Ryudo Lee's Legacy: OOC Topic

Started by Aisha deCabre, December 22, 2006, 02:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Dragonkitty

Yes, we discussed this. But Mel is a cautious type and this is a prudent precaution on her part. Would you stay near someone who guts your powers, and particularly an unreliable toddler? At least in the real world 5 year olds can't keep a secret for more than 60 seconds. Mel is going to keep up her nutty professor disguise and only flit in and out of the group, staying as far away from the kid as she can as long as she can. You'll probably meet up with her on the road somewhere on the way to the next site.

I don't know what effect his powers would have on the map, but since it is not the one she left I guess it doesn't matter. It is up to you if this map has the markings of other angel sightings that the original in Mel's possession does.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Ryudo Lee

First off, IC'ly, you don't know what powers he has.  No one's told you.  Unless you're some kind of uber powerful mindreader, YOU DON'T KNOW IN PLAY.

Secondly, the map is up to you guys.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ryudo Lee

To help settle this thing with Mel, has anyone told her character about Koji's unique abilities?

Aisha deCabre

We didn't have to...you put up the abilities when you put up your character profiles, right?  She'd have read them.  And anyway, there shouldn't be any confusion over Mel...she was just there for a while and just didn't feel like being in the RP anyway.

Please, cut her a little slack.  This shouldn't be any sort of big deal.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

I agree with Aisha. The phrase "making a mountain out of a molehill" comes to mind. I don't see why this is being made such a big deal. As Aisha said, cut Mel some slack, please.

Ryudo Lee

Well the fact is, she's using that information which was given OOC and using it IC'ly as if she were told all of it.  And she's acting negatively towards the rest of the party because of it.  That isn't right.  Her character wasn't told anything of that sort.

Stygian

Ever consider that it might have been just part of her planning from the start? That she might not be entirely "out" yet? That perhaps she just made a concession? Heck, if it hadn't been for Gareeku getting worked up I'd still be playing in the shadows, and if it hadn't been for the inconvenience of it, I would still be attatched to Cogidubnus. Me, I'm just fooling around right now, seeing as we can't seem to get a move on. And as is probably apparrent from the RP, that's making Stygian a bit aggravated.

Mel Dragonkitty

This isn't a problem. I'd already reduced myself to bit player due to the character conflicts. I hereby reduce my part to nothing to eliminate the obvious personality conflict. Have fun everyone.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Ryudo Lee

This isn't a personality conflict.  This is me pointing out that you're obviously metagaming.  But whatever, it's your choice.

Gareeku

Ryudo? I'm going to put it simply; stop your bitching. Mel's told me about the downright rude PMs you've been sending to her, calling her a bad gamer and other things like that. Grow up.

Now, with that said, I would like this spat to be left in the past. This is something that can easily be resolved, and I for one am getting pissed off with all this bad feeling and insulting that's going around. How about we just resolve this issue without feeling the urge to resort to insults, or is that just wishful thinking?

Stygian

Why all this f***ing ruckus? Mel's never been a forward person, so it's more logical if she were to try and influence things from the sidelines. If that doesn't play into your hands Lee, then well, that's really sad and all for you, but we couldn't care much less. Don't take this to the OOC anymore.

Ryudo Lee

I'm not the one doing anything wrong here.  With the way you guys are reacting, it's almost if you guys are allowing metagaming.

Gareeku

We're not. It's just that, as I've said you in a pm, this issue is completely being blown out of all proportion.

Aisha deCabre

Quite.  I just looked through the RP, it doesn't look like she has left for anything that Koji did, IC.  So, there's nothing to argue about.  The OOC thread was created for peaceful resolution, not to throw insults around.

Please, can we get back to the story?  ^^;
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

I agree with Aisha. As I've already said quite a few times, this is being blown out of all proportion. Here's a simple solution: Koji's power doesn't dispel Mel's illusion. Mel doesn't know of his ability, and Koji chooses not to say anything. There. DONE. Wasn't so hard now, was it?

Ryudo Lee

That's what I was trying to say in the first place!

topher chee

Sorry!  I've been away for a while, but now im back in action

Stygian

Who brought it up in the first place?

Step 1: Take.

Step 2: Use.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: PROFIT!

Cogidubnus

It must be something about February...

Ryudo Lee

Someone needs to make a decision on the map, whether or not it has the spots where the other angels landed.

Aisha deCabre

It does, I pointed them out.  They're faint, but they're there.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Cheese Foxlee

The RP has stalled, perhaps it is time fore someone to throw a villain in the works.  They work much better than monkeys.

Ryudo Lee

I could throw Yuki back into the mix, have her toss some demons at the group.

Cheese Foxlee

topher chee

I agree, I have sorta strayed away from the RP, been kind of an outsider.  Shall we?

Aisha deCabre

Welcome back, outsider.  :3  And Yuki sounds like a good first idea.  Would add a bit more plot to it as well.

Let's get the ball rolling then.   8)
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Cheese Foxlee

What happened to the rest of the group?

Ryudo Lee

I must have scared everyone off. *Final Fantasy Victory Fanfare plays overhead*

Cheese Foxlee

topher chee

*puzzed expression*
I need to try that game out