Gotta love Bollywood!

Started by Zedd, February 08, 2007, 03:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Hey there I am making newposts for all Bollywood classics...Least see we can scoop the artcive for all this funny nuttyness flicks of india or whereever they may be...Post links of the videos make us go "WTF is this right???" 

First post would be... Superman and Spidergirl!  So we have a 50 year old man hanging out with the future teenage daughter of Peter Parker??

Brunhidden

there are three things which are a benchmark of sanity. if either of theese three things makes sense to you, please enroll yourself into the nearest psychiatric ward.

1- tax law

2- me and the hundreds of others who suffer from  the compulsion to post on fourms while under the effects of sleep deprivation

3- anything related to or based on a comic book series which is not the original comic book series

none of theese is SUPPOSED to make sense, its like sitting down to read the wallpaper and crying because it has a sad ending, or that guy who painted cattle chartruse.

and theres probably more sick and perverted things existing in the world of comics then an elderly man  with X ray vision hanging out with nubile chicks who probably havent even been concieved yet.

QuoteThe gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sid

...words cannot express how violated I feel right now.

My fav video is possibly quite well-known: Kalluri Vaanil, a.k.a. The Wii Dance:
Wii Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_drrgyeA5U
Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRmqZRPgK1w

When I showed the Wii version to a friend via chat, this was the (shortened) reaction:

Alan: I snorted into my orange creamshake when I saw that. XD
Alan: What country is this from, anyway?
Alan: And why do they let people do such SILLY stuff?
Alan: Like, in the middle of the mountains, no less.
Alan: With the Rainbow Coalition Official Olympic Dance Team, no less.
Me: It's the music video (apparently) to a song from a Bollywood movie.
Alan: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. XD Now things make sense.
Alan: Except the dancers still look like they came out of a bag of Skittles.
:boogie

Zedd

When I ment around Bollywood...I kinda ment movies not music videos

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sid

Quote from: Zedd on February 08, 2007, 05:32:32 AM
When I ment around Bollywood...I kinda ment movies not music videos

I fear that actually was part of a movie. Not sure since I can't find it online or in shops, though.
:boogie