Yes I know the title is rather sugestive

I'm a bad bunny

Wash me Don't worry very work safe

Zina

This is never going to not be funny.

thegayhare

I still feel bad for the kitty
*giggles*
But I'm sure my sis would rather have Ebony washed like this,  last time we washed ebony she paniced and went vampire on us... monica actualy has scares from the bites to her neck

superluser

I like how at the beginning, the water jets are slowly rising, and the cat starts, like, ``Whoa!  I think it's sprinkling!''  Poor, poor kitty.  :lol

Quote from: Zina on February 02, 2007, 12:34:46 AMThis is never going to not be funny.

I am very glad that they dubbed a song over it.  A screeching cat might make it unfunny.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

I wonder how many cats died of a heart attack before they stopped using that. :/

DigitalMan

First off... TGH, you're the last person I ever expected to hear that pun from :P

Second... ROFLMAO!

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on February 02, 2007, 01:14:26 AM
I wonder how many cats died of a heart attack before they stopped using that. :/

Yeah really eh? (Yes, i'm Canadian)
They should just do something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9QwK5EHSmg

Saist

Reese Tora

Apparently, you just made me waste an hour and a half watching cute kitty videos on you tube.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Valynth

Now, now, the time wasn't wasted if you enjoyed it...  You know, kinda like sex.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Zedd

Ummm..Hmmm...Being half cat myself...That thing looks fun

Sid

*watches the poor cat going bananas* Wow, it looks as if the kitty washer has spiked the water with catnip... or caffeine... O_o;;;
:boogie

Aridas

No, it looks as if the cat is trying to escape out the window with its life, but of course it can't.

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

... did you want a bath, Tiger_T? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

*tsk-tsks*  I wouldn't try bathing a cat with water...not after mine once tried to take my arm off after I tried  (I was a kid.  Sue me. x3 )

I don't like the look of that pet spa too much.  Poor kitty looks like it's being tortured.  At least it's not hurt, but scared half to death...   :erk
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Zina

Jim Halisstrad

Tiger_T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 02, 2007, 05:01:56 PM
... did you want a bath, Tiger_T? :-)
I enjoy being in the water.  :P

I just don't like being in a situation where something is forced on me, with no knowledge of WTF happens, why, and with no way out. :<

NOT fun. Thank you yerry much.  :cuss
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

And fair enough.

Of course, explaining to the cat is tricky. I remember back when we had a kitten, plain black kitten, very cute, slightly psycho, but hey, not like the rest of us were all that sane, either...

Anyway, we varnished the hall, and, while it was drying, he ran across it. So, since we were concerned that he'd lick the varnish off (not good for his insides) we wanted to wash his feet. We filled up the the sink with a couple inches of water - enough to wash his feet, not enough to get him totally wet - and cornered him, picked him up, and placed him in the sink.

Damn funniest thing we've seen in -years-.

At first, he tried to climb out - meowed a bit, and tried to head out, being cut off by the arms placed in his way as he tried. Once he gave up, he looked down at the water, and you could see him trying to think he way out of the predicament. First, he'd lift up a front paw. Then, he'd shake it dry. Then, he'd put it back in the water, so he could lift up a back paw, and shake that dry. Then that would go back in, and another front paw would come out, shake off, and go back in....

Oh, how we laughed. Well... after we finished up and dried his paws off for him, of course. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

......funny as all get out! This just goes to show what you miss when you're gone for extended periods of time. I added them both to my faverites list. If any of you have any more funny stuff from youtube, send me a message. I'm canadianbacon0 (No im not canadian, there its just called ham. At least i think so.)