12/02/2007: Let's kick Abel!

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, February 11, 2007, 11:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaskedRetriever

Ah!  But is he necessarily a virgin?

>:3

Zina

Jy has shown interest in one woman and two men. If anything, that makes him bisexual. We don't know whether or not Jy has ever had sex before, but I'm willing to bet he hasn't, so I highly doubt he's willing to engage "this, that, and that other thing" in sex.

Manawolf

Whelp, seeing as how he's been a little turned off from girls due to all the glomping and he's probably too shy to even consider teh butsecks, he probably is.  After all, the day a nerd gets laid is the day hell freezes over.

"What can I say?  Nerds are hot."

He may be willing to walk to the next base after he finishes confessing his love, but this comic is still PG, and so we're probably not gonna see that happen.

Valynth

Quote from: Manawolf on February 12, 2007, 01:48:24 AM
After all, the day a nerd gets laid is the day hell freezes over.

Quoted for truth.

Frankly, Jyrras doesn't strike me as a geek, he's more like a scientist, since he has his own lab coat I believe.

Nerds are like scientists, but they put their inteligence towards the entertainment industry.  It's a fine line, but a line none the less.

Edit:  Also, scientists have the highest lay-itude of the non-fantastical job market.  Fantastical jobs are the ones where you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than breaking into their scenes.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: Valynth on February 12, 2007, 02:12:40 AM

Quoted for truth.

Frankly, Jyrras doesn't strike me as a geek, he's more like a scientist, since he has his own lab coat I believe.

Nerds are like scientists, but they put their inteligence towards the entertainment industry.  It's a fine line, but a line none the less.

And I can tell you from experience, we scientists get all SORTS of action.    :boogie

Manawolf

You went kind of double negative, I thought it was geeks who went for the entertainment industry.  However, Jyrras seems to do both, as the item Kria brought the council was something along the lines of a Game Boy.

Valynth

You quote as I edit!  curse you!

And yes, it is true, scientists get laid frequently since the government pays them to have a lot of genuis children.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Zedd

Well all the progress the biggest fault Dan has so far...He likes to go on more than he should..Sides its less odvious we know what he will choosie..Sides..Maybe whatever it may be...It will be good for us all children

King Of Hearts

Try-sexuals... ha ha, I remember back in college where in my Freshman year around a third of my classmates were either gay or bisexual, by my sophomore year the numbers was cut in half.

Well theres only one way to be sure of Jy's sexual orientation...

I propose a scientific experiment!

Zina

I'm fairly certain "trisexuals"(lol, srsly. Whoever came up with that term should be shot) only applies to people that've actually had sex. I think the word you guys want is "Pansexuality", but I fail to see how that applies to Jy, since he's only shown interest in three people so far.

Boog

Punchline made me laugh loud enough to spook sibling in other room. How long have I been saying the same thing?

As for Jyrras, does he strike you as ever having gotten any? Be honest. I'd just call him bi; lately there's so many new sexualities that it's hard to tell what anyone's interested in anymore. :rolleyes

Zedd

It will be great fun people and who knows what flowers will bloom in the meddow of battlefield of love!!....I guess Trisexualitys meaning reserved or for transexuals ideas and stuff...Side note..You strike me down Valynth or Zina I shall become more powerful than you could imagine :dface  *shields face*

King Of Hearts

ShiningShadow

But in any case with Jyrass I think he's definitely a virgin for sure. Jy-Jy reminds of me I was a virgin till I was 33 years old when I lost it. I went  through stages by the bi and tri nah just regular chasing of the female sex. Anyway now Dan said what her really said I applaude his honesty I think this friendship will last a very long time. I was thinking of the Jy-Jy hooking up with Abel and Lorenda I say this *BAD FANBOYS AND GIRLS BAD, BAD.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Prof B Hunnydew

Really, Jy Jy will not be telling Dan about his little crush with Abel, now.  Lorenda is really needed now. And Trisexual is just non-sense for the sexually confused.

Quote from: Valynth on February 12, 2007, 02:17:34 AM
And yes, it is true, scientists get laid frequently since the government pays them to have a lot of genuis children.

Really, then My mother must be getting it all, because I am not getting any money for my sex life, but Mother is always trying to set me up with some "Nice Boy".  Here, I thought she only wanted grandkids. OMG... What is she going to do when she finds out about my boytoys or my sorority sister playmates... Well, I'm 25, and she just have to live with it....*eek!* No no Mother I am am not doing anything, what?  I have another date with Richie Bowman from genetics.  *sign* fine fine.

PBH

GabrielsThoughts

Abel is too suspicios if you ask me, the way those warp-Aci seem to hug allover him, and the way his former roommate behaved after encountering "the great unknown" is a little fishy...

ok, seriously. It is obvious Abel is putting on a show for Dan and the others, Dan could be picking up on part of Abel's deceitful nature, it isn't uncommon for a person to tell when their being lied too. Despite Abel's claims of hating people who hide their true identity, the part of his identity he choses to show could just as easily be a smokescreen to divert attention away from his true nature. Remember, his true purpose is the training and education  of Daniel in the arts of seduction, and sexual pleasure...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zina

Quote from: Zedd on February 12, 2007, 07:10:29 AM
....I guess Trisexualitys meaning reserved or for transexuals ideas and stuff...
Trisexuality refers to anyone that's willing to try any sexual act with anyone or anything, animals included. It's some made-up slang term, rather than an actual sexuality.

Alondro

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on February 12, 2007, 02:13:52 AM
Quote from: Valynth on February 12, 2007, 02:12:40 AM

Quoted for truth.

And I can tell you from experience, we scientists get all SORTS of action.    :boogie

*Charles bah*  Geneticists don't.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Zina on February 12, 2007, 01:36:44 PM
....I guess Trisexualitys meaning reserved or for transexuals ideas and stuff...
Trisexuality refers to anyone that's willing to try any sexual act with anyone or anything, animals included. It's some made-up slang term, rather than an actually sexuality.

Eewww...ANimals (non-sentient) that that is against nature... or Anything? OMG who would want to have sex with a toaster? :wizlit

Thanks ZC , for clearing that up...Mana, you are on my no cookie list again. :rolleyes

As for Jyrras, Amber has made it clear that he is Bi-sexual since the SAIA arc.

PBH

KarlOmega1

*looks at the top of the window that the main page is on*

More "Star Trek" referrences?

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Grenn

Yes! More Star Trek references at the top of the page indeed!  :ipod

On another note..... Yay! Kick Abel! *PUNT*

*Is attacked by hordes of Abel fans and suffocates inder the amount of angry people*  :mowdizzy

GabrielsThoughts

I am also of the beleif that this is just an overly elaborate re telling of the "what makes a webcomic great"  thread... ambe probably plans on re-telling the human arc later using merlitz to retell/embelesh the story.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

terrycloth

Quote from: Manawolf on February 12, 2007, 01:41:54 AM
Trisexuals are people that are willing to try various forms of sex, as they have yet to confirm which one they prefer.  It tends to shift after losing one's virginity.

I heard that called 'bi-curious'.

As opposed to 'bi-desperate', people who are willing to sleep with anyone because they're just that hard up.

Zedd

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 12, 2007, 01:58:24 PM
Trisexuality refers to anyone that's willing to try any sexual act with anyone or anything, animals included. It's some made-up slang term, rather than an actually sexuality.

Eewww...ANimals (non-sentient) that that is against nature... or Anything? OMG who would want to have sex with a toaster? :wizlit

Thanks ZC , for clearing that up...Mana, you are on my no cookie list again. :rolleyes

As for Jyrras, Amber has made it clear that he is Bi-sexual since the SAIA arc.

PBH

Well its all good to me when I just rely on one or two persons

ShiningShadow

Before I was married I relied on several women when I was dating. But nothing happened to make me lose my virginity. *MEH* anywho I see Abel the more kind of person who is starving for the pleasures but dosen't show it.

Izkata

Trisexuality refers to anyone that's willing to try any sexual act with anyone or anything, animals included. It's some made-up slang term, rather than an actual sexuality.
Shouldn't it be "Trysexual", then?  :mowhappy

Dard

I have only one thing to day about this day's strip:
I hope that Jyrass now takes the initiative and shoves Dan in the general direction of Matilda!  :3

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 12, 2007, 01:58:24 PMAs for Jyrras, Amber has made it clear that he is Bi-sexual since the SAIA arc.

I dunno.  Jyrras has probably thought this through to the point where he goes on a date with Dan/Abel/Lorenda/Kria, but I'm not sure if he's thought it all the way through to the coitus.

I'd give even odds that he would not be interested in at least one of those sexes.

Quote from: Izkata on February 12, 2007, 06:20:05 PMShouldn't it be "Trysexual", then?  :mowhappy

I do believe that's the pun, sir.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Caswin

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 12, 2007, 09:07:50 AM
Quote from: Kenji on February 12, 2007, 12:53:53 AM
Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on February 12, 2007, 12:51:41 AM
So, Dan's say'n that Jyrass is gay or somthin? Seems like it ta me.
Yeah, but that's also what most fan artists say.
Including Amber: http://www.furfire.org/fanart/Furfire_Shonen_05.jpg
...I think I'm missing something here.  There's another author saying Dan's gay and one saying Jyrras is, but neither of them is Amber.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.