult children I think I would hate this day.
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

bill

Quote from: superluser on February 13, 2007, 10:26:39 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on February 13, 2007, 10:18:58 PMThen you wait until the day after, and buy unholy amounts of candy at amazing discounts. Just like Easter.

Yeah, but then you're reminded that the candy's so cheap because nobody bought it.  And they didn't buy it because they don't have anyone to give it to.  Which means that they'd rather be alone than have to deal with you.

Then you get depressed, and chow down. Yum!

Yugo

Mikelo's comment in the first panel reminds me somewhat of Abel.

Who wants to celebrate Singles' Awareness Day with me? =D
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!