Babies (New Year's Comic) (01/01/07)

Started by Chaos, December 31, 2006, 11:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: Kibin on January 01, 2007, 09:54:10 PMI meant the child of Pyroduck and Alexsi...

Then why did you quote Zander?  You confoosed me!

Anyways, the issue still remains that there is no ANSI standard method for mammalian birth.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kasarn

Quote from: Sid on January 01, 2007, 10:08:39 PM
Quote from: superluser on January 01, 2007, 09:25:20 PM
Quote from: Sid on January 01, 2007, 08:46:51 PM
Quote from: superluser on January 01, 2007, 08:30:30 PM
4.) `Cubi don't seem to reproduce in the same way as beings.
...*blinks*
Elaborate, please? O_o;

#489 seems to indicate that the method of reproduction is at least slightly novel.

I rather think this is the universal reaction to this sort of stuff, just like Jyrras went all *MOUTHFOAM* when he tried to picture his parents having sex.
I mean... what would YOU do if some stranger suddenly whipped up sex ed pictures after your "Where did you come from" question? ;)

I put on my robe and wizard's hat.

bill

superluser

Quote from: Sid on January 01, 2007, 10:08:39 PMI mean... what would YOU do if some stranger suddenly whipped up sex ed pictures after your "Where did you come from" question? ;)

Well, why would she have sex-ed pictures, unless there were a difference?

Edit: though I do admit that I was probably wrong.

Sid

Quote from: superluser on January 01, 2007, 10:14:29 PM
Well, why would she have sex-ed pictures, unless there were a difference?

Most likely the same reason why she also brought along puppets and muffins: "Because I can." :P
:boogie

AmigaDragon

Quote from: modelincard on January 01, 2007, 09:55:31 AM
Personally, in his 2-legged form, I always thought he looked a bit bear-ish.
Though this one http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_263.php seems to imply that his biped form (other than the tail) is a weasel, doesn't it? Perhaps Amber could end the speculation on this with a definitive answer.

BTW, I noticed that at the mention of babies, in the 3rd panel Ducky experienced some  shrinkage of his dragonly extremities... look at the tiny wings. :mowhappy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Netami

superluser

Quote from: Netami on January 02, 2007, 01:02:36 AMOr the phallic tail.

I think we're reading more into it than was supposed to be there.  On the other hand, just because something wasn't meant to be there doesn't mean it's not there.  :3

P.S. If Brunhidden's comic is safe for the forum, then the Nutri-grain commercial (featuring a woman who gets really psycho about babies) is surely safe.

Sienna Maiu - M T

*sigh*
Everything has to be a plot with her now doesn't it?

Aridas

talk of children is apparently enough to make people go chibi- :< these days...

King Of Hearts

Ah Fa'lina... from the sultry headmistress kink to MILF territory.

Fu fu fu fu fu fu...

ShiningShadow

She psyco when Falina talks about babies that cracks me up. She totally demented regardless poor Pyro all that pressure. I hope this will teach Pyro not to blurt out about him and Alexsi.

Caswin

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on January 02, 2007, 02:16:47 AM
*sigh*
Everything has to be a plot with her now doesn't it?
Yeah, pretty much.

EDIT: Ah, the fairly-recent-Fa'Lina-chasing-Dan archives... she used to be cute. :<
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Gildedtongue

Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 02, 2007, 12:11:49 AM
Though this one http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_263.php seems to imply that his biped form (other than the tail) is a weasel, doesn't it? Perhaps Amber could end the speculation on this with a definitive answer.

BTW, I noticed that at the mention of babies, in the 3rd panel Ducky experienced some  shrinkage of his dragonly extremities... look at the tiny wings. :mowhappy

Methinks the "We" in that statement refered to himself, Mab, and the other winged denizens of Lost Lake, explaining to the non-winged Wildy why they don't take to the skies.

Turnsky

Quote from: Gildedtongue on January 02, 2007, 01:31:56 PM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 02, 2007, 12:11:49 AM

Methinks the "We" in that statement refered to himself, Mab, and the other winged denizens of Lost Lake, explaining to the non-winged Wildy why they don't take to the skies.

i'm also guessing that other than gas-turbine induced pain and suffering, it's just cheaper to fly commercially than it is to fly under your own power.... plus you get inflight movies and meals *nods*

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

tenlaius

Quote from: Sid on December 31, 2006, 11:29:50 PM
Her tentacle head looks like it's on a total sugar rush xD
And Fa'Lina is extra cute(/scary) when she's happy. *totally approves*

1st part i agree
2nd..a mixture of extra cute and, due to those teeth, reminding me of Lorenda when she first meet Jyrras way back when..almost same grin

ShiningShadow

She's a total psyco regardless. I wander what other psycotic ways to embarrass Pyro.

Brunhidden

yes, THATS the grin i was thinking about. theres no way that poodle isnt thinking "YUMMY!" at that moment.

also, what the in Lokis name is a MILF? and why do i have the feeling i wont like the answer?

QuoteSmashing things is fun and all thog, but did thog ever think about what will happen when thog and kurd run out of things to smash? kurd not like to think sad things like that.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

If she like the idea of having grandkids imagine Falina with the naming process of Pyro and Alexsi children oh jeeeze psycho on the next level.

gothtk14

(1/11/07) I wounder what they will look like?

ShiningShadow

I don't know. I could imagine the Dragon mixed with Cubi I bet the kids will be cute as a button.

Aridas

Except... There wouldn't BE any dragon/cubi mix, possibly ever. Not just because Alexsi isn't a cubi, mind you >_>

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 11, 2007, 09:11:24 PM
Except... There wouldn't BE any dragon/cubi mix, possibly ever. Not just because Alexsi isn't a cubi, mind you >_>

Your right my bad she is amazonian the kids grown up will be very tall and has a lot of energy and skills like pulling mallets out of thin air.

gothtk14

ok. What about a canine/feline mix (which is what i want to be)

ShiningShadow

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 17, 2007, 12:16:02 PM

That's good too. i never thought of that either.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 17, 2007, 12:16:02 PM

So... you'll chase yourself up a tree, hiss at yourself, and bark at yourself until you come down, which isn't until after you've gone away?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

gothtk14

No I won't I can have full control. Plus I live with cats and dogs.  :P