Hmmmm... custom Bust or Chibi requests anyone?

Started by Sirius Griffon, December 30, 2006, 10:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger_T

If I may, I'd like to ask you for a chibi. :3

I used this ^ picture from here as an avatar some time ago. *still uses it as a wallpaper <3*
(I aked for permission to do so and got it, but then she forgot about it and asked me and I explained it and... it's a bit complicated... anyway.)
T-Tiger is not me. I'm Tiger_T TheFurryFan.
I got one stripe on my head crossed by three others (Cross-stripes are actually a bit bigger than in my avatar atm)
Fur-colors are orange, ivory and Dark brown. Light chin with minor beard.

Thank you! :)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Janus Whitefurr

I too remember seeing you around before. OMG, and stuff. :o

Bust me. (Preferably not for anything illegal) if you please~
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Netami

I've dropped out of the "gather as much art of your character as you can" race, but it's nice to know someone's doing this stuff for free.

Sirius Griffon

Tiger_T, Id be clad to do a chibi for you. *smiles*

Hmmmm... I do believe I may have seen you around Janus *laughs* OMG indeed! Pleased to see you here, Ill definitly be more than happy to create a bust piccy for you. Though I doubt Ill be able to capture you in your complete cute glory *Grins*

OH! I have one more lineart, Zina, here's Ichabod's lineart: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45992050/?qo=1&q=by%3Asiriusstar13+in%3Ascraps&qh=sort%3Atime

Let me know if anything needs to be fixed!

Oh and Netami, I dont mind adding you to the list if you would still like a pic done anyways ;)

Tiger_T

Quote from: Sirius Griffon on January 05, 2007, 02:15:23 AM
Tiger_T, Id be clad to do a chibi for you. *smiles* . . .
Thank you!

What clothes does one need to do chibies?

There you go; I trained your Yappity for you:

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Sirius Griffon

*Squeees* Wow, thank you Tiger_T! I love how you animated here, too adorable. Especially the ear flicking :3 Mmmm... definitly time to go update afew things *laughs*

As for clothing, well, I dont know to be honest til I draw him. :)

Tiger_T

LOL! No, that's not what I meant.

*points at typo*
glad, not clad.  :3

Sorry for the confusion. :rolleyes

When in animal-form, no clothing is required for him.
Tigriel's got a guest:

Blazehawk

Can you squeeze me in too? ^^ I don't have any arts of my other characters yet, so I'd be thrilled if you did a bust of Shae-ra: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/Aradne/shaera2.jpg
She has fangs, but they don't show up very well. :P