Down In the Dumps

Started by Destina Faroda, October 23, 2005, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzbit

It's cuz Jorge's hispano-cool. =P

Destina Faroda

Heck, I have two friends I've known longer than you who don't even know my name.

As for pictures, he begged and pleaded until I gave him one.  See, that's another talent of his...wearing down my defenses...

Actually, I'm not feeling as blue as I did when I wrote the inital post.  Then again, maybe it's because I"m sleepy.
Sig coming...whenever...

ilpalazzo

So if we beg and plead we get a pic?

Fizzbit

Probably not so much as beg and plead as it was maybe "How can I judge your personal appearance if I've never seen you?"

If you think you're ugly and no one's seen you, they're gonna say stuff like that til ya do ;)

Sin Ominous

Frankly, I hope we'll be surprised and she doesn't seem as ugly as she calls herself.

Helena

Well, all girls call themselves ugly. It's a girl's nature to do that. Since we always want to look like something else.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Sin Ominous

Is that a societal or media pressure? Or both? For some guys (like me) personality is what gets the best nod over looks.

Helena

wow....most guys like the looks.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Well, I do admit looks are important.
But they're not THAT important.

If a girl is sweet and charming and nice, but not all that good-looking, she's still higher in my book than a pretentious gold-digging conniving stuck-up bitch that HAPPENS to have a nice pair of breasts and a decent face (those are a dime a dozen... worth looking at, not worth anything more).

Men's standards aren't as high as it appears, though.  We don't 'need' supermodels (in fact I don't like supermodels' bodies... there's no squeezability and no warmth), and we tolerate extra weight if it's reasonable, and if the girl is nice, it doesn't even matter if her face isn't all that great.   Then again, this is probably just my opinion, I could be wrong (Miller).

Sin Ominous

Destina Faroda

They probably have hot girlfirends.  That's why they say that.

Depressed again.
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

You know, I don't actually even know your name.  I've heard rumors about what it is/might be (though now I can't remember what they had said it was, or who I heard it from.)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Destina Faroda

My name is Serena Briefs and that's the lie I'm sticking to. ;)
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

Quote from: Destina Faroda on November 09, 2005, 12:14:19 AM
They probably have hot girlfirends. That's why they say that.

Depressed again.

are you saying you want a hot girlfriend? ;)

Destina Faroda

If she's rich why not?

Yes, I am that mercenary.
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

Would you be willing to go out and do that?

Opportunities don't just fall into people's laps all the time. Some have to be sought out, with trials and tribulations along the way, of course.

Darkmoon

I know that's not your name... although, I did purposefully NOT write down what your name actually was, so I have no clue what your name is anymore. Ah well...

Destina Faroda

I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

On one hand, this means I have regained a piece of my precious anonymity, which means I can do all sorts of "nasty" things to my on-line enemies and they wouldn't even know why.

But on the other hand, it's another step in you forgetting me entirely.  I won't even have to die to fade from your mind.
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

*sigh Sigh* depression, something I know well, but yeah. Its hard to forget a person u have known for at least more than a month well for me anyway. I remember everyone I've met mostly.

Darkmoon

Nang, i forgot your name 2 days after you told it to me. I'm sucky with names, and I assumed you'd want me to preserve your annonymity.

Fizzbit

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 11, 2005, 03:36:56 AM
Nang, i forgot your name 2 days after you told it to me. I'm sucky with names, and I assumed you'd want me to preserve your annonymity.

What's my name, bitch?!

Destina Faroda

Clara E. Leet

Oh wait, you weren't talking to me.

ETA:  In all seriousness, I just feel really, really empty, like someone sucked out my entire will to do anything.   Why in the face of adversity must people perservere?  Why can't they just do nothing, surrender, and give in to the nothingness?  Because I don't have the fight in me, and seeing you all live is just killing me all the faster.
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

Helena

Oh, how nice...Mike Finkelstein. I don't care if I messed up the spelling for ur last name either. And I know ur wife's name too. At least I have the courtesy to remember.

And I'm Melissa...silly...you'd think you could remember it since I posted it and I sign my emails with my real name too?

:yeahthat 

Fizzbit

Quote from: Helena on November 12, 2005, 09:31:41 AM
Oh, how nice...Mike Finkelstein. I don't care if I messed up the spelling for ur last name either. And I know ur wife's name too. At least I have the courtesy to remember.

And I'm Melissa...silly...you'd think you could remember it since I posted it and I sign my emails with my real name too?

:yeahthat

Ooo, Aloe Vera.

Destina Faroda

Oh crap, and I was feeling so well today until like three minutes ago.

Here I was painting a piece on ArtPad and while I didn't love it at first, I was thinking "Wow, this does look nice" (by my low standards anyway) .  But just as I was putting together the finishing touches, I accidentally closed the window...  I didn't save it because I had actually started over again from a previous version and found this one better.  Now when I try to do it again, it just won't work!  Argh...
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

Ack, that happened to me a lot on my old computer. Corel would randomly die on me. Everything would just vanish, so I had to start making a point to save my work like, every five minutes.

Helena

yeah photoo studio likes to die on me too. It closes on its own sometimes so I'm a save freak now. And also a save freak on everything else such as games cuz my house loves to have the power go off from time to time.

But I have no life, I work, and my friends try to make me all happy it doesn't work too well, I snap at them big time. Recently I lost a friend, but I don't really care about her anymore. She got in my face and blamed me for things I didn't know about. I'm basically already depressed as things are so I cut contacts with her. So you all talk about friends? I only have what like two in real life now. Rest are online which can sometimes suck.

ilpalazzo

I only have two people I can truly call friends, the rest are just people I talk to also. Akward  :blink

Xuzaf D

I have zero friends. I don't know anyone I would trust five dollars with.