CVRPG Redone

Started by Destina Faroda, January 03, 2007, 02:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Once again, you redo the site.  Darkmoon, man, why do you have to be able to do so much?  Talk about putting a damper on the new year.

On the other hand, the redone comics certinaly look nicer, but at the same time it's also kinda depressing.  I mean, the greatest thing about archives is that you can go back and see the progression of one's craft.  If you redo all the old comics, it makes it look like you were always as good as you are, which is discouraging to anyone to try their hand.

Sig coming...whenever...

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm guessing you're the reason the old versions will eventually be in a new archive... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Primarily, her, yes. However, I also just didn't want to pull a George Lucas and go "this is the only version of the comic that matters. Ignore that other one you got used to for so long. It doesn't exist... don't look at it... no... here, let me distract you with another video game based on my tired franchise... Oh, did you hear? We're making an Indy 4..."

Something along those lines.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Gabi

Hehe. That was a good impersonation.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, hey, I wasn't arguing. Heck, I prefer to keep -everything- - I'm a packrat...

.. I was just taking advantage of a cheap shot :-)

Destina Faroda

And I don't like cheap shots hurled in my direction.  Just remember that and we'll get along fine.
Sig coming...whenever...

llearch n'n'daCorna

My apologies.

I expected you to hurl one right back at me... It's not like I wasn't wide open for it... :-)

Destina Faroda

No, see if I hurl back a cheap shot, I become reviled and sometimes get banned.  Trust me, it always happens.
Sig coming...whenever...

Amber Williams

I BAN J00! *smite smite smite*

Darkmoon

(gets out the wand of bannination)

(bans Amber Panyko)

Bwahahaha...

Gabi

I guess that depends on your interpretation of what a cheap shot is. I remember once when I tried to help and my post was taken for a cheap shot.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

What a cheap shot that is. (smites Gabi)