Ryudo Lee's Legacy: OOC Topic

Started by Aisha deCabre, December 22, 2006, 02:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese Foxlee

Aisha deCabre

I guess people were put off posting.  There could have been a few reasons.  Real life...slight lack of plot...

...Arguments...   :blankstare

There shouldn't be a reason not to continue though.  I'd keep trying.  But it might be that the enthusiasm's gone.  I wouldn't call it completely dead though.  There's gotta be some patience.  I'm not trying to be negative...just a fact.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Joat

I’m back!

Anyway, we have a teleporter, two actually, in the party who could teleport everyone to the destination instantly with no hike needed.

Should I just have that option not occur to my characters? Just in case somebody had a plot arc planned for the trip?

Cheese Foxlee

Getting to the next point is half the fun!

Ryudo Lee

I guess it really is dead.  It's my fault, admittedly.  :tired

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

topher chee

I tried to do some CPR on it, but I guess I need to make it more involving.  Shall we try and continue?

Cheese Foxlee

topher chee

we can still bring it back, it'll just take a lot of effort

Joat

I, for one haven’t been on these forums much at all in the past few days. I have been inactive in all the RPs I am involved in here, as a result. At any rate, it seems people still care about this RP, so let’s keep it.

Quote from: Joat on February 25, 2007, 07:46:21 PM
I’m back!

Anyway, we have a teleporter, two actually, in the party who could teleport everyone to the destination instantly with no hike needed.

Should I just have that option not occur to my characters? Just in case somebody had a plot arc planned for the trip?

I ended up with a happy medium. He remembers about his teleportation, but knows better than to teleport somewhere he’s never been before.

Azlan

I sort of lost interest after some recent and past situations, it is sad to see it fail... the original was full of awesome and win.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Ryudo Lee

Cheese Foxlee

Hurray!  I think we may still have a fighting chance

Aisha deCabre

Maybe...I was seriously contemplating just letting this thing go if there were more complications.  But if we have a fairly good idea of where we're going with the plot...
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Azlan

Yes, if there is direction then it may yet live.

Ryudo Lee

I think whatever happened to te gryffon should be left up to Taski... wherever he is.

Azlan

Indeed on Taski's Gryphon, but I guess Sasha, the gossamer winged faerie feline (a feral appearing one and a housecat at that) is a forgettable companion.  I guess I will have to figure out what happened to him.

Ryudo Lee

I thought the gryffon was Sasha?

Azlan

nope, Gryphon was Gryphon, or "Brown Socks" or "Brown Sox", and Sasha is someone separate... he showed up the night Gryphon was found.

Avatar page of olde: http://flawed.perception.co.nz/LoD/arvytars/

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd forgotten I was still hosting that. Well... other than every so often when I went through my webroot...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 07, 2007, 07:22:55 PM
I'd forgotten I was still hosting that. Well... other than every so often when I went through my webroot...

A fox never forgets, but a box has an open and shut kind of mind.  It is wonderful that I was able to find that link.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, you could have asked. In which case I would have said http://llearch.net/LoD/arvytars/

Although there are some more, I think, over somewhere else on the site...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ryudo Lee

Ah nostalgia...

I had forgotten all about Sasha.  My bad.