Cast page update

Started by Amber Williams, December 24, 2006, 04:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetire

Quote from: Fex on December 24, 2006, 04:26:33 AM
QuoteI'm also in debates about adding a new section based on particular spells/abilites of races and general trivia like race-compatability and such.
do you mean that you already have the spell or that you are looking for them? does self invented spells count to so yes I have a great link for you.

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index.php

its a generator site always handy to get cool names for spells or create one your self

this one is appropriate for Abel: "Succubus of the Lunchbox"

Arcalane

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 24, 2006, 11:33:17 PM
Well I'm not updating ALL the cast pages. Just a couple that are badly art outdated or have out of date info if they have them.

That and I'm slow so it will likely be a month or 3 before I get to them. XD

Better late than never, I always say! :B

Zorro

So by races you mean Canine, Feline, Avian, like that?

If so I vote Vulpine.

Tezkat

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 24, 2006, 04:12:57 AM
I'm also in debates about adding a new section based on particular spells/abilites of races and general trivia like race-compatability and such.

Hmm... I'd love to see more info on the classes/categories of spell magic in Furrae. For instance, what constitutes dark or light-oriented magic? They're the most common racial specialties, but dark "shadow" magic is only mentioned in passing in the Demonology in reference to stealth and warp-aci summoning, and light magic is never described except to say that it can be powerful. Dialog in the comic, on the other hand, suggests that the stereotypical demonic/cubi spell repertoire is more lightning bolts than shadows...

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

ShiningShadow

I WANT MORE DRAGONS, DRAGONS, DEVIN, KIRA, ETC.

Amber Williams

In terms of races, the remaining races are Pheonix (A), Gryphon (A), Gryphon (C), and Human. I don't really count animal-based species as a race so a canine would likely be in the same grouping as a feline and equine sans the aesthetics and minor quirks.

I will likely explain sometime in Demo 101 the magic classes but overall it's a pretty simple setup.

Zedd

Yay! *hands Amber a big bag of reeses pieces and flees*

Turnsky

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 26, 2006, 01:09:38 AM
In terms of races, the remaining races are Pheonix (A), Gryphon (A), Gryphon (C), and Human. I don't really count animal-based species as a race so a canine would likely be in the same grouping as a feline and equine sans the aesthetics and minor quirks.

I will likely explain sometime in Demo 101 the magic classes but overall it's a pretty simple setup.

i'm guessing that Gryphons would be Anthro and Creature respectively.. Cool nontheless..

and yeah, other than aesthetics, canines, felines, equines, etc would belong to the same grouping

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 26, 2006, 01:09:38 AM
In terms of races, the remaining races are Pheonix (A), Gryphon (A), Gryphon (C), and Human. (snip)

I go with the Humans.   :marle

Fa'Lina knows some raccoons and birds who know where the humans are, but she ain't talking.   :meat

I just noticed this icon.   :xmastree  So, I'm using it.  :)

With regards,
Ted

gothtk14

(1/11/07) What about Regina's Profile?
My Favorite Character is Jyrras. We have alot in come (sorta)

ShiningShadow

Can the new cast pages like Kira and Lorenda will have them in a bikini situation that will be cool and sexy.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 11, 2007, 08:34:56 PM
Can the new cast pages like Kira and Lorenda will have them in a bikini situation that will be cool and sexy.

And currently out of the question, if I remember correctly.

Arcalane

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 11, 2007, 08:34:56 PM

You always this stupid, or are ya just pretending to be?

's not gonna happen. Ever, I think. :P

Reese Tora

Quote from: Zedd on December 26, 2006, 01:17:14 AM
Yay! *hands Amber a big bag of reeses pieces and flees*

:dface

give 'em back!

*gives chase*
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

ShiningShadow

But I would like to have the cast page of the council that I would love to read about. Or what about Matilda and her race that is something else I would love to see and read.

Aridas

Except those don't go on the cast page. well, especially the council. since they're not the cast. We haven't really even seen any mention of them in the comic for ages.

Arcalane

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 12, 2007, 12:07:23 PM
Except those don't go on the cast page. well, especially the council. since they're not the cast. We haven't really even seen any mention of them in the comic for ages.

Except for Albanion, but he's already on the Fae page and I can't see him becoming very important to the plot in the near future. Since we've only ever seen him... what, once? In the whole Creature Council thing that got taken to pieces to work out who all the shadowy figures were. :P

ShiningShadow

But the creature council cane be there in the cast page saying that it is not known who they are etc.

Roureem Egas

The Creature Council doesn't actually consist of one being/creature though.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Roureem Egas on January 12, 2007, 06:40:46 PM
The Creature Council doesn't actually consist of one being/creature though.

What about falling in the category of a group hows that?

Aridas

They haven't even appeared often enough to be considered real characters in the comic as it is -.-

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 12, 2007, 07:40:01 PMThey haven't even appeared often enough to be considered real characters in the comic as it is -.-

`hem.  Regina?  Dark Pegasus?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

Dark pegasus had an entire arc revolving around him. Regina (to my knowledge) was added during the wallpaper war for abel/regina's stories.

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 12, 2007, 08:08:43 PMDark pegasus had an entire arc revolving around him. Regina (to my knowledge) was added during the wallpaper war for abel/regina's stories.

Though Dark Peg had a whole arc around him, he was only actually *in* something like nine strips.

Aridas

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 12, 2007, 08:46:34 PMAs compared to one?

Well, how many strips have the Creature Council appeared in?  Certainly more than one, and maybe even more than Dark Peg.

You know what?  I don't want to argue about this.  If the council belongs anywhere, it's not on the cast page, but in Demonology 101.

I actually agree with you, I'm just playing (the opposite of) Devil's Advocate.

keybounce

Quote from: Amber's cast pageThe real creator has never once wrapped herself in a sleeping bag and crawled around like a wiku-worm... really!
No? Well, it's been several decades, but I kinda remember that it was fun. Or maybe it was just that age

EDIT: Neither Destania nor Edward have a cast page.

Alan Garou

I'd like a Demonology page for Matilda's species, please.  c:

Sid

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 12, 2007, 08:08:43 PM
Dark pegasus had an entire arc revolving around him. Regina (to my knowledge) was added during the wallpaper war for abel/regina's stories.

I think Regina's cast page existed for a good while before the War... not 100% sure, though. I'd have to do a needle/haystack search in the old forum to prove it, though.

Quote from: keybounce on January 14, 2007, 02:09:18 PM
EDIT: Neither Destania nor Edward have a cast page.

We have never even seen Edward (I think...), and Destania... well, at least she got a Wiki Entry :P
:boogie

superluser

Quote from: Sid on January 14, 2007, 02:22:49 PMWe have never even seen Edward (I think...)

Well, we've seen Edward in flashbacks, but nothing present day.  Hm...since it's been 25 years since we've seen him, I wonder what he looks like...