Bein a idiot is no box of chocolates

Started by Caswin, February 06, 2007, 09:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

"I'm spinnin aroun like a top an I got a wild ape loose in here to boot!  Major Fritch is hollerin so loud I cannot hear or even think nothin, but the gist of what she is hollerin seem to be that we is bout to crash an burn.  I managed to get a glance out of the winder, an in fact things don't look good.  That earth comin up on us mighty fast..." - Forrest Gump, astronaut

So who here has read Forrest Gump?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Roureem Egas

Caswin

Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 06, 2007, 09:59:48 PM
Read? No. Seen the movie? Yeah.
You're missing out, man.  I couldn't believe they took out Sue the Gorilla.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Sirius Griffon

I didnt even realize it was a book to be honest. ><; Is the book that much different from the movie? I did so love the movie.

I can just imagine how long a book form of it would be though...

Caswin

Quote from: Sirius Griffon on February 06, 2007, 11:59:42 PM
I didnt even realize it was a book to be honest. ><; Is the book that much different from the movie? I did so love the movie.

I can just imagine how long a book form of it would be though...
Not that long, really.  Not that you'd be likely to mind.  It's hilarious.  There's a good chance it set the record for use of a particular swear word, but it's hilarious.
Yap yap.

Aisha deCabre

...There's a book? o.O  I never knew that.  Huh, the things one learns.

I did see the movie though.  Funny quote that the topic started with, too.  Just trying to talk like that makes me snort.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

Almost all of the movies that come are anymore are books.  Unless they're horror movies, then they're just stupid.

I just may have to read that.