DMFA - Nominated for Outstanding Anthropomorphic Webcomic

Started by fesworks, January 30, 2007, 11:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Goatmon on February 10, 2007, 07:24:48 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on February 01, 2007, 01:07:19 PM
I don't think throwing something together randomly on a whim suddenly makes you a cartoonist...

Oh sure it does.  It just doesn't make you a good cartoonist.  ^_-

Thanks i like that  :).

fesworks

Speaking of which, the Ursa Major Awards for Anthropomorphic works in going on now!

You can support DMFA in the comic strip category.
http://www.ursamajorawards.org/

But don;t just slingshot over there. Be honest about everything on that form, and look into the other categories too.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: fesworks on February 13, 2007, 11:43:16 AM
Speaking of which, the Ursa Major Awards for Anthropomorphic works in going on now!

You can support DMFA in the comic strip category.
http://www.ursamajorawards.org/

But don;t just slingshot over there. Be honest about everything on that form, and look into the other categories too.

Thanks Fes I will look into that and I will put my 2cents in a very respectful and articulate way. Thanks again  :).

I know I'm doing this so I won't get yelled at for double posting I found this article from my Newspaper in NYC the paper is called The NY Post. This article was found in the weird but true section. Here it is "The History Department at Vermont's Middlebury College has banned the online encyclopedia Wikipedia as a source for school papers.  Students are still allowed to consult the site, where anybody can add or edit inforamtion, but can't list it as a factual source. The folks at Wikipedia support the move." So in short as a source they are not reliable and even them at Wikipedia agree to this because it's true goes to show you if you are this big then you should have eveything right in the first place and be a souce of information that is right and factual.