I'm new here!

Started by Vampire_Pink, December 31, 2006, 02:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampire_Pink

:kirby Be yourself... or die in agony! 

Boog

*facepalm* Whilst there are many good ways to introduce oneself, posting a newbie thread in the wrong section is not among them. It'll probably be moved to the shout outs soon anywho, so allow me to welcome you to the forums anyway. Call me Boogey, local procrastinating creep. Play nice with the others and you'll get along fine.

bill

Are you related to e_voyager?

Dakata

Don't listen to Oogie! He's not a creep. He's just a lazy prettyboy who couldn't scare his own shadow. *Hugs Boogey and tapes a KICK ME sign to his back* >:3

Watch out for boxes that tell you to watch out for things that tell you to watch out for other things.

Edit: *Smites Vamp, Boogey and Bill* Wasn't me.

ITOS

Greetings. :) I am the Monitor of Installation 00. I am 7 Itos Atio. Someone has released the mows. My function...

:mowmeep

Ghaa! There is one! Hide the cookies! D:
This generic comment was brought to you by:

bill

*ubersmites Dak*

wasn't me.   :3

Zedd

Umm hello..I am the man who will swallow your soul through a bendy straw....Have a nice day now...Dont let the pink poodle bite >:3

Supercheese

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 31, 2006, 02:11:24 PM
Are you related to e_voyager?

I wouldn't think so...

*Ahem* Now, here's an informational sheet with things to look out for. The Mows seem to have already been mentioned, but the exploding muffins and evil creatures should be along shortly.

Boog

*High fives Bill* I did noth- Mows? OHSCHNAP! Light fuse, run away!

bill

Dakata

Well, E -does- have a sister.

...*Tackles Boogeyman* GRAWR!

Supercheese

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 31, 2006, 02:22:25 PM
Well, they do have the same IP address.

Well then, I stand corrected.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Supercheese on December 31, 2006, 02:26:14 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on December 31, 2006, 02:22:25 PM
Well, they do have the same IP address.

Well then, I stand corrected.

Of course they might both be using DHCP on the same ISP.  If they're both logged in and using the same IP address at the same time I guess they're either related or at the same University etc... but it is neither the time nor place for that discussion :P

Anyway, welcome.  Since you posted this in the Castlevania section, do be aware that the DMFA (i.e. furry comic) readership seems to outnumber the CV readership even though CV was the original focus of the board - so don't be put off if that happens to be your reason for joining.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Vampire_Pink

llearch n'n'daCorna

He's an admin. He'll know.

Welcome to the forum. Here's your newbie showbag, contents listed below:

One small leaflet entitled "Things to do on your day off"
One large manual, entitled, "Things to not do on the forum to avoid annoying the moderators", subtitle "Volume 1"
One long, sortof bent thing with a bit of a lump at the end.
One cover for same.
One same.
Another large manual, entitled, "Things to not do on the forum to avoid annoying the moderators", subtitle "Volume 7"
A small looseleaf folder with the heading "This page intentionally left blank" printed on each page.
13 missing bowties.
One bridge, medium sized, brick structure with a marble facade.
3 spare muffins, courtesy of RJ.
One small leaflet, somewhat singed arond the edges, entitled "things to watch out for on the forum", with a heavily drawn line leading inside to the line that says "RJ's muffins", with the footnote "May be explosive, or caustic."
Another large manual, entitled, "Things to not do on the forum to avoid annoying the moderators", subtitle "Volume 13"
A small leaflet, entitled, "Things to not do on the forum to avoid annoying the moderators", subtitle "Volumes 2-6, 8-12"
Seventeen acorns, all of which are vibrating in a faintly dangerous way...

Oh, and hiya, Supercheese. Oh, and watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for things. They're probably up to something.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

We'd better find out who wrote those books then, before they can carry out their master plan. :V

Oh, and welcome!
Jeez I need to update this thing.

bill

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to the insanity, Vampire_Pink, and happy new year!

I see you've found your showbag, which, if inflated and tied properly, will not act as a flotation device.

Have fun!

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this refuge of strangeness.

Leave your remaining sanity at the door, in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back.

Watch out for the talking boxes - regard everything they say with suspicion.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the bizarreness your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Suwako

Hello Vampire_Pink aka: female entity related to e_voyager.

I'm Aiyno and I'm not going to tell you to watch out for boxes telling you to watch out for people telling you to watch out for things. Still I would watch out for him anyways.  >:3 He's easily recognized because he posted a holy*hit large post here and his name is Llearch.  :3 Of course, I would never tell you to watch out.... what makes you think that?

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's so nice to see everyone warning everyone else about me.

I can't think of anything I've done to deserve such an honour, though....

Stygian

And here I come, without warning, as is my habit, and opposed to some other unfortunates... *winks at Llearch*

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Despite what these guys may think, the madness here isn't so much spread out as they claim. And don't intend to change that. Just add to the evil when neccessary, okay? Thanks beforehand.

I am Stygian. That is all. I've gone tired from buying souveniers today, so just grab something.

LionHeart

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2007, 03:10:05 PM
I can't think of anything I've done to deserve such an honour, though....

*appears*

If you haven't, I'm sure you will...

*vanishes*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: LionHeart on January 01, 2007, 10:58:08 PM
*appears*

If you haven't, I'm sure you will...

*vanishes*

*clickety-clickety* what was your username again? :-)

RJ

Too many muffins is never enough!  :rj Enjoy your muffin basket! I'll just be running for my life to over behind those hills....

llearch n'n'daCorna

I didn't think there was such a state?

Stygian

Gaaah! Stop the cuteness! *runs after RJ* Get back here you wonderful little twit!

RJ

Stygian

*Grabs Llearch and opens the bloody box, then snatches up RJ by the foot and puts her in it* There! That's my opinion on you two!

If that's not a state, then I'm not a horrid, pesky idiot. *munches on a muffin*

llearch n'n'daCorna

that's a state. ;-)

I was wondering if "too many muffins" was a state that existed, though...